Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   2nd Generation (GE 08-13) (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-generation-ge-08-13/)
-   -   Finally picked up my fit!! (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-generation-ge-08-13/50549-finally-picked-up-my-fit.html)

BeastFit22 11-16-2009 11:42 PM

Finally picked up my fit!!

Got my 2010 Taffeta white fit today. I absolutely love it, the sound of it with the stock exhaust tip is amazing. Mods are soon to come, looking for a new job at the moment and im in college so i have no income. Getting tints i think next week. Hopefully going to start up the South Fla fit meets again.
Last thing, i checked today but at night just real quick. but how do i get the front tag holder thingy ma bober off? theres like 2 nuts under it i think..but im not to sure.
Anyyways pics up tomorrow..Want to sleep and get up already to drive it some more lol.

Vash 11-16-2009 11:52 PM

haha iam the same way as you. i just graduated college and iam back in school for a graduate program...

bought a white fit as well! i love it.

i actually had to put a deposite for mine and waited a month before it came in!

smaglik 11-17-2009 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by BeastFit22 (Post 776514)
Last thing, i checked today but at night just real quick. but how do i get the front tag holder thingy ma bober off? theres like 2 nuts under it i think..but im not to sure.

um, remove the nuts?

BeastFit22 11-17-2009 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by Vash (Post 776518)
haha iam the same way as you. i just graduated college and iam back in school for a graduate program...

bought a white fit as well! i love it.

i actually had to put a deposite for mine and waited a month before it came in!

lol yeah man its whack
and to the other post. i know how to take nuts off lol i was just asking is that whats holding it in?? thanks though

Vash 11-17-2009 01:20 AM

ohh its like a 8mm socket wrench i think or a screw driver.. i took mine off as well. theres no scatches or anything after i took it off. i was soooo scared that there was going to be holes or scatches from the freaken dealership plate on the front.

GlennQuagmire 11-17-2009 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by BeastFit22 (Post 776514)
Got my 2010 Taffeta white fit today. I absolutely love it, the sound of it with the stock exhaust tip is amazing.

first, congrats.

but...seriously, amazing? curb your enthusiasm, mate.

Black3sr 11-17-2009 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by GlennQuagmire (Post 776546)
first, congrats.

but...seriously, amazing? curb your enthusiasm, mate.

I agree. He can hear the exhaust? I have yet to hear mine. I do hear the intake when accelerating.

BeastFit22 11-17-2009 06:20 AM

honestly..idk..i hear mine every time i accerlate.

robertdjr 11-17-2009 07:54 AM

^ congrats mate.. :cool:

BeastFit22 11-17-2009 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by robertdjr (Post 776590)
^ congrats mate.. :cool:

Thanks bro, nice display pic =]

Vash 11-17-2009 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by BeastFit22 (Post 776583)
honestly..idk..i hear mine every time i accerlate.

the car actually sounds EXACTLY like the 09 fit sport in forza 3. I expected this thing to be dead silent like a Prius.. but i kinda enjoy the noises it makes..

the most important thing is that you can use your cellphone in your car without having trubble hearing and speaking to the other person right? (well atleast me it is.. because i drove a v8 prior to this and it was IMPOSIBLE to use a cellphone because of all the noise)

BeastFit22 11-17-2009 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Vash (Post 776621)
the car actually sounds EXACTLY like the 09 fit sport in forza 3. I expected this thing to be dead silent like a Prius.. but i kinda enjoy the noises it makes..

the most important thing is that you can use your cellphone in your car without having trubble hearing and speaking to the other person right? (well atleast me it is.. because i drove a v8 prior to this and it was IMPOSIBLE to use a cellphone because of all the noise)

See im not crazy lol theres some noise..and hell yea bro..its like a nice low roar..before i was driving a riced as del sol..and i couldnt even hear my music on fucking full lol..havnt got the honor to play forza 3 yet..still on forza 2 lol so yeah.