General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Was going to buy new car.... but ...

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 05:45 AM
Was going to buy new car.... but ...

I went in to buy a new car but was immediately turned off by his unprofessionalism. This guy was rude and had an attitude like you have never seen before. It was on Marine Drive in Vancouver, and I will make sure to let my friends know not to shop there... had much better service on the east coast, but am so turned off on Honda at this point. I think His name was Tim... a guy in his late 30's / early 40's, blond hair. I won't shop here again, and FYI to anyone else going to this dealership!

Otherwise a nice place, basic Honda expectations, just wanted to give a FYI on what to expect!

A long time Honda fan with a disappointment

Old 05-13-2011, 10:03 AM
5 Year Member
I hope you report your experience to the Manager of that dealership.
I doubt he wants negative publicity.
When I had issues withe the finance manager who handed my sale, I complained to my salesman, he told me to to report it to the General Manager. The manager wanted me to have a positive experience so I ended up with a free tint job.

Old 05-13-2011, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by HondaMan24/7
am so turned off on Honda at this point.

wait, so why are you so turned off by honda? what does this guy have to do with honda besides the fact that he works there? So if you would of bought your honda, your telling me this guy comes with the car? lol seriously though don't aim your anger at honda. i probably would of just asked to see another sales man and buy the car from that guy while the D-BAG salesman watches. then tell him to have a nice day as i'm leaving.

Old 05-13-2011, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by sooznd
The manager wanted me to have a positive experience so I ended up with a free tint job.
sorry sooznd, but i read that last part wayyyy to fast and for some reason left the "n" out when you said tint job. LOl!

Old 05-20-2011, 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by HondaMan24/7
I went in to buy a new car but was immediately turned off by his unprofessionalism. This guy was rude and had an attitude like you have never seen before. It was on Marine Drive in Vancouver, and I will make sure to let my friends know not to shop there... had much better service on the east coast, but am so turned off on Honda at this point. I think His name was Tim... a guy in his late 30's / early 40's, blond hair. I won't shop here again, and FYI to anyone else going to this dealership!

Otherwise a nice place, basic Honda expectations, just wanted to give a FYI on what to expect!

Don't let one bad salesperson at one dealership turn you off Honda.

There are other Honda dealers in and around the Vancouver area.... 6 as per Google Maps.

Not sure where you are located, but they are all within reasonable driving distance of downtown Vancouver.

(lived and worked there for a few years)

Old 05-20-2011, 11:16 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by The bottom of every page of this website
All rights reserved. FitFreak is a registered trademark of KART Media, LLC. FitFreak is not sponsored, endorsed, affiliated or authorized by American Honda Motor Co. Ltd., it's parent or subsidiaries. American Honda Motor Co. Ltd. trademarks are used solely for descriptive purposes and KART Media, LLC. assumes no ownership nor right of commercial use.
Legal Disclaimer: FitFreak.net contains information that is created and maintained by its members. The site contains the personal opinions and other expressions of the members who post the entries and does not reflect the views of FitFreak.net or its employees. FitFreak.net does not control, monitor or guarantee the information contained in this site or information contained in links to other external web sites, and does not endorse any views expressed or products or services offered therein. In no event shall FitFreak.net be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through this site.

Honda and the Honda marquee are registered trademarks of the American Honda Motor Company, Inc. Neither American Honda Motor Company nor its subsidiaries or affiliates shall bear any responsibility for Fitfreak.net content, comments, or advertising. Fitfreak.net is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Company in any way. American Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse Fitfreak.net in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.

Quit your whining, brosef.