The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

I hate this forum!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 01:12 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by JCrimson
OK I'm over how shitty these forum whiners can be. I do my best to complain and rant to others on the forum when I can but the lack non-whiners in this forum is a fucking joke. maybe I just post on other real whining forums to much but this forum is just weak at best. I'm so tired of seeing the "I hate this forum!" threads. Please god shut them down!!!!! 90% of those people posted and then never came back to whine.
I'm just annoyed that I cant ever seem to find any relevant drama on this site when I want it but if i ever wanted to know when you need to breast feed or order some depends for your ass or changed your f'in diaper its on the front page.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey by the way +1 rep for the kswap..

Last edited by myblackhatch; 09-25-2011 at 01:20 AM.
Old 09-25-2011, 02:05 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Wanderer.
Does not compute.

Sorry not everyone can be as JDM tight as you.
Lol, I know its a gift. If you have a problem reading that list just click the link. There are lots of pretty pics for you to look at. Maybe you to might become JDM tight. I can send you a sticker if it makes you feel better.

Old 09-25-2011, 02:15 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by blassty
hey atleast you're consistent. =)

that reminds me i haven't had a car wash in a while, I think I'll post about it.

to the OP:
seriously, if there's a lot of useless info for you in this forum, maybe start a new thread with info you seek or subscribe to ones that are of interest. and if there's no responses, then there's just no interest, take it for what its worth?
Thats what i do usually is just make a new thread. I have a few threads booked marked of people who have some really good wrightups and i reference them when need be. I bought the service manual which gives me all my tech info. The forum has alot of good info on it just the carwash crap that kills me.

Speaking of which you better get that done. cant have a dirty fit.

Old 09-25-2011, 02:18 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Wes2theG
Besides you ricers

umm we drive the same car.

Old 09-25-2011, 02:31 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Perrenoud Fit
I think your funny Kid it's okay to vent but w/a statement like this you're sure not going to be missed here. Keep looking you'll "fit" in somewhere.
All this after i just excepted your friend request. Thats why i Posted in the wasteland. I can vent or be as negative as i want here and as helpful as i can be in the other threads. So what im bitching.. this is the place to go to do it. I want this forum to be the best it can be, thats why im still here and i still have a ff.net sticker on my back window. So all the middle/elderly aged people can see it and say wow i can post about getting my oil changed at jiffy lube there and maybe get a good reference for some carwash soap. which by the way autogeek.net for all your detailing needs, i personally wash the fit with a foam cannon and use the wolfgang sealer but only after a good clay and some glaze.

Old 09-25-2011, 08:02 AM
5 Year Member
Arrow I feel this answers your statement

Subject: You Have Not Because You Give Not

You Have Not Because You Give Not

By Sharon Frame
This week's topic: The Importance Of Giving
She sits alone at lunch time in a crowded cafeteria. She turns down every invitation to socialize with friends. She won’t reach out to others if it means driving out of her way. It’s simply too inconvenient.
She calls no one. So her phone hardly rings. It’s a selfish, self-centered life she leads. Yet she wonders why she’s so lonely; why it seems no one loves her. No one cares.
Weekends and holidays are the hardest. Her birthdays pass without a gift or even a card from family or friends. Sickness visits, and no one is there to comfort or take her to the doctor. Many nights she cries herself to sleep. What she fails to realize is she has created this sad, empty life. She has not, because she gives not.
The Bible clearly instructs us to give. It’s for good reason. As we give, we bless others. But giving also creates the channel through which goodness flows in our own life. Simply put, your level of giving triggers your level of getting. It isn’t that we give hoping to get. Giving and getting are two sides of the same coin. You can’t give without getting. You can’t get without giving. It’s a universal principal.
Paul explains it in Galatians 6:7: “Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.”
Luke 6:38 tells us to “Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full--pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back."
So, if you give little “amount,” expect to get little back. If you want to cure your bout with loneliness, offer company and comfort to someone else. That wonderful act of charity alone will cheer you up!
You say you love Jesus and are anxious to get the deeper things of God. Give more time to personal bible study. If you want genuine friends, give of your time to cultivate meaningful relationships. It won’t be convenient. It won’t be easy. It can’t be self-centered.
Such giving is rooted in love. So perhaps we have not because we love not. Love compels us to be givers. What better demonstrates that than Jesus’ sacrifice on the Calvary? “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son.” John 3:16.
It was not convenient. It was not easy. It was not self-centered. It was sacrificial. Giving often calls for sacrifice.
Have you ever felt as though you were constantly giving and getting nothing in return? You may be the one who is first to forgive after a fight with your spouse. Perhaps you are the designated encourager in your youth or single’s group. You sacrifice your time to pray for and edify others. But when you need a pick-me up, no one is there with a shoulder for you to cry on. It’s tough. But Paul encourages us in Galatians 6:9, saying, “Don’t get weary in well doing.” Remember your ultimate reward comes from God, not from man.
So don’t seek to get. See to give. Give unselfishly and you’ll reap abundance in return. Give love and you’ll never be in short supply of it. Give friendship and you’ll never be without support and fierce loyalty.
Let it not be said of you: “you have not because you give not.”
Scripture Of The Day: “Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.” - Galatians 6:7 (NIV)

Old 09-25-2011, 09:26 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by myblackhatch
umm we drive the same car.
Stock =/= modded in poor taste

Old 09-25-2011, 09:33 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by mike410b
Stock =/= modded in poor taste
Lol I have poor taste now.. Cool story bro.

Old 09-25-2011, 02:55 PM
The biggest and only problem I see with this forum is that idiot jdmchris, seriously the most ignorant and stupid forum admin I've ever seen

Quick fat ass better delete this before people realize they aren't alone in the hate for you

Old 09-25-2011, 04:53 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by tw33k
The biggest and only problem I see with this forum is that idiot jdmchris, seriously the most ignorant and stupid forum admin I've ever seen

Quick fat ass better delete this before people realize they aren't alone in the hate for you
Lol that's awesome!!

Old 11-07-2011, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by JCrimson
OK I'm over how shitty these forum whiners can be. I do my best to complain and rant to others on the forum when I can but the lack non-whiners in this forum is a fucking joke. maybe I just post on other real whining forums to much but this forum is just weak at best. I'm so tired of seeing the "I hate this forum!" threads. Please god shut them down!!!!! 90% of those people posted and then never came back to whine.
I'm just annoyed that I cant ever seem to find any relevant drama on this site when I want it but if i ever wanted to know when you need to breast feed or order some depends for your ass or changed your f'in diaper its on the front page.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
ZING!!!

Originally Posted by Sid 6.7
The banhammer is a bit rusty. I'm sure we can shine and buff it up for you.
ZA-ZING!!!

Originally Posted by neil patrick harris
i like it here. some haters. some wannabe e-thugs. but certainly a lot of supportive, helpful folks as well.
True story.

Originally Posted by mike410b
I liked it more in the good ol days
Ludicrous. I wasnt on here in the "old days". Clearly, the new days are superior...

Originally Posted by tw33k

OMG GUYS LETS START A FORUM REVOLUTION. SHOW THEM MODZ WHO'S BOSS. YEA THAT WILL SHOW THEM.

Sorry this forum isnt as RIVETING as everyone would like it to be. Go join a Camry forum, Im sure its just bursting at the seams with tuning goodness.

Having said that, the "I washed my car today" does get old. Solution? Dont read that thread.

Old 11-07-2011, 04:46 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by SSMTEN
OMG GUYS LETS START A FORUM REVOLUTION. SHOW THEM MODZ WHO'S BOSS. YEA THAT WILL SHOW THEM.

Sorry this forum isnt as RIVETING as everyone would like it to be. Go join a Camry forum, Im sure its just bursting at the seams with tuning goodness.
Name:  Slow-Clap.gif
Views: 26
Size:  266.1 KB

Old 11-07-2011, 04:53 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by SSMTEN
Ludicrous. I wasnt on here in the "old days". Clearly, the new days are superior...

Having said that, the "I washed my car today" does get old. Solution? Dont read that thread.
Old days, ftw. Ray, Tyler, me, Eriel, Mike, James, Josh, Chris, Britt, Kelsey, the list goes on.

My Galant forum is pretty cool