Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   2nd Generation (GE 08-13) (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-generation-ge-08-13/)
-   -   GE Squad Question (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-generation-ge-08-13/54389-ge-squad-question.html)

annunC8 04-02-2010 07:18 AM

GE Squad Question

Can anyone tell me what's supposed to happen after you add your name to the number of choice on the "GE Squad" list? I chose my # (127), PM-ed the proper person (actually, I PM-ed both of them because the person for the small logo didn't respond at all), and nothing has happened. :(

Am I supposed to do something else -- other than putting my name on the list next to the number I chose -- that I'm not aware of? :confused: Or does it have to get approved by some stupid "committee" or something first? :p

Thanks

crash001 04-02-2010 09:52 AM

lol idk but i think we just instantly get awsome

jcschlic 04-02-2010 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by crash001 (Post 835312)

Oh man I just laughed out loud. Thanks for that one it's really made my day so far. :)

1FiTpINOY 04-02-2010 10:30 AM

lol its not anything you should be taking seriously if that's what you're thinking. Back then there was beef and stuff between generations so in an act of unity the GE squad was formed. But its all in the past now and the GE eventually grew on everyone so we're all one big happy family now. lol

The only person who should be approving you or your car is yourself ;)

annunC8 04-03-2010 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by 1FiTpINOY (Post 835319)
lol its not anything you should be taking seriously if that's what you're thinking. Back then there was beef and stuff between generations so in an act of unity the GE squad was formed. But its all in the past now and the GE eventually grew on everyone so we're all one big happy family now. lol

Hmm... then maybe someone should remove the thread that's still there to get people to "join" and grab a number? I mean, if it means nothing anymore, then why waste new forum peoples' time by coaxing them (or allowing them) to "sign up" for useless "GE Squad" signatures? I mean, it at least seems to mean something.

Everyone else appeared to be doing it... just thought I'd join the party too! :rolleyes:

If nothing else, it seemed like a good idea in that, if there was a decal available for a member's Fit (or something to that affect), then other "GE SQUAD members" might see them when out and running about.

Ah well... at least now I know I completely wasted my time, and almost everyone else on this forum is really shallow! :D

:rotfl:

Uncle Gary 04-03-2010 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by crash001 (Post 835312)

What if I'm already awesome? Do I get even awsomer?

Uncle Gary 04-03-2010 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by 1FiTpINOY (Post 835319)

Well, me and the entire automotive press.;)

jnesselroad 04-04-2010 02:02 AM

sweet! i always wanted to be instantly awesome!

i'm reppin' the GE squad sticker on my fit. always fun to see a fitfreak out and about...

kingofpicklez 04-04-2010 02:20 AM

there were decals a while back i dunno if they have it still