The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

These are REAL Marines

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2013, 08:56 PM
Banned
These are REAL Marines

And soldiers, airmen and sailors, men and women military vets who don't say: "I am a hero- I demand your respect!", and spend all of their time shouting for attention on car forums.

Disaster Response Veterans Service Organization | Team Rubicon

This is claymore, aka loudbang-

10-27-2013, 12:26 AM
claymore
Administrator

Watching the new series "Vikings" on the history channel and it's real good. Of course the troll would say I enjoy it because I'm a "stone cold killer of men" LOL he may be right.

11-03-2013, 07:32 AM
claymore
Administrator

Great episode of Vikings tonight. The wiener dog doesn't understand it because he has never fought for anything.

01-16-2013, 02:32 PM
JDMchris.com
I run THIS

Level up: 22%, 391 Points needed
Daily Activity: 0%

Claymore was a moderator here back in 2006. He went crazy and ended up banishing him forever. hondafitforum.com is like the land of misfit fit owners.

Now here are the truths that you never hear from claymore/loudbang-

He hides in his little sewer forums and spends part of every day lying about me and spreading a smear campaign. Always calls me a troll or some other infantile name, simply because he can never win an argument based on truth against me. He is the ONLY forums member to threaten fitfreak members with lies to the U.S. Gov't. claiming that we are security risks, and is the ONLY forums member to be accused by other members of child molestation just before he was banned. I have no personal knowledge about the truth, or lack of it, in that accusation.

I was so embarrassed by his constant attacks on the members of his shitty forum that I resigned as a moderator. He didn't fire me as he claims, I just got tired of defending strangers being attacked by claymore, and even more tired of working to keep spammers off of those forums (hours per day) simply to be attacked by him in PM's exactly the way that he attacked his fellow fitfreak moderators before he was banned "forever". Look how well that worked.

For the forums newbies who follow his advice, remember what kind of creature is giving the advice.

His attacks on me on three different forums don't bother me at all- I see him as being extremely damaged, and very similar to the guy from whom he is stealing his new trademark catch-phrase "WINNING!" Typically, he can't be original-- the difference is that the other nutball is just as crazy as claymore, but is rich and talented. Claymore is merely crazy.

The only thing that claymore has done right was to photograph a "baseball" hand grenade and use it as his avatar on Honda-Tech forums. That object perfectly represents him- brainless, ugly, threatening.

claymore needs to repeat the third grade, and learn that you never get respect by threats or by demanding it. Respect comes after giving it and after EARNING it. No one respects a bully, but the weak minded will pretend respect out of fear. Fear doesn't last very long when you see the bully for what he is.

claymore whines about me on his hermit forums "We were FRIENDS!". Nope. My friends are people who have earned my trust and respect. claymore never had those. I worked for him giving him the "benefit of the doubt" until he removed all doubt. Now he shows his cowardice by attacking me for two years on his private forum where I am banned and cannot respond to his lies. Fine. This post is simply for the benefit of the fitfreak newbies who don't know anything about the forum's 7-year history, and the characters who make it a repository of fairly good info.

With the user names of manxman, frumious bandersnatch and Triskelion, I have posted more than 15 DIY's that directly benefit all Fit owners. claymore/loudbang has not done that unless you count mods that came directly from his trash can, like a broken plastic stool that he glued to his cowl and calls it a 'hood scoop".

For Sid and the other admins and mods, it is past time to "Call a spade a spade". These are the facts about claymore/loudbang. He does not have the respect of military people, either our forums members who serve or even his fellow vets. That is why he is dependent on fitfreak newbies. He comes here to beat up kids because his fellow adults can't stand his screaming: "Me, Me, Me, it's all about MEEEE!".

I will ALWAYS fight against the bullies. If you want to ban me for "insulting other members" for simply telling the truth, be my guest. I have a full and interesting life and don't depend on forums for anything at all.

If claymore's excuse is PTSD, gee tough. Get some mental health help. His statements that I don't support my country and have never done anything to "serve", are absolute fiction (that means- LIES). As he has known for six years, I became a Type 1 Diabetic at age 3. Diabetics CANNOT serve in any branch of the U.S. Military. So what kind of coward and weakling targets someone on the Internet for attacks about being "weak" or "unpatriotic" who can't serve in the military? Just claymore. claymore knows this because he says he has a son who is also Diabetic. Imagine how great that poor kid's life is.

His signature really means "From the Lips of a Moron". If telling the truth about him is considered insulting, then he really should learn how to be a man, change his abusive habits, and for crap's sake tell the truth.

Last edited by Triskelion; 11-07-2013 at 01:22 AM.
Old 11-07-2013, 02:53 AM
Banned
Old 11-07-2013, 04:38 AM
Banned
Well let's start of this rebuttal with a real Marine... Me USMC camp lejune 1969

Move on to graduation day at State police Academy...

Swat training me on extreme left

move on to Bomb Squad me second from right standing

Me in my bomb suit and truck

Testing AR-25 at our range

On to Afghanistan at our safe house with cooks

"On the road" at "truckers rest stop" with our Afghan driver/bodyguard

Home away from home. Look in "Charlie Wilson's War" book we get a mention

Name:  af361024x7091024x709_zpse3fd787d.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  60.1 KB

At "work"

Onto Laos some of these you may have seen

with one of our student classes graduating

giving graduation speech

home on the trail

On to BURMA this is another photo of my bodyguard that wasn't in the linked articles

Name:  Burma0097_zps9a4641f4.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  65.8 KB

with the leadership of the Burmese.

Advising the Burmese general who now runs the Karen efforts at war.

With a real American hero Retired general John (Jack) Singlaub we worked with him on some missions. google him for his fantastic story.

Now you have seen my proof who you going to believe the ranter or the evidence???????

Last edited by loudbang; 11-07-2013 at 08:06 AM.
Old 11-07-2013, 06:54 AM
Banned
And don't bother trying to edit this libelous stuff I have screen shots saved show how it read in glorious color for evidence.

Last edited by loudbang; 11-07-2013 at 08:02 AM.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:52 AM
Banned
The ranter knows full well HE is the ONLY person responsible for the reprehensive, foul, totally untrue, specious posting of ANY accusation of any molestation by anybody on any forum HIM AND HIM ALONE is responsible.

And I have the evidence what did you think I was not going to keep that forever to use as evidence.

Old 11-07-2013, 11:08 AM
Thanks for your service all the same. With that said he both of you come across as pretty pathetic, frankly. How old are you guys?

It was pretty transparent when both of you came back.

But seriously.. whats with the constant internet dick waving? Maybe some counseling is in order? Or a more constructive hobby to occupy your time?

Spending just a half year away from here was fairly refreshing. Perhaps it could be helpful to both parties to try the same.. this shit ain't healthy.

Old 11-07-2013, 11:22 AM
Banned
TRY looking at his posts search his posts. I have made it a point NOT to reply to his several provocations and just report them UNTIL this pile of crap was put up. Posts of his have been deleted and edited and he has been given infractions but he ignores them.

He does his personal attacks in threads where I don't even have any posts trying to get me to respond so we both get banned but this time he has gone too far

Anyone can see by my evidence he is off on some mission of his own that is untrue and I present evidence to his BS. You going to believe him or my photos you can see with your own eyes.

Old 11-07-2013, 11:23 AM
Way to miss the point.. its the obsession bit. Like, you know.. being banned and coming back to continue this crap?

Anyways, that is the extent of the energy I'm going to spend on this.

Cheers.

Old 11-07-2013, 11:24 AM
Banned
Hey 64-year-old lying little boy- post any evidence of anything at all and then I will expose the truth again.

Please mods and admins- you know what to do here. You were smart enough to remove claymore's 30-year old photos that only proved that he was in the jungle for a while. The above crap just proves that someone on the photo was in the military 30-40 years ago. This emotionally broken person is simply an embarrassment to himself and to the military.

I congratulate all of the active and retired military forums members who contribute to the forums without expecting extra attention for their service. You do/did your jobs, but maintained your dignity as private citizens.

I don't need to justify myself in any way, but will say that I continue to serve the U.S. by doing remodeling work for the Wounded Warriors projects in Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties. I employ my skills as a carpenter/plumber/electrician in widening doors, building wheelchair ramps, doing home repairs for wounded servicemen/women who need help with making their living quarters accessible for disabled people.

claymore obviously gets no attention on military sites- that's why he has to dump his shit here. Don't let him continue.

Old 11-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Why so serious?
5 Year Member
Banhammer is swinging.

Old 11-07-2013, 01:13 PM
Why so serious?
5 Year Member
This is the wasteland but there are limits.