The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

To Infinity and Beyond

Old 10-12-2013, 12:58 PM
5 Year Member
To Infinity and Beyond

Sorry claymore. I forgot you have infinite wisdom on all things automotive

Old 10-13-2013, 12:02 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by mike410b
Sorry claymore. I forgot you have infinite wisdom on all things automotive

More than you apparently LOL. You know just ONCE I would like to see you grow a pair man up and say something like "well you are right on this one" and move on.... but nope always with the snarky comments EVEN WHEN YOU ARE CLEARY INCORRECT.

Last edited by loudbang; 10-13-2013 at 12:10 AM.
Old 10-13-2013, 01:12 AM
Banned
Let me try and explain to mikie WHY I bother to correct the erroneous information posted here on Fitfreak.

Here is the problem let's suppose the OP in this thread took mikiey's incorrect advice and went out and purchased a header (one that leaves the rest of the stock exhaust system in place). The op then spends 1/2 a day installing it or even worse pays someone to instal it for him.

AND THEN the op starts the car and IT SOUNDS EXACTLY THE SAME AS IT DID BEFORE THE INSTALLATION when he did all this work to get a "louder" sound.

What do you think his reaction would be? Could it be a bunch of WTFing and cursing out mikie for the incorrect advice. His next step is to take to the www and tell everybody that he got burned by bad advice on fitfreak.net.

Will he call out mikie by name? Let's hope so but most dissatisfied members will just call it bad advice on Fitfreak.net and let it go like that.

Will mikie man up and reimburse the op for his bad advice? You got to be kidding me right. What would happen is mikie would post some snarky reply saying the op shouldn't be listening to stupid advice on any stupid site on the www.

And THAT is why I bother to correct bad advice when I see it.

Old 10-13-2013, 01:54 AM
sam
Super Moderator
3 postings prior to this originated in another thread: https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/gene...ml#post1205666

Search this Thread