Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   2nd Generation GE8 Specific Fit Photos & Videos Sub-Forum (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-generation-ge8-specific-fit-photos-videos-sub-forum/)
-   -   XxProdigyxX '09 TW Base Slow Progress Thread (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-generation-ge8-specific-fit-photos-videos-sub-forum/63824-xxprodigyxx-09-tw-base-slow-progress-thread.html)

XxProdigyxX 03-31-2011 01:28 AM

XxProdigyxX '09 TW Base Slow Progress Thread

2009 Taffeta White Base... I really wanted a sport though but I guess I can't complain considering my dad bought it for me. I guess I just have to put more work into it haha... It's probably going to be a slow progress thread but I have a lot of things I would like to do to the car =P

But so far I have:
Gloss Black Roof Vinyl
HID
Weather Tech Front Floor Mats, OEM Weather Rears
White side mirror caps
Sport bumper

jeff_1986 04-05-2011 10:37 PM

cool, keep us posted! My 09 TW base is coming along slowly but surely as well. Base or Sport, the Fit is a blast to drive either way :)

XxProdigyxX 08-11-2011 12:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 33332

:(...Don't know where I got this. Came out to the parking lot from work yesterday and saw it on my rear bumper. No note or anything. Gonna check my workplace security cameras to see if it caught anything... The thing is, I don't know if I got this in the parking lot or somewhere else. I just happened to notice it walking out yesterday.

ATLfit10 08-11-2011 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by XxProdigyxX (Post 1022113)
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f2...DSCN1858-1.jpg

:(...Don't know where I got this. Came out to the parking lot from work yesterday and saw it on my rear bumper. No note or anything. Gonna check my workplace security cameras to see if it caught anything... The thing is, I don't know if I got this in the parking lot or somewhere else. I just happened to notice it walking out yesterday.

you will have a lot of these if you just recently got your license! it is damn near unavoidable in your first car regardless if someone else does it or not!

john21031 08-16-2011 11:17 PM

Hey, sorry to see it. On the upside, you have a job - progress from the first post in this thread. Hey, you can get a touch up can for 8$ from the dealer. Or if you want, let me know and I can bring mine to your car and try to touch it up. (I met you at the meet and have a TW too). :)

XxProdigyxX 08-17-2011 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by john21031 (Post 1023684)
Hey, sorry to see it. On the upside, you have a job - progress from the first post in this thread. Hey, you can get a touch up can for 8$ from the dealer. Or if you want, let me know and I can bring mine to your car and try to touch it up. (I met you at the meet and have a TW too). :)

Hey! Yeah I remember meeting you at the meet. That's very nice of you, but my dad actually bought me a small touch up bottle. Hopefully I can try to fill it in. Won't look pretty but hopefully it will look better.

john21031 08-17-2011 02:36 AM

The white pain should be the best as far as touch up goes, provided you put enough to cover the black plastic underneath. Take a pic of the results and post it here if you can :)

Good luck. Nice to hear from you again. Lets hang out again at the next meet or something. :)

XxProdigyxX 08-17-2011 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by john21031 (Post 1023738)
The white pain should be the best as far as touch up goes, provided you put enough to cover the black plastic underneath. Take a pic of the results and post it here if you can :)

Good luck. Nice to hear from you again. Lets hang out again at the next meet or something. :)

Sounds good. I'll be sure to do so.

XxProdigyxX 08-28-2011 11:02 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Just did my roof vinyl in gloss black. A couple mistakes here and there but it turned out okay.
Attachment 32658
Attachment 32659

Then my brother installed 5000k HID's on my car for my birthday. No pics of that yet though. Also got my weather floor mats and put them in today.

RetroAttack 08-29-2011 12:25 AM

looks good :)
i like the roof vinyl.
i have those exact same scrape marks on my fit from someone getting out of a parallel spot. No note left either :(

XxProdigyxX 09-09-2012 01:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 23539

Just converted to a sport bumper. No fogs yet. Didn't replace the inner fenders. Not sure if that's okay. Also switched my side mirror covers to white.