The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

WTF is up with all the ricers!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 09:14 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Slowbros
I have stock wheels on my car, but replacing them next week with some nt03's

Here's my ride height

stock height, eh?

really did you cut your springs or are they real coilovers??? cause i cant tell by your ricer password "jdm" tow hook calling me ricer!!! lol really ricer!!

Old 01-09-2011, 09:20 PM
Originally Posted by nxtfit_08
really did you cut your springs or are they real coilovers??? cause i cant tell by your ricer password "jdm" tow hook calling me ricer!!! lol really ricer!!
1. Benen tow hook which is for sale
2. Real coilovers, of which I have two sets
3. HKS Hi-Power catback

Old 01-09-2011, 09:23 PM
5 Year Member
Awww Dude! I can't believe it's you.... I thought I recognized the writing style and attitude on another thread..... I won't say anything.

Old 01-09-2011, 09:27 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Texas Coyote
Awww Dude! I can't believe it's you.... I thought I recognized the writing style and attitude on another thread..... I won't say anything.

was that to me or to slow!! lol

Old 01-09-2011, 09:32 PM
so im assumeing this car is ricer too to you guys!!!!

R.I.P. vivian!
Yes that car (Ray's GD IIRC) is ugly too.

So just because it's "trendy" means it's not ricey?

Needs more stickers.

Here is my GD:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here's one of my other cars:

Function > Form

Last edited by DiamondStarMonsters; 01-09-2011 at 09:37 PM.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:35 PM
5 Year Member
I apologize for the confusion but it was to slowbro.... He in the very far northeastern part of California....... where it snows a lot.

Old 01-09-2011, 09:38 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters
Yes that car (Ray's GD IIRC) is ugly too.

So just because it's "trendy" means it's not ricey?

Needs more stickers.

Here's one my cars before starting my wire tuck:

Function > Form

wow your car is nice but i think saw it in fast & furious but im not talking about dsm im talking about ricer fits! and as for slowbros really i didnt know that wasnt called being a ricer when haveing a dc2 with tow hooks on your car when its not for track use!!

Old 01-09-2011, 09:42 PM
Yea.. completely stock GD with some nice light wheels . Totally ricer.

You know what else is ricer? 1450cc/min injectors, standalone ECU, methanol injection, braided SS lines, AN fittings and a 65lb/min turbo with a stock body and stock wheels. Nothing under that hood is for show.

Total rice.

Also your thread title says nothing about Fits, and the initial post blasts the forum for being taken over by ricers.. many on this forum don't even own Fits or have since sold theirs.. so nothing out of place there.

You can drive a Dodge Charger and be a "ricer." It's a state of mind more than anything else, it seems.

You for instance have just created so much delicious irony in this thread it should leave the rest of us sated for some time.

But please tell me how your dumped/flushed/sticker'd GD is not rice.

Last edited by DiamondStarMonsters; 01-09-2011 at 09:51 PM.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:45 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Texas Coyote
I apologize for the confusion but it was to slowbro.... He in the very far northeastern part of California....... where it snows a lot.

wow thats awsome!!!

Old 01-09-2011, 09:48 PM
5 Year Member
Yea.. completely stock GD with some nice light wheels . Totally ricer.

but heres the tgin did i say your fit was ricer? no so dont get your pantties in a waud this thread was not intended on you! and as for the fast 7 furious comment that was cause you where talking about dsm when it had nothing to do with this thread alone! but nice dsm

Old 01-09-2011, 09:54 PM
but heres the tgin did i say your fit was ricer? no so dont get your pantties in a waud this thread was not intended on you! and as for the fast 7 furious comment that was cause you where talking about dsm when it had nothing to do with this thread alone! but nice dsm
Well, if anyone could decipher your horrendous typing and grammar, maybe that would've been easier to discern.

Again no where in your OP or thread title do you specify riced Fits.

Old 01-09-2011, 09:58 PM
5 Year Member
Well, if anyone could decipher your horrendous typing and grammar, maybe that would've been easier to discern.

Again no where in your OP or thread title do you specify riced Fits.
your right english teacher!! but the is a fit forum hits the name fitfreak.net so when you post something it doesnt mean to all cars!!

and i fixed that on the first post and made it say ricer fits!!!

Last edited by nxtfit_08; 01-09-2011 at 10:00 PM.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:09 PM
your right english teacher!! but the is a fit forum hits the name fitfreak.net so when you post something it doesnt mean to all cars!!

and i fixed that on the first post and made it say ricer fits!!!
The sad part is my grammar is pretty poor. What does that say about yours? Besides the fact that your school system failed you..

Funny thing about that last post of yours... you know how there are threads about CR-Z's Mazda 2's Fiesta's etc. on this forum, even though it plainly states FitFreak.net right at the top?

Who cares about thread titles and what the OP actually discusses.

we shud tel sum1 abut dis, nawmean??!!!1!

Old 01-09-2011, 10:25 PM
5 Year Member
The sad part is my grammar is pretty poor. What does that say about yours? Besides the fact that your school system failed you..

Funny thing about that last post of yours... you know how there are threads about CR-Z's Mazda 2's Fiesta's etc. on this forum, even though it plainly states FitFreak.net right at the top?

Who cares about thread titles and what the OP actually discusses.

we shud tel sum1 abut dis, nawmean??!!!1!
yes sir Mr.diamondstar ithink you were my 8th grade teacher!! but this forum has changed soooooooo much and you can agree with me that it has! as for my car its not ricer its completely stock other then wheels and coils oh and i forgot my fabulous wing and top1 winglets as for the stickers i be you have atleast 2 stickers on your car and as for how low my car is really there is people on here that have bags that are lower then me as felix,danielg, and theres a bunch of other cars on here that are lower than me. truthfully lets be real fits arent that fast they mostly made for show and function. as for the roof rack i just got it cause im getting some bikes soon for me and the wife so really. my car isnt rice at all!

Old 01-09-2011, 11:46 PM
Here is my GD:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
THERE ARE TWO GD'S IDK WHICH ONE IS YOURS AHHHHHH

/confusion

Old 01-10-2011, 12:34 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Slowbros
THERE ARE TWO GD'S IDK WHICH ONE IS YOURS AHHHHHH

/confusion
Bahaha I was thinking the same thing

Old 01-10-2011, 09:35 AM
Even though I agree that there have been several distasteful mods shared with us by other Fit owners on this site, I don't think it's worth complaining about or calling someone a "ricer."

Everyone seems to blame The Fast and the Furious as being the cause of this "ricer" mentality. But what many automotive enthusiasts fail to realize is that this film catapulted the tuning scene to where it is now. And even though everybody and their grandmother put a huge exhaust and euro tails on their GS Eclipse after they saw the movie, they were at least making an effort to get into the tuning scene.

Now I'm not saying that I enjoy seeing a Civic DX rolling around with an unpainted Wings West body kit, I think it looks just as ridiculous as the next person. But a small part of me still appreciates the fact that the owner of that car is trying to build something to stand out.

You have to remember that no one just walks into the tuning scene and starts building JDM all-stars. Many people start out ordering parts from places like Autozone and JC Whitney and pay to have Jiffy Lube install them. Just like any hobby out there, learning the proper way to tune a car takes time.

Just try and be patient with people. If you notice someone going in the completely wrong direction, just offer them some helpful advice. It's no different than them falling off their bike in the park.

Old 01-10-2011, 10:18 AM
Super Moderator
Some people look at my car and call it rice, and there probable right. People have different taste and goals with there cars there is no reason to start calling people out especially when you get upset when others call you out. See my sig for what I think a better definition of rice is.

Old 01-10-2011, 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by 2Legit2Fit

Everyone seems to blame The Fast and the Furious as being the cause of this "ricer" mentality. But what many automotive enthusiasts fail to realize is that this film catapulted the tuning scene to where it is now. And even though everybody and their grandmother put a huge exhaust and euro tails on their GS Eclipse after they saw the movie, they were at least making an effort to get into the tuning scene.

Now I'm not saying that I enjoy seeing a Civic DX rolling around with an unpainted Wings West body kit, I think it looks just as ridiculous as the next person. But a small part of me still appreciates the fact that the owner of that car is trying to build something to stand out.

You have to remember that no one just walks into the tuning scene and starts building JDM all-stars. Many people start out ordering parts from places like Autozone and JC Whitney and pay to have Jiffy Lube install them. Just like any hobby out there, learning the proper way to tune a car takes time.

Just try and be patient with people. If you notice someone going in the completely wrong direction, just offer them some helpful advice. It's no different than them falling off their bike in the park.

I disagree completely.

Ricers are the reason people are hesitant to rent lots and tracks to the tuning community.

Ricing your car is not tuning by any stretch of the imagination.

Bolting on parts is not tuning. The fast and the furious is very much part of the problem in encouraging these knuckle dragging mouth breathing retards, and they give many people who actually build and tune a bad name.

The police give the rest of us a hard time as a result. Sanctioning bodies become harder to convince in letting us use facilities because of the mental image of some jack off in a plasti-chromed, slammed vatozone built POS doing a one-wheel-peel through a parking lot or down a busy street.

The ones who leave a shootout or a quick 16 event and immediately try to street race anyone who will give them a second look.

You can be a ricer at 20 or 40, in a domestic or an import. It is a state of mind, and it is a cancer on the hobby that so many of us enjoy and work to support in our communities.

Old 01-10-2011, 10:39 AM
5 Year Member
I disagree completely.

Ricers are the reason people are hesitant to rent lots and tracks to the tuning community.

Ricing your car is not tuning by any stretch of the imagination.

Bolting on parts is not tuning. The fast and the furious is very much part of the problem in encouraging these knuckle dragging mouth breathing retards, and they give many people who actually build and tune a bad name.

The police give the rest of us a hard time as a result. Sanctioning bodies become harder to convince in letting us use facilities because of the mental image of some jack off in a plasti-chromed, slammed vatozone built POS doing a one-wheel-peel through a parking lot or down a busy street.

The ones who leave a shootout or a quick 16 event and immediately try to street race anyone who will give them a second look.

You can be a ricer at 20 or 40, in a domestic or an import. It is a state of mind, and it is a cancer on the hobby that so many of us enjoy and work to support in our communities.

agreed!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quick Reply: WTF is up with all the ricers!!