Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   1st Generation (GD 01-08) (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/1st-generation-gd-01-08/)
-   -   for those that dont already know- Hondata (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/1st-generation-gd-01-08/74932-those-dont-already-know-hondata.html)

suckafree 10-25-2012 02:31 PM

for those that dont already know- Hondata

FlashPro Fit

SCORE

MNfit 10-25-2012 02:49 PM

This is great news!

suckafree 10-25-2012 02:50 PM

i thought that it would be nice for everyone to know!!

MNfit 10-25-2012 02:53 PM

I love that it works for MT and AT. People actually have a way to tune there cars for that intake and exhaust they have on.

FIT4thetouge 10-25-2012 03:01 PM

Pllleeeaaasseee make one for the GE now pllllleeeeeaaaasssseeeee

TPColgett 10-25-2012 03:02 PM

DAMN!!!! I just bought a harness and an Emanage Ultimate ....:mad:

MNfit 10-25-2012 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by FIT4thetouge (Post 1141615)
Pllleeeaaasseee make one for the GE now pllllleeeeeaaaasssseeeee

Give it some time and I bet there well come out with something for the GE. I honestly dint think they where going to come out with anything for the GD

DiamondStarMonsters 10-25-2012 03:08 PM

Oh fuck yes, I knew I liked you.

Can I pre-order?

http://forums.watchuseek.com/attachm...ght-avatar.jpg

FitStir 10-25-2012 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by MNfit (Post 1141618)
Give it some time and I bet there well come out with something for the GE. I honestly dint think they where going to come out with anything for the GD

Yeah, agree.

Great news for the GD owners...

I'm hoping Hondata will come out with the Flashpro for the GE8's in about a yr or so... by then I'll have my other mods done, and can think about performance. :vtec:

Would be nice if JR can come out with a supercharger kit for the GE's also...

MNfit 10-25-2012 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters (Post 1141620)
Oh fuck yes, I knew I liked you.

Can I pre-order?

http://forums.watchuseek.com/attachm...ght-avatar.jpg

^^ most appropriate MEME ever. That is exactly how I would feel if my car was still the 1.5L with the Supercharger.

DiamondStarMonsters 10-25-2012 03:26 PM

I've been pestering him on and off for a while now about a Hondata solution for the Fit after he approached me with some questions about an appropriate Borg Warner turbo for one of his projects... so I about jumped out of my chair when I saw this thread and garnered some very strange looks from my colleagues lol

suckafree 10-25-2012 03:29 PM

and thanks to you, ive become a dealer for full-race and have some EFR turbos enroute!

and yes, i can work something out with you, thanks for all your help!

DiamondStarMonsters 10-25-2012 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by suckafree (Post 1141629)
and thanks to you, ive become a dealer for full-race and have some EFR turbos enroute!

and yes, i can work something out with you, thanks for all your help!

You rock dude, and when you have time you have a PM!

Thanks again and any questions or design work you need I would be happy to do in the future. :wavey:

TPColgett 10-25-2012 04:30 PM

Now I have to decide if its worth trying to sell my newly factory reconditioned GReddy Unit and boomslang harness for a GD MT... or just sticking with what I have...

MNfit 10-25-2012 04:38 PM

I dont know how much money you already have into the Greddt unit and Boomslang, but it might be worth it. I played around with the flashpro on my Bro's 08 Civic and it is a very powerful and easy to use tool

TPColgett 10-25-2012 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by MNfit (Post 1141652)
I dont know how much money you already have into the Greddt unit and Boomslang, but it might be worth it. I played around with the flashpro on my Bro's 08 Civic and it is a very powerful and easy to use tool

After having the unit factory reconditioned, I have the EXACT cost of a Flashpro into the harness and Greddy.... My build is specifically limited to NA and for SCCA class restrictions the Flashpro is a better solution than the "piggyback."

Time to make a TW thread in the classifieds it seems...

Any other opinions? DSM?

DiamondStarMonsters 10-25-2012 04:43 PM

TPColgett I second what MNfit said, the only reason I recommended you the eManage was because this was not an option at the time.

The eManage was the only device that could let you advance timing and not just retard it for boost, and for an all-motor Fit you need to be able to turn that dial both ways to get the fullest from it.

If you can swing it, put them up for sale and grab this with the proceeds. This is worth it, and allows near-infinite head room for future mods.

You could even run some RDX injectors, a big cam, super-high compression, switch to E85 and get REAL aggressive on the tune.

TPColgett 10-25-2012 04:48 PM

^Thank you!!! That's what I needed to hear.... (don't tell everyone my end goal though till I get it built :D )

DiamondStarMonsters 10-25-2012 05:10 PM

No problem there, lots of these projects are held under confidence!

Wafulz 10-25-2012 06:50 PM

OMG THATS WHATS UPPP dammm to bad not for GE yet DAMITT!!