The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

More of the same worthless banter

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2012, 03:20 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by MNfit
I remember what this site use to be like... it use to be awesome. There where awesome people and always something cool and interesting going on.
So do I, I miss the days of Ray, Eriel, Britt, James, Kelso, Tyler, Chris x2, Ant, etc. This site used to be rad, and only now that all the people who used to do cool things are gone have I done anything cool lolol

Old 06-27-2012, 03:31 PM
There are certainly still some cool projects here, but activity is low.

I lurked on and off for years before signing up.

Old 06-27-2012, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by mike410b
Flygirl, how do you know what this site USED to be like, as a June 2012 member? I assume you're some douchebag who used to do exactly what you're attacking in this thread and were banned for it.
Wrong answer, moron. Unlike you, I have read the site many times, out of what USED to be enjoyment. (I know with your limited intellect, such things are unheard of) You and your small band of idiots are worthy only of contempt.

Old 06-27-2012, 03:58 PM

/Also.. a hypocrite.

Old 06-27-2012, 06:05 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters
I've had transmissions that cost more than your car, sweetheart.
What about turbo's bigger than her car?

Old 06-27-2012, 08:28 PM
^^Bwahaha

The biggest one I have personally had on a vehicle I owned weighed just shy of 130lbs, so maybe as big as her!

That looks like a Napier "low speed diesel" ship turbo

Old 06-27-2012, 09:25 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by flygirl
Wrong answer, moron. Unlike you, I have read the site many times, out of what USED to be enjoyment. (I know with your limited intellect, such things are unheard of) You and your small band of idiots are worthy only of contempt.
I don't read forums for fun. I read these collections of papers and words known as books. They're vastly superior but hey I can't expect a troll to understand that.

Old 06-27-2012, 10:11 PM
Banned
I read this thread this morning and had planned to jump in and say that most of the self-proclaimed "experts" on here wouldn't make a pimple on a real car guy's ass or have sense enough to pour piss out of a boot but goddam that's funny!
Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters

Last edited by Chad T; 06-27-2012 at 10:13 PM.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:02 AM
5 Year Member
Hamster VTEC Miss-Shift - YouTube

Last edited by Speedlimitz; 06-28-2012 at 08:52 AM.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:54 AM
5 Year Member
Flygirl, are you a Coyote's fan?

Old 06-28-2012, 03:59 AM
5 Year Member
Oohh mmmyyy gooddd i just read the whole thread someone please confirm this is wetphoto what is this i don't even

Old 06-28-2012, 09:35 AM
I am sending you this message because I saw that you are a new member.

I am a new member as well. I am not a moderator. I am not a car guy. I am a new Fit owner looking for answers to some very basic questions.

There are literally thousands of members on this site. The vast majority are well spoken and very knowledgeable. Some have incredible threads with all kinds of pictures and solid advice.

Unfortunatly on these sites there are members who conform to all the rules and regulations set out by the moderators but still manage to ruin the experience of others. The following is a list of members that fall in the bad apple category.

Cocowheat
Thos92vr4
DiamondStarMonsters
Mike410b
Vanct
Kgb4187
ThEvilOne
Jamy

You can go to your settings and ban these people from appearing in your threads. Kinda like a spam list.

If you encounter more please let me know and I will add them to my list.

Many regards,

Dwayne

Old 06-28-2012, 09:44 AM
Originally Posted by Dwalbert320
Well then. Of the 82 posts (and counting) on this thread I am responsible for 5 of them. The first was my question. The second was a clarification. The third was my decision. The fourth was a comment. And sadly the 5th was useless.

The rest of the thread is sad.

In the end I did get my answer. Adding aftermarket intakes and exhausts is a poor investment of money. Most aftermarkets parts are.

Actually I have noticed that there is nothing really new on this site at all. It is not really a community that I wish to participate in much since the majority of the members who mod their Fits are doing so based on a style that is getting old quite fast.

The only really good looking modified Fits are the GD’s after a suitable body kit has been installed. I have yet to see a 2012 Sport that is better looking after mods.

If someone has a new Fit this site can offer very little. At the very best the majority of mods are a waste of money. At the very worst they could cause a perfectly good warranty to be voided for some repairs. Most fall victim to manufacturers who promise big results and some members are complicit in perpetuating these myths.

I have done changes to my Fit that I find appropriate. I certainly do not need the validation from other members of this site.

As for the following members:

Cocowheat
Thos92vr4
DiamondStarMonsters
Mike410b
Vanct
Kgb4187
ThEvilOne
Jamy

I have removed you from my viewing preferences. This means that whatever you post I will no longer see it. Simple and effective. From my short time on this site you do not offer anything substantial anyway. Especially to newcomers. (Secretly I suspect you get your gas money from your mothers). Such is the immaturity you display.

Rest assured I will come back to this site from time to time to get answers to my questions. Having blocked a few members will insure that the answers I get will be quality ones. Flygirl and others I recommend you do the same!

Edit: On further consideration I will be sending a pm to all new members with the list of older members of have proven to be problematic or hostile to newcomers with instructions on how to block them. That should make their experience on FitFreak just that much better! And feel free to send me a PM with other names you feel should be on my ban list and I will add it for other newcomers.
I had previously decided that I had nothing further to say about this thread, or probably the entire fit forum because of the infantile conduct of the ones you mentioned. However, I compliment you. Well said.

Old 06-28-2012, 09:51 AM
5 Year Member
LOL that list of people is probably not the group you want to block seeing as we are the most regular on there and do contribute the most when there aren't stupid questions being asked. At least you didn't block Subz I guess.

Edit: Oh wait. Just noticed you're from Canada. That explains a little bit.

Old 06-28-2012, 10:17 AM
"It is not really a community that I wish to participate in"

Clearly you've not looked at our post/thread history if you think that list has not contributed anything.

The majority of custom boosted fits on this forum are of my design. More than a handful of which are north of 230fwhp, a couple over the 250fwhp mark.

The first boosted USDM GE was a collaboration between the owner and myself.

The only contribution you've made was an ignorant-ass copy/paste that started a flame war.

Whole lot of self-righteous indignation you two got goin there.

LOL

Last edited by DiamondStarMonsters; 06-28-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:26 AM
5 Year Member

Oh shit, he's put me on his ignore list guys...how am I going to ever get over this? That means he's just going to keep asking dumb questions without realizing it! Not only that, but he's going to tattle-tale to EVERY new member that I'm a "bad apple"! That's not time consuming and petty at all!

Old 06-28-2012, 10:27 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Vanct
Oh shit, he's put me on his ignore list guys...how am I going to ever get over this? That means he's just going to keep asking dumb questions without realizing it! Not only that, but he's going to tattle-tale to EVERY new member that I'm a "bad apple"! That's not time consuming and petty at all!
My question is how is he going to keep up with the new members? Is it just me or is that borderline psychotic?

Old 06-28-2012, 10:48 AM
5 Year Member
Nothing psychotic about taking an internet grudge to extreme lengths.

I feel so alone here now...like everyone has put me on an ignore list except the other members on that list like you. Come here.

Old 06-28-2012, 10:52 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Vanct
Nothing psychotic about taking an internet grudge to extreme lengths.

I feel so alone here now...like everyone has put me on an ignore list except the other members on that list like you. Come here.

Old 06-28-2012, 10:52 AM
The childish conduct of you and your band of smart-asses continues, and shows you to be the useless twits that you are. The fact that you post volumes of dribble only proves that you have nothing else to do, and as said by others, probably do not own the vehicles you claim, and simply sit around feeding off each other. And for the idiot who claims his turbo is bigger than mine: not true baby boy, mine is a four engine KC-135 refueling tanker.

Quick Reply: More of the same worthless banter