2nd Generation GE8 Specific Fit Photos & Videos Sub-Forum Threads for displaying photos and videos of the 2nd generation GE8 Honda Fit

Tjin Edition Fit Meet-up 9.27.14

Old 10-01-2014, 08:31 PM
5 Year Member
Tjin Edition Fit Meet-up 9.27.14

Hey guys, figured I should start being more active in the forums! Here are my shots from last weekends Tjin Edition-hosted Fit meet to show off their build progress of their 2015 Fit SEMA build. Kevin texted me and we got a few TrueFittedCrew and SoCal Fitted guys together, met up at our usual spot in Cerritos, and rolled over to Wheel Warehouse in Anaheim.

All the bodywork you see on there now is metal, Neil told us he had wanted to do all of the widebody in metal initially but with the way the bumper is mounted, they have to create caps for the bumpers. He told us the biggest challenge making the flared fenders was where the final position of the arch should be, since these cars continue to use torsion beam rear suspension and the rear wheels move around 1.5" between max and min ride height! So technically you have a longer wheelbase while lifted haha. The bodywork is based on lowest ride height now which makes a lot of sense as it'll look at its best at its lowest.

Love the concept rendering, apparently the headlights are pretty spot on to this idea!

Airrex-equipped GE, really wish I had a shot of his sick pokemon themed setup!

The lineup! It was great seeing everyone in person and getting a closer look at everyone's setups so far. I know following Juan around made me reallllly want a pair of LED tails.

A few non-Fits showed up as well...
Thanks for looking guys, and big thanks to Tjin Edition for hosting a meetup for us and letting us take a look at their secret project! I hope to post more regularly in the forums in the future...like from next week's Cerritos meet!

Old 10-02-2014, 06:00 PM
anm
Gr8 pics, thanks...

Old 10-02-2014, 10:01 PM
5 Year Member
Yes, thanks for posting up the pictures. I love meets and wish I could have attended. I'm on the other coast though.