Anyone in here in MN/W Wi area?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 12:57 PM
I just picked up my 2010 orange sport a few months ago and have been dying to get out and meet some other fit owners. I just got rid of my Mazda 3 hatch and we used to have all sorts of get togethers. During the summer we would have a weekly meet-up at Porky's (too bad it is closed) and it was just an open evening to get together and hang out.

We would also plan mod parties to wrench on our cars. usually involved some grilling and beers. every fall we had a camping trip up to the north shore and we also would have a few cruises just for the hell of it.

If anyone is interested in doing some stuff like this, let's make it happen. I miss hanging with people and talking cars and all the cool stuff that we want to do with them.

Old 06-14-2011, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by pingwin77
I just picked up my 2010 orange sport a few months ago and have been dying to get out and meet some other fit owners. I just got rid of my Mazda 3 hatch and we used to have all sorts of get togethers. During the summer we would have a weekly meet-up at Porky's (too bad it is closed) and it was just an open evening to get together and hang out.

We would also plan mod parties to wrench on our cars. usually involved some grilling and beers. every fall we had a camping trip up to the north shore and we also would have a few cruises just for the hell of it.

If anyone is interested in doing some stuff like this, let's make it happen. I miss hanging with people and talking cars and all the cool stuff that we want to do with them.
i'm usually anti-socal-ish but i would love to meet up with fellow fit owners and stuff. +1 from me for this idea.