The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

post your Fit traffic violations!

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 03:48 PM
i havent got a tocekt yet thank goodness they exp

Old 11-20-2021, 09:28 AM
Thank you PA State Trooper...fuck

So I'm in this one horse town getting groceries to replace the ones used up while camping in a beautiful State Forest.
I make a U turn, cool, no traffic. Could not make the turn completely, there was one of those fucking 4 door,dually,4WD trucks alongside of the curb.So I go to back up to adjust my turn.Doesn't this old fuck in the monster truck start backing up right into my driver side headlight and trim. I get pissed and won't move my car until the State Trooper I called to investiagte shows up despite being told to move the car by the local volunteer FD hicks. State trooper shows up, this chick asks me what happenned,then asks the other guy. She gives me his info and tells me it was my fault, was driving in monster truck's space. Oh,well.
Then I get 2 citations in the mail a week later. One for not having up to date insurance info,(card expired and i forgot to replace it with new card) and one for driving in that monster trucks lane.
Long story short, it goes to court,the one for the insurance card gets thrown out and I get stiffed for the other one, (Good thing it was a non-point violation).
The retired cop at work tells me if youy just had exchanged info with mr.Monster truck, there would have been no citations, as I was being punished for having Miss State Trooper come out and investigate. WTF, some guy just backed ito my car. 'Nuff said.

Old 12-18-2021, 04:46 PM
This thread is a nice reminder of what not to do

Old 12-19-2021, 05:59 AM
When in PA and you're a PA resident...

When in PA and you are a PA resident, should you have an unfortunate fender bender and you are not injured and your FIT is still drivable, move your FIT out of the lane of traffic and onto the shoulder of the road. Then exchange insurance info with the other guy/gal. IF the other guy/gal won't give you their info or if they bolt, then call the law.
I didn't get the memo for that, and the lesson learned cost me 200+ dollars. I always thought to leave your ride where it is so the law can determine fault easier. Before the Millenium, that memo didn't exist, one always called the law when in a fender bender...shit
Nik