The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

Yet another argument

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 12:06 PM
5 Year Member
Yet another argument

Before you try to sell me a whole shindig of things, I don't have enough to buy everything at the moment. haha the top of my list would DEFINITELY be BOOST! S/C is preferred but I could live with a turbo for a good price. Everything else naturally falls into place after more power. Lmk what you have

(MODERATOR NOTE: original and on-topic thread is here. This thread is just the argument rolled out into the wasteland.

Last edited by sam; 01-26-2012 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Add link to thread of origin
Old 01-24-2012, 05:08 PM
I second turbo, and custom setup at that. But don't ghetto-fy it like fitisbamf, you will be very unhappy.

An FIC-6 would be more than enough to handle 98% of Fit Turbo and S/C setups.

You are roughly 30 minutes from Road Race Engineering, take advantage of that you lucky SOB.
Garden Grove, CA to Road Race Engineering - Google Maps

Just go in there, be honest, don't try and haggle or be obnoxious lol

If you have any questions/concerns PM me.

Old 01-25-2012, 01:42 PM
Yet another argument

Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters
I second turbo, and custom setup at that. But don't ghetto-fy it like fitisbamf, you will be very unhappy.

An FIC-6 would be more than enough to handle 98% of Fit Turbo and S/C setups.

You are roughly 30 minutes from Road Race Engineering, take advantage of that you lucky SOB.
Garden Grove, CA to Road Race Engineering - Google Maps

Just go in there, be honest, don't try and haggle or be obnoxious lol

If you have any questions/concerns PM me.

honestly i have no hard feelings diamondstar, i even ask u for help! but what is ghetto about the setup i described? as a starting out peicing together a kit, and replacing things later on, nothing is wrong with the way im doing it. it works if ur on a budget. my friends have done it to 240sx's and i have done it to a prelude (not even my car) idk youcan pay tons of money for nice parts, hell i have an hks filter with 3 different inserts... i like nice shit but i dont know why people pay 5000$+ to force induction their cars....

Old 01-25-2012, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by fitisbamf
honestly i have no hard feelings diamondstar, i even ask u for help! but what is ghetto about the setup i described? as a starting out peicing together a kit, and replacing things later on, nothing is wrong with the way im doing it. it works if ur on a budget. my friends have done it to 240sx's and i have done it to a prelude (not even my car) idk youcan pay tons of money for nice parts, hell i have an hks filter with 3 different inserts... i like nice shit but i dont know why people pay 5000$+ to force induction their cars....

You've shared your work with the forum and its garbage for the most part. I know you solicited my help but you didn't want to listen to a word I said on some pretty crucial bits, and I gave you advice and time for free.

I resent that you give people here "advice" and most of them don't know any better so they may take your word for it.

No where do I advocate $5000 for a base bottom kit, the first kit I had on my GD3 was with a journal bearing GT2560, which all told cost me $1200. That still doesn't mean you can make something functional, reliable and looks good as well. You seem to hit none of these points.

You also pretend your basically stock Fit is faster than cars which are in all likelyhood not even racing you. Not too mention your spelling/grammar hurts my brain.

And you did this, among other things to what would otherwise be a nice car:
Name:  2011-08-06111528.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  80.6 KB

Save for you know, the zip tied bumper from your illicit street racing or general lack of driving skills... or maybe that girder of a tie bar you welded up for the back is making you oversteer into things.

The one thing I can give you credit for is this:
Name:  2011-01-03140203.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  127.8 KB

And even then you just bolted a piston on to a single part of the pass side motor mount with a random bit of pipe bolted to the chassis.

==============

To OP, sorry I got your PM, but I am backlogged at the moment. I will try and get a response out tonight

Last edited by DiamondStarMonsters; 01-25-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:24 AM
5 Year Member
ruh ohh conflicts

Old 01-26-2012, 01:53 PM
You've shared your work with the forum and its garbage for the most part. I know you solicited my help but you didn't want to listen to a word I said on some pretty crucial bits, and I gave you advice and time for free.

I resent that you give people here "advice" and most of them don't know any better so they may take your word for it.

No where do I advocate $5000 for a base bottom kit, the first kit I had on my GD3 was with a journal bearing GT2560, which all told cost me $1200. That still doesn't mean you can make something functional, reliable and looks good as well. You seem to hit none of these points.

You also pretend your basically stock Fit is faster than cars which are in all likelyhood not even racing you. Not too mention your spelling/grammar hurts my brain.

And you did this, among other things to what would otherwise be a nice car:

Save for you know, the zip tied bumper from your illicit street racing or general lack of driving skills... or maybe that girder of a tie bar you welded up for the back is making you oversteer into things.

The one thing I can give you credit for is this:

And even then you just bolted a piston on to a single part of the pass side motor mount with a random bit of pipe bolted to the chassis.

==============

To OP, sorry I got your PM, but I am backlogged at the moment. I will try and get a response out tonight

dude first off i listened when i asked those turbo questions i just wanted to kno why the setup i was thinking of wouldnt work, it sounds like it would to me, ya i have people race me all the time, ill start recording it just so u can see. if you put big old shinny exhaust here in cali people get intimidated, its fucking funny. this is also fitfreak, if you pay me or find some reason i might take my time in spelling things out, or using the right grammar. but why would i when people are being hostile? idk you guys are wierd. can we race our fits, id like to see who has a faster one, since i did all my own shit and its all ghetto fab'd and fucked up, if your fit is slower- doesnt that mean its even more ghetto or fucked up then my POS? the zip ties i think are a life saver, when unexpected trash on the freeway gets thrown around i think zipties make a good fix, or how about when my little sister was in my fit when a truck rear ended us at a light? sorry i used zip ties to fix that.... maybe i should have bought a bandaid so my cars scratchs could heal

read everythin i posted, i dont call anyone out, but you do for no reason. you dont know me, you dont know financially how things have been. we havent had fits side by side. so how can you claim all of this? what evidence do you have? those pics? oh the tq shock looks rather stock in there, i filled all the mounts with window weld (cuz its ghetto and doesnt do anything) but please point out whats bad about my fit in that engine pic u posted, cuz it looks like i have ac in that pic, it makes the engine bay look crowded... oh wait thats every fit.... fuck well good thing i took out my ac and my engine bay doesnt look like that.....

idk you guys just make me laugh, we are supposed to be here cuz we like the same car but yet we have little arguements i think your fucking dumb for spending that much on a piece of metal, but i have seen even more expensive. if your going to call the garret turbo junk then i dont eventhink you should have a turbo'd car, if lyon is goin to use a cheap Chinese kit but you bash me for "building or piecing" a kit together? wtf is wrong with you? im sayin to replace shit as time goes down the line... let me repeat that REPLACE SHIT AS TIME GOES! hmmm thats wierd im already planning on getting better shit.... odd idk diamondstar, i used to think you were kool, when i went turbo i was goin to ask for some tuning advice but its all good i just want to make my fit turbo in spite of you!( lol but im still takin my time to do it) but now i have no respect for you, your just as kool as mike on the forums.

like i said read it without a biased opinion i didnt start it, out of no where u come in guns blazing so wtf?

want to see my ziptie stitches V
they are SUPER GHETTO(and each stitch got me 25 whp a piece!!!!)

Name:  2012-01-02131550.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  71.9 KB

can u see the stitches behind the jdp carbon lip? because i kno you cant see the ones behind the plate re-locator

Name:  011012144141.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  129.4 KB

btw all this is ghetto, dont let anyone tell you otherwise!

Name:  2012-01-13155049.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  110.3 KB

all i can say is diamondstar, you make me laugh! hard!

Old 01-26-2012, 02:51 PM
I think you have me confused with someone who gives a fuck lol

I'm definitely not wasting my time and killing braincells trying to read that mess.

Back to ignore for you!

Last edited by DiamondStarMonsters; 01-26-2012 at 09:22 PM.
Old 01-27-2012, 01:14 PM
wow i got a warning from fitfreak, u babies get all but hurt for nothing!

Old 01-27-2012, 01:17 PM
I think you have me confused with someone who gives a fuck lol

I'm definitely not wasting my time and killing braincells trying to read that mess.

Back to ignore for you!

haha if u dont give a fuck why is it ghetto? why throw any effort into it if your not goin to stand up/ back it up? idk diamondstar sounds like your just sayin shit to say it

Old 01-27-2012, 02:31 PM
5 Year Member
im loving this conflict and drama.

fitisbamf, your fit is pretty ghetto. it's not an opinion it's fact, you have an ebay fugen grill and a "zip tie technician" sticker on your hatch. also, your "quit hatin" sticker doesn't help at all.

as for everyone trying to race you... it's only because you participate in such activities that make you so righteous. just don't do it, it makes you a ricer by doing so.

i have seen many a new car that has been ghetto-fied and your fit is one in the top 10.

trust me, no one is hating on your fit, it's just your choices of mods and the way you repair damages on your car is ghetto. you may find it "creative" to zip tie broken body work but, in the end your car is not a super functional drift machine that needs a tear away bumpers.

one last thing, diamond is not trying to offend you or ridicule you in any way. he just disapproves that you disregarded his advice and went in another path that he finds detrimental for a build he theorizes is ideal.

p.s. there is only one car that ever tries to race me in my fit. i live in a gated community and one of the neighbors own a ghetto ricer crz ex cvt, his current mods are, a "carbon" wrapped hood, drag or some other knock-off ce-28 look alike in gold 17", red fill-in-the-holes sticker H badge "jdm conversion". He rices it up all day long in his shitty crz. he drives 10mph over the speed limit, jack rabbit starts thinking he's cool, i will never give him the satisfaction of a race because it's illegal and i'm no damn ricer.

Old 01-27-2012, 03:16 PM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
wow i got a warning from fitfreak, u babies get all but hurt for nothing!
Please share your warning

Old 01-27-2012, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by JJIN
p.s. there is only one car that ever tries to race me in my fit. i live in a gated community and one of the neighbors own a ghetto ricer crz ex cvt, his current mods are, a "carbon" wrapped hood, drag or some other knock-off ce-28 look alike in gold 17", red fill-in-the-holes sticker H badge "jdm conversion". He rices it up all day long in his shitty crz. he drives 10mph over the speed limit, jack rabbit starts thinking he's cool, i will never give him the satisfaction of a race because it's illegal and i'm no damn ricer.
You should challenge him to a duel at Irwindale 1/8th mile. Epic battle. Post video.

Old 01-27-2012, 10:00 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Wanderer.
You should challenge him to a duel at Irwindale 1/8th mile. Epic battle. Post video.

Sorry but, i dont do drag. The only racing i do will have to be course track and mountain pass downhill. I would love to do some uphill but, the fit will run out of breath in second gear.

Old 01-28-2012, 07:30 AM
im loving this conflict and drama.

fitisbamf, your fit is pretty ghetto. it's not an opinion it's fact, you have an ebay fugen grill and a "zip tie technician" sticker on your hatch. also, your "quit hatin" sticker doesn't help at all.

as for everyone trying to race you... it's only because you participate in such activities that make you so righteous. just don't do it, it makes you a ricer by doing so.

i have seen many a new car that has been ghetto-fied and your fit is one in the top 10.

trust me, no one is hating on your fit, it's just your choices of mods and the way you repair damages on your car is ghetto. you may find it "creative" to zip tie broken body work but, in the end your car is not a super functional drift machine that needs a tear away bumpers.

one last thing, diamond is not trying to offend you or ridicule you in any way. he just disapproves that you disregarded his advice and went in another path that he finds detrimental for a build he theorizes is ideal.

ur right but no, it does take two to race but i dont make the people speed match me or honk... and its fun to race, off or on the track! but a time attack car doesnt need show quality bumpers or a full interior, you guys might use the fit as a family wagon, but i have a different purpose in mind for my car, my fit oversteers but i dont call it a drift machine. i dont drag race but i like racing and since noone can just become a f1 driver off the street, looks like im racing what i drive and where i drive it

Old 01-28-2012, 07:33 AM
Sorry but, i dont do drag. The only racing i do will have to be course track and mountain pass downhill. I would love to do some uphill but, the fit will run out of breath in second gear.

where do u do that? if thats a public road, then thats "street racing" and doesnt that make you a ricer, like how you claimed im a ricer? you enjoy racing/ want to race in public areas.... same as me.... hmmm so can we start the ricer club of fits or what?

Old 01-28-2012, 07:39 AM
here u go!

i said "i think your fucking dumb for spending that much on a piece of metal...."

and i got a message sayin this V

Dear fitisbamf,

You have received a warning at Unofficial Honda FIT Forums.

Reason:
-------
Insulted Other Member(s)

fitisbamf,

This is an official warning about insulting another fitfreak member- something you could have easily avoided. It is not directly related to the fact that I also moved some posts as not relevant to the thread.

Please don't post "i think your fucking dumb" when you can more appropriately comment on the decision rather than the person. Avoiding profanity would also be nice as some members get offended.

Otherwise have a good day and go about your posting,

sam
-------

Old 01-28-2012, 09:31 AM
Super Moderator
@fitisbamf Your Fit sounds like a beast, lol. If your ghetto ass Fit is ever in my neck of the woods I'll have a run at you. That is if your not scared to run a NA car, lol

Old 01-28-2012, 09:51 AM
5 Year Member
ur right but no, it does take two to race but i dont make the people speed match me or honk... and its fun to race, off or on the track! but a time attack car doesnt need show quality bumpers or a full interior, you guys might use the fit as a family wagon, but i have a different purpose in mind for my car, my fit oversteers but i dont call it a drift machine. i dont drag race but i like racing and since noone can just become a f1 driver off the street, looks like im racing what i drive and where i drive it
WTF is wrong with you?

How do you know its fun to race on the track? You've never been on one.

YOUR CAR ISN'T A FUCKING TRACK CAR. In fact, its the furthest thing from it. IT IS a family wagon and you haven't done anything substantial to change that.

You're right a track car needn't look pretty, however it damn well better make downforce, none of your shit improves your car.

Your 'modded' car would probably be slower around any road course IN THE WORLD than my bone stock GD3.

And don't ever compare yourself to an F1 driver.

Old 01-28-2012, 11:06 AM
Well, I decided for LULZ i would click "view post" to see what your warning said.. and by the way that $1200 figure was for the whole kit up and running on my car (.. additional reading suggested to another member..)

Though I have paid more than that for a quality turbo on several occasions.

And for the record, I didn't report you. You are your own worst enemy here. Way to continue to shit all over the OPs thread.

Last edited by sam; 01-29-2012 at 04:42 PM. Reason: lack of creative writing (insulting member)
Old 01-28-2012, 11:08 AM
Come on guys.. I feel bad. Its not nice to poke fun (...)

Last edited by sam; 01-29-2012 at 04:41 PM. Reason: lack of creative writing (insulting member)

Quick Reply: Yet another argument