The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

I fucking hate 95% of you here

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2010, 04:47 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Texas Coyote
I had no idea that you were a scooterista. I have a few machines that are in that category... I used to post on Scoot Dawg.
Cool-I have had several scoots, 2003 Yamaha Vino, 2003 Honda Metropolitan (totalled) and a 2006 Yamaha Vino 125. Have been a mod on ProvoScooter, Urbanscootin & ScooterTime (still there)

Old 12-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Not in the Wasteland.
I can name one person off hand.

Old 12-30-2010, 04:49 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
i used to post a lot of useful info for the fit community but not anymore because when i post something, it just gets lost in the sea of idiots posting worthless threads. stupidity hurts the community, but to tell you the truth, i gave up on this community a while ago.

Old 12-30-2010, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by kelsodeez
i used to post a lot of useful info for the fit community but not anymore because when i post something, it just gets lost in the sea of idiots posting worthless threads. stupidity hurts the community, but to tell you the truth, i gave up on this community a while ago.

Well some of us who actually use the search feature certainly appreciate your contributions.

Speaking of which.. what was the final verdict on those ARP Rod bolts? The thread was inconclusive, but the last PM you posted suggested they may exist, even though that was 18 months ago..

Old 12-30-2010, 05:26 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters
Well some of us who actually use the search feature certainly appreciate your contributions.

Speaking of which.. what was the final verdict on those ARP Rod bolts? The thread was inconclusive, but the last PM you posted suggested they may exist, even though that was 18 months ago..
call up ARP. last time i checked they were working on making them.

Old 12-30-2010, 06:05 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Slowbros
I can name one person off hand.
I can recall one person that ruffled feathers that was banned that was on the Wasteland a lot.. It was when he started behaving the same way on the regular threads that got him banned.

Last edited by Texas Coyote; 12-30-2010 at 06:13 PM.
Old 12-30-2010, 06:16 PM
I can recall one person that ruffled feathers that was banned that was on the Wasteland a lot.. It was when he started behaving the same way on the regular threads that got him banned.
And this Lyon guy doesn't ruffle feathers?

Old 12-30-2010, 06:53 PM

If you got a problem, man up and put it out there or STFU and leave him be.

If you don't like this thread and the coarse language you are free to stop reading it. Otherwise, can it. This is the wasteland subforum. Its what it is here for.

Old 12-30-2010, 06:56 PM
5 Year Member
I know what you need Lyon

Hug*

don't you feel better
always the answer for everything

Old 12-30-2010, 07:28 PM
If you got a problem, man up and put it out there or STFU and leave him be.

If you don't like this thread and the coarse language you are free to stop reading it. Otherwise, can it. This is the wasteland subforum. Its what it is here for.

lol don't worry...the wasteland doesn't scare me

Him, you, and the 'enthusiasts' make dick comments everywhere...Trust me I'm not offended, but its a nice double standard...If someone is pro-GE they'll never be banned, if not...instaban

Old 12-30-2010, 08:01 PM
lol don't worry...the wasteland doesn't scare me

Him, you, and the 'enthusiasts' make dick comments everywhere...Trust me I'm not offended, but its a nice double standard...If someone is pro-GE they'll never be banned, if not...instaban

Well if you don't want to be confused for a retard stop acting like one.

When we are being dicks it is usually for a reason. Like when someone starts a pissing contest over the basics of tuning like we see in the fuel economy threads.

It is always some jackoff who has never actually tuned a car or built an engine that tries to tell me whats up.

Every last one of them from steve244 to M3Driver and Brian Champagne. They all admit they have zero actual experience and then in the same paragraph will go on to tell me my years of hands on work and actual class room education are wrong.

The same shit happens to others, and you in particular are an offender. In at least one thread of Lyon's I recall you getting all bent out of shape over his work with VTEC and redline settings.

Who the fuck cares what you think? What are you contributing?

The people who are going to be using the information Lyon is providing are not going to be your average FF dumbass who has just a spectre cone filter and the biggest fart can they could JB Weld onto the exhaust pipe.

If you don't like him whatever thats fine I guess, but if you are going to go out of your way to turn a good informative thread into a clusterfuck, whos the real asshole?

FWIW I have a GD and Lyon has a GE so I am not sure what you are getting at about pro-GE nonsens.

This isn't a chassis bias, this is bias against stupid people who cant be bothered to take 15 seconds to search or google, or people posting redundant information or just plain retarded "help me" threads that could have been resolved by looking in th damn manual.

Last edited by DiamondStarMonsters; 12-30-2010 at 08:07 PM.
Old 12-30-2010, 08:08 PM
5 Year Member
I am old and have seen a lot. I gave up on humanity as being a lost cause a long time ago so my feathers aren't ruffled as easy as they were before.... Being able to see mankind as the hopeless creatures we are has lowered my expectations allowing me to be more accepting of all but those that are in positions of power and abusing that power by playing games they approve of because they always win.... I understand what he is feeling because I have had the same feelings as he does.

Old 12-30-2010, 08:09 PM
LOL I wasn't bent out of shape. What he was doing is/was stupid.

Old 12-30-2010, 08:13 PM
LOL I wasn't bent out of shape. What he was doing is/was stupid.

This insipid, provincial response is why you get so many 'dick' replies.

In what way is it stupid? You can't make blanket statements like that and not back it up. Be advised, your attempt to back it up is likely to be just as factually void as your attempts in the original thread were.

Its always nice to see someone make it up as they go though, so have at.

Old 12-30-2010, 09:13 PM

In what way is it stupid? You can't make blanket statements like that and not back it up. Be advised, your attempt to back it up is likely to be just as factually void as your attempts in the original thread were.

Its always nice to see someone make it up as they go though, so have at.
He'll run out of VTAK sauce at 6900 rpm and at 7100 rpm...Piston rings will fy from all teh danger to manifold

Old 12-30-2010, 09:25 PM
Sure.

I never said your experience means nothing, in fact I praised it vs. my experience. I also often say that sometimes the one guy everybody thinks is wrong turns out to be right with his theory (like when everybody said that ulcers were caused by stomach acid, and one radical doctor said no, it's a bacterial problem... and now we know that he turned out to be right, against conventional wisdom).

So stop condemning me. I simply ask that in your claim that the Fit will get better mileage with higher octane fuel that you provide data from actual cars on the road in blind testing under similar conditions, instead of theories about burn patterns and graphs with explanations that non automotive engineers/non physicists will understand.

Because if all you do is show up insulting people, people will not believe you, no matter how smart you are. People believe what they want to believe, and we tend to want to believe people we like, not people who call us names.

And lastly, I've said it before, my name isn't Brian. My name is Shaun; I signed up as Brain Champagne. Brain, not Brian.

Old 12-30-2010, 09:44 PM
5 Year Member
Old 12-30-2010, 10:38 PM
You do realize that's a comedy routine, right?

This material is more current:
Video - Clean Corporate Comedian Shaun Eli

Old 12-30-2010, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by Brain Champagne
I also often say that sometimes the one guy everybody thinks is wrong turns out to be right with his theory

So stop condemning me. I simply ask that in your claim that the Fit will get better mileage with higher octane fuel that you provide data from actual cars on the road in blind testing under similar conditions, instead of theories about burn patterns and graphs with explanations that non automotive engineers/non physicists will understand.

Because if all you do is show up insulting people, people will not believe you, no matter how smart you are. People believe what they want to believe, and we tend to want to believe people we like, not people who call us names.
Except this whole problem arises because its the same debate as evolution vs creationism. You haven't got a clue what you are talking about, nor did you read the 18 page thread.

That part in bold there is pretty important and is why I will not waste any more time on this crap with a comedian.

The only redeeming quality of your posts are that they are properly typed, so I can tell you are educated in some capacity. If you wish to engage in this "debate" I have a whole shit load of text books, technical drafts, datalogs from several platforms on many different stand alone systems, .pdfs and various links I can send you through which you can educate yourself and form educated conclusions.

Till then STFU.

Good luck Shaun.

Old 12-30-2010, 10:59 PM
lol cry more?

Quick Reply: I fucking hate 95% of you here