The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

I fucking hate 95% of you here

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2010, 04:37 AM
5 Year Member
I fucking hate 95% of you here

Seriously, too many of you are spineless fucktards who spend all day fascinating over rims and drops and posting pointless LMGTFY shit. Then there are those of you who put in an intake and exhaust and think that you are freaking automotive engineers. And then there are those of you who can't do research and post shit about rattles, feeling your wipers in your brakes or nonsense warranty shit because you are too inept to turn a wrench. I hate so many of you. If you spent less time playing fitbook and actually read an automotive article from time to time you might be slightly less retarded. You know who you are. To the rest of you, thank you for your information, insight, experience, and humor.

PS: I'm sick of reading reviews of the fit you just bought. Quit posting that shit. We all own the god damn car and we know what the fuck it's like.

Last edited by Lyon[Nightroad]; 12-30-2010 at 04:41 AM.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:36 AM
5 Year Member
Well fuck you too, asshole.

Old 12-30-2010, 05:51 AM
5 Year Member
I know that it can get to be frustrating if you read all of the post on this forum because I have been frustrated as well... Don't let it get to you, just steer away from the flakey stuff and keep being informative to those that are hip to what you are putting out,,, You may need a break from here for awhile, I do sometimes.

Old 12-30-2010, 06:12 AM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
idiots on fitfreak? now thats just absurd!

/sarcasm

Old 12-30-2010, 07:16 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Texas Coyote
I know that it can get to be frustrating if you read all of the post on this forum because I have been frustrated as well... Don't let it get to you, just steer away from the flakey stuff and keep being informative to those that are hip to what you are putting out,,, You may need a break from here for awhile, I do sometimes.
Hey Wily you think someone didn't get l*** last night?

Yet he does make some good points. Pics of new Fits without any mods do get old fast.

We all have our days so be kind to OP

Old 12-30-2010, 10:06 AM
5 Year Member
haha I always look forward to Lyon's posts. I like you

Old 12-30-2010, 10:36 AM
5 Year Member
Bad day at the office? Quit pussy-footin' around. Tell us how you REALLY feel!

Old 12-30-2010, 11:49 AM
Hahaha. Great post. I agree with you. There are countless posts asking the same question. Nobody uses the search function. And some questions are just ridiculous.

There should be like a no new threads until you have 20 posts or something.

That or this thread should be stickied for all to read. Hahaha

Old 12-30-2010, 02:02 PM
WTF...how does he not get banned for this.

Old 12-30-2010, 02:23 PM
This guy does know he has the option to not read right. No one is forcing you homie, cheer up.

Old 12-30-2010, 02:28 PM
5 Year Member
Why would he get banned for this, this is in the wasteland so it basically doesn't matter what he post, and there are a lot of threads to sift through for any form of useful information

Old 12-30-2010, 02:51 PM
5 Year Member
Welcome to the internet Lyon.

..and that's as trollish as is gets man!! Wtf?

Old 12-30-2010, 03:16 PM
5 Year Member
Get a hold of a large caliber pistol and a six pack of beer, consume the beer and kill the cans... I call it therapy.

Old 12-30-2010, 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by TunaDaMan
Why would he get banned for this, this is in the wasteland so it basically doesn't matter what he post, and there are a lot of threads to sift through for any form of useful information
People have gotten banned for a lot less than this

/discussion

Old 12-30-2010, 03:52 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Slowbros
People have gotten banned for a lot less than this

/discussion
Not in the Wasteland.

Old 12-30-2010, 04:01 PM
5 Year Member
Old 12-30-2010, 04:19 PM
5 Year Member
Anything goes in the Wasteland, That is why there is a warning to thin skinned people, rules of etiquette and decorum aren't applicable here.

Last edited by Texas Coyote; 12-30-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:23 PM
5 Year Member
I am a relative newbie and this forum is so darn cluttered with humongous photos in signatures, plus it is not organized intuitvely.
I have a hard time finding very obvious things in a search. I have been a moderator on several scooter forums and all of them have restrictions on size of avatars & signatures/photos in sigs--I think that would help others navigate this site better.

I know you can turn off signatures, but sometimes I actually want to see them--would be nice to have smaller ones.

Maybe start a NOOB Subforum?

Old 12-30-2010, 04:32 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by sooznd
I am a relative newbie and this forum is so darn cluttered with humongous photos in signatures, plus it is not organized intuitvely.
I have a hard time finding very obvious things in a search. I have been a moderator on several scooter forums and all of them have restrictions on size of avatars & signatures/photos in sigs--I think that would help others navigate this site better.

I know you can turn off signatures, but sometimes I actually want to see them--would be nice to have smaller ones.

Maybe start a NOOB Subforum?
I had no idea that you were a scooterista. I have a few machines that are in that category... I used to post on Scoot Dawg.

Old 12-30-2010, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by Lyon[Nightroad]
Seriously, too many of you are spineless fucktards who spend all day fascinating over rims and drops and posting pointless LMGTFY shit. Then there are those of you who put in an intake and exhaust and think that you are freaking automotive engineers. And then there are those of you who can't do research and post shit about rattles, feeling your wipers in your brakes or nonsense warranty shit because you are too inept to turn a wrench. I hate so many of you. If you spent less time playing fitbook and actually read an automotive article from time to time you might be slightly less retarded. You know who you are. To the rest of you, thank you for your information, insight, experience, and humor.

PS: I'm sick of reading reviews of the fit you just bought. Quit posting that shit. We all own the god damn car and we know what the fuck it's like.

This is almost the exact same shit that goes through my mind at least once a week here.

But there are still that 5% who are genuinely cool guys going out of their way to learn many of whom have decades of real experience to share as well, and are actual car enthusiasts who happen to own a Fit.

Hang in there man! Like Dee said, sometimes you need to just take a break

Quick Reply: I fucking hate 95% of you here