Utah fit club

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 02:48 PM
5 Year Member
Utah fit club

well we (blazeorangefittuner, keepitpg, vtecfit1) finally got together for a small meet, we all washed our rides (holy sh!# our cars were dirty, utah lays down salt in winter, ahead of projected storms so even if a storm misses us we still get the salt effect) keepitpg installed his rear strut brace, and we installed stickers on each car, i'm (vtecfit) working on a club sticker and t-shirts shortly, so if your in utah and want to become a member (no real obligation here, just good friends, and share your knowledge, and show for a meet every so often) two of us live in SLC, and blaze lives 25 miles away, and i suppose in summer we'll get together atleast once a month, just to say what up and bounce ideas off eachother, maybe try to show a presence at sugarhouse park on sundays when everyone is cruzing and hanging out!
if interested post here or shoot me a PM

ouuuut! Steve

p.s. i'm thinking of maybe making it a micro club, and maybe including other "modded" micro's -- just a thought

here's a quick pic of our cars and keepitpg's fitfreak.net sticker
left to right - keepitpg 08 sport - blazeorange 07 sport - vtecfit 07 sport

i'll let them post their mods if they want to:

Old 02-02-2009, 02:50 PM
i love college
haha you photoshopped the vinyl on your hood?

Old 02-02-2009, 02:50 PM
i love college
aand yes i need to lower my car..

Old 02-02-2009, 06:54 PM
5 Year Member
We really need more people, and thats the first thing i noticed was the photoshop on vtecfit's fit, and im really starting to like that sticker you made and i like where you put it on his fit. Maybe i will pick one up next time we hang. Got any ideas on the club sticker yet?

Old 02-02-2009, 07:18 PM
i love college
that sticker would look better in front of an LED brake light if only i had money to throw away haha.
i think we could make about 5-10 small fitfreak.net stickers for each of us to hand out if we see a parked fit or something. then just leave it under the wiper.. plus the like the parts dept sticker.. we could do it at ken garff honda's dept. and yours.
i saw at least 5 fits yesterday on the road but they were all older people i know for sure theres 2 fit at the dorms that i might be able to recruit.

Old 02-02-2009, 07:18 PM
i love college
i wish other people would post on here so i wouldnt feel so lonely lol

Old 02-02-2009, 07:43 PM
5 Year Member
i like the sticker where its at, and wasn't the sprayer in the way of the sticker to go there?

Old 02-02-2009, 08:02 PM
i love college
oh yeah true. it covers like half of the brake light. maybe we could get rid of the sprayer? cuz i dont see a need for it. especially if we get rid of the wiper..

Old 02-02-2009, 08:11 PM
5 Year Member
you probably could but the sticker would have to cover the hole.

Old 02-02-2009, 08:16 PM
i love college
true true. well vtecfit1 would be the guy to make something to cover it up.

Old 02-02-2009, 09:05 PM
5 Year Member
yes, yes he is, i cant wait to see his ideas on a club sticker.

Old 02-02-2009, 09:08 PM
i love college
yeah. it would be pretty tight with our names and stuff

Old 02-03-2009, 12:42 AM
Originally Posted by keepitpg
that sticker would look better in front of an LED brake light if only i had money to throw away haha.
i think we could make about 5-10 small fitfreak.net stickers for each of us to hand out if we see a parked fit or something. then just leave it under the wiper.. plus the like the parts dept sticker.. we could do it at ken garff honda's dept. and yours.
i saw at least 5 fits yesterday on the road but they were all older people i know for sure theres 2 fit at the dorms that i might be able to recruit.
LOL, I'm one of those old people. White 09. Systems Engineer, other ride is an FJ Cruiser. More in to offroading so the mod money goes that way. Nice rides in the 1st post. No kidding about the salt. Nice gravel too. I've had the fit for 3 months and have two chips in the windshield already. Just a shout out to you guys.

Old 02-03-2009, 01:12 AM
i love college
hey! i thought we'd never find another fit on here! we'll have to make you sticker
welcome!

Old 02-03-2009, 10:26 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by MoabRat
LOL, I'm one of those old people. White 09. Systems Engineer, other ride is an FJ Cruiser. More in to offroading so the mod money goes that way. Nice rides in the 1st post. No kidding about the salt. Nice gravel too. I've had the fit for 3 months and have two chips in the windshield already. Just a shout out to you guys.
NUTTIN WRONG WITH BEING OLDER age is nuttin but a number and i say you're only as old as you feel - we're not looking to hang out all the time, just get together every once and awhile, i want an 09 tw really bad, but have put a grip of time and enough money that i don't wanna see it go to waste in my 07

Old 02-03-2009, 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by vtecfit1
NUTTIN WRONG WITH BEING OLDER age is nuttin but a number and i say you're only as old as you feel - we're not looking to hang out all the time, just get together every once and awhile, i want an 09 tw really bad, but have put a grip of time and enough money that i don't wanna see it go to waste in my 07
Sounds great. Love to detail my rides. I'm just 40ish by the way. Not 80 something. Just old enough to not know that folks cruised Sugarhouse Park. I see quite a few fits around. Guess a lot of them don't hang on the forum. I sure loved carving the canyon a bit before the snow and ski crowd made it impossible. Summer will come soon. I've had quite a few rides and the fit is a fun driver. Love the great reviews in Car and Driver and such. The mags really like our car too.

Old 02-03-2009, 11:07 AM
i love college
well you and vtecfit are about the same age then.. and thats not old at all. haha

Old 02-05-2009, 06:18 PM
5 Year Member
wow this tread died fast! so what's everyone been up too? Vtecfit what's your ideas for the sticker (if your wiling to share that secret info)?? Moabrat welcome, hope you will hang out with us someday.

Old 02-05-2009, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by BlazeOrangeFitTuner
wow this tread died fast! so what's everyone been up too? Vtecfit what's your ideas for the sticker (if your wiling to share that secret info)?? Moabrat welcome, hope you will hang out with us someday.
That sounds like a good time. I'm bone stock though. The only things I've added are weathertech covers and a cool Asimo robot to ride along with me

Old 02-05-2009, 10:19 PM
5 Year Member
yeah we had a good time wish we could of hung out longer. I have always wanted one of those

Quick Reply: Utah fit club