Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   1st Generation (GD 01-08) (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/1st-generation-gd-01-08/)
-   -   Kenken? (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/1st-generation-gd-01-08/95495-kenken.html)

Mr.JDM 03-26-2017 08:58 PM

JDM RARE PARTS!! - KENKEN still on here ??

Hello guys I'm from the UK & I'm new to this forum.

Im looking for a user called "KENKEN"

i have a 2005 1.4 GD1 Sport

i am very interested in the Carbon fibre Spoon style Duckbill spoiler.

I tried to message KENKEN but the forum isn't allowing me?

Could anyone help me out and Direct me how to get hold of KENKEN . Or show me were to get a CF spoon duckbill spoiler from

thanks

also interested in smoked LED tail lights, and a complete Coilover kit👍🏻

BurntZ 03-26-2017 09:13 PM

We have a Kenchan. He'll be along shortly. :wavey:

Mr.JDM 03-26-2017 09:15 PM

I'm pretty sure he is called KENKEN he makes replicas of the spoon Carjom fibre duckbills for the GD1 model FIT/JAZZ ???

xxryu139xx 03-26-2017 09:19 PM

He is no longer a user here afaik. He was banned for continually selling stuff here while not being an approved vendor for the site.

Mr.JDM 03-26-2017 10:08 PM

Is anyone aware if I am able get hold of him somehow ? Anyone have contact with him??? Please message me

if not I NEED a Spoon style CF Duckbill spoiler !?

HELP anyone !!?

xxryu139xx 03-26-2017 10:33 PM

ebay has em.

Mr.JDM 03-26-2017 10:35 PM

Could you send me a link? Has anyone on here purchased and installed an eBay one ?

jmsplitfyre 04-01-2017 01:49 PM

I bought a spoiler from KENKEN before but ended up selling it instead for a couple of reasons: 1) No drilling template 2) Finish is slightly dull compared to original Spoon 3) Only 2 screws will hold it, and they are not built into the spoiler. Even the guy I sold it to messaged me that he had a hard time installing it and eventually went back to an OEM spoiler.

I'd suggest just save up for the real Spoon duckbill.

Mr.JDM 04-02-2017 05:06 PM

Duckbill spoiler

Hello their , thank you for the reply, I heard that spoon discontinued the CF duckbill spoilers ?? Also if available where from and how much ?

Originally Posted by jmsplitfyre (Post 1368176)
I bought a spoiler from KENKEN before but ended up selling it instead for a couple of reasons: 1) No drilling template 2) Finish is slightly dull compared to original Spoon 3) Only 2 screws will hold it, and they are not built into the spoiler. Even the guy I sold it to messaged me that he had a hard time installing it and eventually went back to an OEM spoiler.

I'd suggest just save up for the real Spoon duckbill.

jmsplitfyre 04-02-2017 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mr.JDM (Post 1368266)
Hello their , thank you for the reply, I heard that spoon discontinued the CF duckbill spoilers ?? Also if available where from and how much ?

I didn't even realize that ICB doesn't sell them anymore. Your best bet would be straight from Japan.