General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Mixed feelings about Hardin Honda in So Cal.

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 10:23 AM
5 Year Member
Mixed feelings about Hardin Honda in So Cal.

So I bought a new Fit a few weeks ago. That day I test drove the Fit and Civic. So far everything went smooth...thats until I took delivery.

When I received it, there was a scratch on the inner plastic door panel, at this point I didnt think much of it and asked my salesman. He said talk to the sales manager. When I asked about it he basically said: With the deal I gave you I can't do anything about it...its going to happen sooner or latter, take it or leave it. At this point I should have said, fine I'll return it...but I didnt

Yeah, I know it will happen sooner or latter, but the way the sales manager handled it was f***ed up

Old 06-23-2009, 05:11 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
try some of this stuff.

Prima Nero. works great to reduce scuff marks and future scuffs. my wife has a habit of kicking the door but with Nero pre-applied, no issue.

www.detailersparadise.com

you can probably get it from Amazon too. not available at local autoparts stores. this is stuff used by detailers like me.

sorry to hear about ur experience. just dont shop there again. take your car to another dealership for service too.

Old 06-23-2009, 05:46 PM
5 Year Member
That's lame. Doesn't sound very professional. You should try and complain to Dennis Hardin about it...

Old 06-23-2009, 05:52 PM
WTH! They can do many things for you! You are their customer they are not yours. That is CR@PPY service!

When I was getting price quotes I was dealing with multiple dealers. One of them asked me to come in and I said I don't feel like driving that far today. It was like 30 miles. This dude decides to be a smart ass and say far is like me running bare foot accross the country., You having to drive a car down the road isnt far so stop being lazy and come down.

I reported it to the manager and he got fired soon after that and the manager sent me a long appology letter.

I'd take it up with Dennis Hardin to!

Old 06-23-2009, 06:15 PM
5 Year Member
I would like to add that I didnt even get a chance to inspect the car before taking delivery.

When I test drove the Fit, the salesman grabbed the wrong keys to the car that I eventually bought. So, in good faith, I test drove another Fit.

How would I contact Dennis Hardin?

Old 06-23-2009, 07:16 PM
5 Year Member
I don't know how to contact him but he owns the dealership and his office is just behind the showroom. I'd make a fuss until you get to speak to him or somebody else who will take care of you.

Old 06-24-2009, 04:23 AM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
when i was looking for a fit a few years ago, i spoke briefly on the phone with someone from hardin honda. unless there's more than one hardin honda in SoCal, we're talking about the same one. but anyway i was looking for a white fit and they said they had one but i wouldn't be able to see it until i bought it, or some kinda straight bullsh*t lol.

they said i could come test drive another fit and then if i bought the white one that they have in storage that nobody is allowed to see, then they will bring it over to me. i didn't want to drive over there and find out they really didn't have the car i was looking for, so i figured they weren't worth my time and took my business elsewhere.

Old 06-24-2009, 12:15 PM
I tend to not raise a fuss, and hit'em where it hurts.
Speak with your wallet. Don't ever go there for parts/service, and tell people about your experiences there.

Old 06-26-2009, 03:41 PM
Tell Honda

It's a best vehicle for conversation.

Old 06-28-2009, 01:39 AM
It's cool.Here is a good discussion.