The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

Cyclists on the road - much ranting

Old 07-24-2015, 02:49 AM
Much respect for you bicyclists. I share the road with cyclists. I mountain bike and take my chances with the trees. I will not ride a road bicycle because there are just too many a-holes in cages on the road that don't give a crap about you or your safety.

I ride a motorcycle and I armor up from head to toe everytime I ride. I ride my motorcycle like everyone in a cage is trying to kill me, because they are. No one pays attention. Hell even on this forum there are threads about how people don't want to turn their heads to check the blind spots. I can't imagine putting myself out there in bike shorts and a bicycle and play on the same roads as the cages. No thanks.

Old 08-24-2015, 08:41 PM
I saw a cyclist get creamed once, she did a bone headed move and got hit broadside by a full sized SUV, her leg was jello and road rash all over. Felt sorry for the lady driving the SUV, who had her young daughter with her, she was beside herself.