2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why Love People Like White On This Car I Will Never Know

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 04:05 PM
I think he is on drugs. if I could have found a leftover 07 white I would have bought it in a heartbeat. I LOVE how white looks on the fit.

Old 09-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Retired Moderator
TW always has, and always will look the best on Fits IMO.
Just my opinion.
If you think it looks better in darker color, thats your opinion, everybody has one

Old 09-05-2008, 05:28 PM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
white looks best haha

Old 09-05-2008, 06:48 PM
I think most of the Fit colors look good for this car. Other than the quality of the paint sucks ass. I was all set to purchase my 08 sport in silver, only to find out that the dealer would not remove the apperance grill, mudflaps, chrome muffler tip, etc. I happened to walk past a black sport that the salesman told me was a automatic, and noticed it was a stick. So I ended up with the black. I love the color........for about 5 miuntes after it is washed, then you see all the dust and it needs to be washed again. I live in Arizona so I must deal with it.

Old 09-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Some colors--such as white--can lend an expensive look to an otherwise inexpensive car. While the Fit doesn't scream 'cheap' or 'tiny little budget', white does enhance it by giving it a more substantial, I-won't-be-overlooked presence on the road.

Deeper hues of gray, sand/beige and silver also function in the same manner. Certainly white promotes higher levels of visibility on smaller vehicles, and it's easy to understand the allure of it for those living in warmer climes year round.

Build a Fit on Honda's website in Taffeta White...then change it to all of the other colors. Favorite or not, TW stands out in a bold, larger than life kind of way! For me, it's sexy, elegant and exudes class without being a snob that nobody cares for! The way the [TW] car looks against the sheen of the seven spoke alloys, and the body punctuated by red and clear tail lights in the rear, is poetry in motion. Picture it on the Freeway or local streets; amazing sight to behold, isn't it?

But even if white isn't your thing (and that's cool), we can safely assume that the Fit will appeal to any enthusiast, no matter what the color.

Old 09-07-2008, 05:50 PM
I still hold firm in my belief that a washed/waxed NHBP looks better than TW. But I also think a TW with CF hood and hatch, and white rims looks insanely good lol It's really a toss-up.

Old 09-07-2008, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by Spirit
Build a Fit on Honda's website in Taffeta White...then change it to all of the other colors. Favorite or not, TW stands out in a bold, larger than life kind of way! For me, it's sexy, elegant and exudes class without being a snob that nobody cares for! The way the [TW] car looks against the sheen of the seven spoke alloys, and the body punctuated by red and clear tail lights in the rear, is poetry in motion. Picture it on the Freeway or local streets; amazing sight to behold, isn't it?
Wow, I need a cold shower after that description. You should write the verbiage for the new brochure!

Old 09-07-2008, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by Silly Monkey
Wow, I need a cold shower after that description. You should write the verbiage for the new brochure!
Sadly I wasn't asked to participate in the brochure's creation...something about cutbacks in marketing. Well, there's always NEXT YEAR.

Old 09-07-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm surprised I haven't seen this answer yet (maybe I missed it) but white reflects heat the best. When you live in the Southwest this is a major consideration. Personally, I think it looks great, but I don't give a sh1t what other ppl think. If you want the Neon Pink or Sexy Chartreuse, I say go for it. I'd be afraid I'd get sick of any blingy color after a short while...

Peace to all.

Old 09-10-2008, 11:39 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by SlavetotheHonda
Unless you like the Prius look I just don't get it. Lets face it, this car is not designed with spectacular lines, it does look funky however. Kinda like the Mini Cooper (I owned one) Since they are funky cars one would tend to "go funky" and get a color that accents the strange lines as opposed to making them disappear. I sold a 2007 Yaris 2 months ago and that white 2009 reminds me EXACTLY of my Yaris. Just my 2 cents.
your right! white sucks. it looks cheap. black power

Last edited by MPGASAP; 09-10-2008 at 11:41 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:42 AM
5 Year Member
White is easy to keep clean and if you have scratches and small dents it's hard to see if it's white. Not as easy to take care of as silver but silver is so common in cars, kind of boring. Also white is the national racing color for Japan. The first Honda F1 car in the 60s was in championship white and all type R comes in white as well.

Old 09-11-2008, 12:53 PM
5 Year Member
That car needs a tint and lowering.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:11 PM
white

Originally Posted by Kyle is raaddd
white looks best
It does! If you factor in how well it hides imperfections it just smokes the rest.