1st Generation (GD 01-08) The one that started it all! Generation specific talk and questions here!

My GD1 2006 build, first honda jazz i'v owned and im a UK fitfreak

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Yeah that would look pretty nice if your jazz is white

Old 09-07-2012, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by Vajazzle
alright dude..

I'm thinking of getting those visors wrapped when i get my wrap.
what do you think? Carbon Wrap?
Never seen it done before, only problem is that your visibility will be less as the visors are transparent. Just a heads up as the jazz pillars are already quite wide.

Old 09-07-2012, 06:23 PM
The visors are not clear anyway, they are black, plus no one looks thru the visors anyway as they don't exactly cover much of your visibility. lol..

I wanna get the tail garnish first before the wrap so i can get that thrown in, shame it comes from abroad which means i will have to wait till i get back from Hong Kong for the wrap.

May get the tints first.

Old 09-07-2012, 06:39 PM
I dont think i will get tints on mine.. Keeping it clean bet you have a lot of goodies from hong kong when your back!

Old 09-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by Tommy C
I dont think i will get tints on mine.. Keeping it clean bet you have a lot of goodies from hong kong when your back!
i was thinking of tinting mine too but i also like the clean look. Lots of jdm goodies in HK man! just like where im from in philippines... loads of parts!!

thats why he's keeping his jazz top secret!lol mugen fit FTW!!

Last edited by jdm_g; 09-07-2012 at 07:30 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:32 PM
I prefer the clean look without tints your jazz is super clean, wish i could pop to HK for some parts!
Although i dont even know whats next for my Jazz...
Mugen fit GE model is too sick!
Should see you at mimms...

Old 09-08-2012, 03:50 AM
5 Year Member
Cheap mods you ask?

Well a really cheap mod is to blak off your Exhaust gas recirculation valve that throws exhaust gases back into your intake for a second burn to reduce emissions. This is not cool, literally, as hot dirty air is then in your engine clogging it up and reducing the bang for buck you should be getting.
this link is to the mod I explain on my maintenance bit: https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/euro...z-fit-gd1.html

pics of mod here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8657d7&theater

There is also a link to my facebook albm that shows the mod. Should make the engine pull better. I would also suggest decat and increasing the size of your throttle body.

Last edited by B-boystance; 09-08-2012 at 03:54 AM.
Old 09-08-2012, 03:57 AM
5 Year Member
parts

Now earlier on in this thread someone said they can source parts?

What parts can people get and how much :P

Also I bought some eibach camber bolts for the Mpheason struts as I have J's racing suspension and they are a nice cheap effectice mod.

A Jazz meet would be good I vote we all go to South Mimms in October

Old 09-08-2012, 06:30 AM
^^ did you notice much of a difference after the egr mod? Im gonna do that as soon as i get the chance.
I might be taking the jazz to Mimms, i've put my coilovers back on so i might slap on the rega's for fun.

Old 09-08-2012, 08:49 AM
Would be cool to park together at mimms and show that Jazz's can be JDM too
Vajazzle is going to hong kong soon so he may be able to source parts for cheap...

Old 09-08-2012, 01:48 PM
im interested in the egr mod too but was wondering what to use as a plate .

and i was thinking is it really worth doing coz my engine is running fine, is there a increase in power or responsiveness?

i never really intended to do any engine mods to the jazz but i do like to have just alittle more punch!

we defo should all meet up at mimms it would be cool to have our own group just like the civic guys! get more people interested in the jazz!

Old 09-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by B-boystance
Well a really cheap mod is to blak off your Exhaust gas recirculation valve that throws exhaust gases back into your intake for a second burn to reduce emissions. This is not cool, literally, as hot dirty air is then in your engine clogging it up and reducing the bang for buck you should be getting.
this link is to the mod I explain on my maintenance bit: https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/euro...z-fit-gd1.html

pics of mod here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8657d7&theater

There is also a link to my facebook albm that shows the mod. Should make the engine pull better. I would also suggest decat and increasing the size of your throttle body.
i was looking at this TB on ebay and was wondering if this is any good, heres the link.

Super90 S90 Racing Throttle Body Honda Jazz / Fit / City GD1 - GD3 55mm | eBay

Old 09-08-2012, 02:09 PM
so tommy what have you got planned for your jazz apart from keeping it clean! just wanna say i dont now how you got your stickerbomb to stick to your dash!

Old 09-08-2012, 03:01 PM
I prefer the clean look without tints your jazz is super clean, wish i could pop to HK for some parts!
Although i dont even know whats next for my Jazz...
Mugen fit GE model is too sick!
Should see you at mimms...
I was thinking maybe dark smoke and a light smoke front which is just under making it just under the 30% on the front.

Yeah gonna go to HK to get some parts. i.e.

Rep mugen door sills
tail garnish
JDM rear tail lights.
Wind Visors
etc..

Old 09-08-2012, 03:17 PM
More power would be cool but im happy with how mine is running at the mo, dont think im going to do much to engine wise.. Maybe exhaust next...

Jdm_g not sure whats next, just making sure it stays clean, Love how all the chavs look over from their corsa's looking shocked and amazed!
Whats next for your clean jazz?
Stickerbomb was hard work getting it to stick down but its holding well

Old 09-08-2012, 03:32 PM
More power would be cool but im happy with how mine is running at the mo, dont think im going to do much to engine wise.. Maybe exhaust next...

Jdm_g not sure whats next, just making sure it stays clean, Love how all the chavs look over from their corsa's looking shocked and amazed!
Whats next for your clean jazz?
Stickerbomb was hard work getting it to stick down but its holding well
lol, i get people asking me what car it is saying how it looks smart and when i say its just a honda jazz they suddenly look confused

ive got a silent hi power hks exhaust on the way, should have it by monday! i think that is all i wanted to finish off my jazz, atleast for now!lol. thing was is that i never planned to do anything to it when i first got it. but one thing lead to another and now i find myself addicted modding my jazz!

Old 09-08-2012, 03:50 PM
Haha it really is a head turner to other people because they havnt seen a sexy jazz before.. I got a guy asking me that few days ago and he looked suprised when he found it it was a jazz.
Where you source the hks exhaust from? I think thats the last thing im doing to mine but not sure which exhaust tI got for...
Thats exactly what i said when i first brought the jazz, no mods needed as its nice already, then modding started next day, really worth the hard earnt money lol.

More photo updates later

Old 09-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Haha it really is a head turner to other people because they havnt seen a sexy jazz before.. I got a guy asking me that few days ago and he looked suprised when he found it it was a jazz.
Where you source the hks exhaust from? I think thats the last thing im doing to mine but not sure which exhaust tI got for...
Thats exactly what i said when i first brought the jazz, no mods needed as its nice already, then modding started next day, really worth the hard earnt money lol.

More photo updates later
i got the exhaust from funkypower. there are loads of different exhausts out there it just depends on what you prefer. i choose this one because i dont want a loud exhaust, its ment to only to be slightly louder than stock. i wanted a j's racing one but way to much money!

in the mean time im just drooling over this pic!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vmzildjian/7239415654/

Old 09-08-2012, 05:04 PM
I want one thats not too loud too, Which one would you reccommend? Hks? Haha j's racing is crazy money...

Daymm that jazz is so nice.. All that J's racing kit :P And that sexy Lip!

Old 09-08-2012, 05:11 PM
I want one thats not too loud too, Which one would you reccommend? Hks? Haha j's racing is crazy money...

Daymm that jazz is so nice.. All that J's racing kit :P And that sexy Lip!
im sure there are other silent exhausts out there, hks is just one of the more popular ones. check this one out though, seem like a good deal for the moneys!

01-08 Honda Jazz & Fit Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust | eBay

Quick Reply: My GD1 2006 build, first honda jazz i'v owned and im a UK fitfreak