2nd Generation GE8 Specific Fit Photos & Videos Sub-Forum Threads for displaying photos and videos of the 2nd generation GE8 Honda Fit

Cipher's 12' Sport Mod Thread.

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2014, 02:18 PM
Cipher's 12' Sport Mod Thread.

I searched for an old thread but couldn't find that I made one for my car.

So yeah. On the rare chance I sign in here I want somewhere I can dump my current mods without starting new threads each time.

2012 Sport, Metal Metallic I think the paint is called. Metallic Grey for normal people.

-Lowered on the Eibach pro kit springs.
-T1R axle back.
-Thule Rack.
-T1R short Shifter.
-Blox 490 Gunmetal Shift knob.
-Suede T1R shift boot.
-Takeda Cold air intake (Summer only).
-PIAA Headlights, Currently 4000k "100/110w" bulbs. They use a special gas and uprate the lights even though they only draw the usual 55/60 or w/e it is.
-40" Light bar from china. Uses the CREE Led's that are a higher quality LED. We'll see how long it lasts.
-Rally Armour mud flaps I got for free.
-Buddy club knockoff rims for winter

This is before my light bar.

And my lightbar!

Old 02-05-2014, 02:44 PM
Flapsss

where did you get them MUD FLAPS GOT PICS???????

CAR LLOOKS MINT DUDE

Old 02-05-2014, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by laxincg
where did you get them MUD FLAPS GOT PICS???????

CAR LLOOKS MINT DUDE
My other friend has an Evo X and took these off.

08+ EVO X UR Mud flap Blue logo, Rally Armor

Old 02-05-2014, 03:16 PM
the holes line up or did you have to make your own??

Last edited by laxincg; 02-05-2014 at 03:58 PM.
Old 02-05-2014, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by laxincg
the holes line up or did you have to make your own??
Bought some washers and screws from the hardware store and drilled into the bumper edges that are in the wheel well. Its pretty sturdy although I ripped out one of the rear ones and had to re-install it when I backed over the mudflap and it got caught between my tire and the 4-5 inches of harder snow. Considering it took the weight of the car moving backwards to tear out Im quite happy with how its mounted.

Old 02-05-2014, 04:22 PM
Super Moderator
I am loving the car color and wheel color combo

Old 02-05-2014, 04:23 PM
could you take a couple pics when you get a chance? ive been looking to do this for some time now, i like the way the rally's look

Old 02-05-2014, 04:51 PM
Hey welcome back

That light bar can we get some night pics w/ that bad boy? I possibly have an idea on a new project, new car.

Old 02-05-2014, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by Wanderer.
Hey welcome back

That light bar can we get some night pics w/ that bad boy? I possibly have an idea on a new project, new car.
I'll try to remember next time Im out! I need to modify my brackets (RE: Bend) to get it aimed right. Right now they're aimed slightly up from level. If I aim them down a notch on the aluminium brackets they come with its aimed where my low beams are.

Still quite useful but Im loosing a bit of distance on them. Even if my high beams cant touch the bar as it is haha.

I made this crappy instagram video after first installing it. This was the notch that aimed them way too low.

"Schwiiing" http://distilleryimage8.s3.amazonaws...78f500_101.mp4

Also both pictures are with the backup HID's we keep at the house. I burnt out both my yellow PIAA's and had to run these for a few weeks while I got off my ass to buy my current white PIAA's. They at least have a shroud/cutoff so they were kinda like a low beam. Some light is better then nothing lol.

Old 02-06-2014, 09:20 AM
^ it's like you turned on the sun.

I like those yellow PIAAs alot too if I didn't know i'd get pulled over in 5 minutes. I think i'll try the white ones next bulb change.

What's the dimensions on that light bar and where'd you get it? Want to see where it will fit on possible project car or maybe just get a few smaller ones instead. Either will go with a pair of big PIAA lamps or these newfangled things.

Old 02-06-2014, 11:17 PM
love the light bar…

just my .02 i think that would be better fit on an 4x4 off road vehicle than your Fit. Unless you are lighting up a football field or something then in that case good on you. What exactly are you using it for?

Old 02-06-2014, 11:26 PM
and please don't get me wrong.. this is what is great about car enthusiasts.. they make them their own. which in this case I am pretty positive there is no other Fit with that kind of Lumens on their ride! lol

Old 02-17-2014, 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by AKSnowman
love the light bar…

just my .02 i think that would be better fit on an 4x4 off road vehicle than your Fit. Unless you are lighting up a football field or something then in that case good on you. What exactly are you using it for?
Haha No I totally understand! Its massive!

My room mate is bringing them in direct from manufacture so I got a good deal and I like how it looks.

BUT It does see practical use! Im up in Canada so winter I only see daylight (today for example) 7:48 AM to 5:49 PM. So night time highway driving I can turn this guy on if I wont be blinding anyone else and enjoy seeing everything.

Even in summer with our long days I like to do all my big road trips from Alberta to BC through the middle of the night. Although it is illegal to run this light in BC I doubt I'd get hassled at 1-2 am unless I hit a cop with it haha.

OH and Wanderer, I still haven't gotten around to modifying the brackets. I've been lazy and super busy with getting my mustang torn down to get my new chassis into the garage.

The lightbar is just a 40 inch double row 240 watts my room mate bought direct from china. They're one of the better non-rigid ones out there and are pretty good for what you pay. Shipping is the only real killer though so bulk is a must when ordering.

Old 02-17-2014, 11:18 AM
5 Year Member
Hey fellow albertan! Light bar is insane, too bad you can't use it when there's traffic around lol!

I think I've seen your ride cruising around the area, I live in the north end if you've ever seen me..

Old 02-17-2014, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by connor55
Hey fellow albertan! Light bar is insane, too bad you can't use it when there's traffic around lol!

I think I've seen your ride cruising around the area, I live in the north end if you've ever seen me..
Yeap I think I've seen you around! I used to live on 143ave 55th street until September. I Had my 09 Fit you probably also saw, had a big chrome boso pipe, ran around on 15x10's for a while haha. But yeah the yellow wheels are hard to miss!

My buddy lived near me too and also had a fit up until about a year ago. It was black, same roof rack, and winters were a orange-red-rust kinda color and he had XXR's for the summer.

Not a ton of modded fits around but plenty being old people driven haha.

Love those tail lights! I like the lines of the stock tails but those are fancy! Maybe stop by Nameo timmies this summer on Thursday nights? Theres always a huge group of friends that meet there for coffee. Im in Spruce Grove now so im not out every night anymore. And if its warm Ill be in the mustang >.>

Old 02-18-2014, 09:42 AM
5 Year Member
Sweet I live really close to namao so I could definitely come out on Thursdays when you guys start your meets. I'm pretty sure it was your fit I saw at that parking lot lol.

Yeah, I've only seen yours and a couple others scattered around the city, most are stock around here so I get excited when I see another modded one don't think I ever saw your buddy's though.

Would be cool to have an AB meet this summer if people are around.

Old 02-20-2014, 12:59 AM
Originally Posted by connor55
Sweet I live really close to namao so I could definitely come out on Thursdays when you guys start your meets. I'm pretty sure it was your fit I saw at that parking lot lol.

Yeah, I've only seen yours and a couple others scattered around the city, most are stock around here so I get excited when I see another modded one don't think I ever saw your buddy's though.

Would be cool to have an AB meet this summer if people are around.
I'm actually super game for a Fit meet/cruise! I might try to have mine out for the 780/UC season opener. But thats dependent on the girlfriend driving the Fit for me as the mustang is going come hell or high water. Well high water wont be an issue because mustangs dont go looooow. >.>

Theres a good handful in the city, it getting in touch with them thats the problem haha. I have Scott (the slaaaammmed white GE) and uhhh fuu forget his name now but he has a black GD thats nice on my instagram.

Old 04-21-2016, 01:52 AM
5 Year Member
Hey man, dont know if youre still around but we are meeting up may 7th 8-9 of us. Wanna join? Pmed you the info.