Notices
2nd Generation GE8 Specific For Sale/WTB Used Parts Sub-Forum This sub-forum is for all for sale threads for used parts concerning the second generation Honda Fit (GE8)

FS: 2013 CBP Honda Fit Sport (Auto) in SoCal

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 11:04 AM
FS: 2013 CBP Honda Fit Sport (Auto) in SoCal

Just putting this out here first if anyone is seriously interested in buying my car before I place it on Autotrader within the next 2-3 weeks.

I plan on selling my 2013 Crystal Black Pearl Honda Fit Sport (Auto).

Location: Southern California (Los Angeles/OC/San Bernardino counties)

Current Mileage: low 15K. Only commuter miles. Bought in May of 2013.

Mods:
-Front and Rear Red Honda badges
-Rear RS badge
-JDM Window visors
-JDM Style side mirror covers with turn signal LEDS
-Mugen style side skirts
-3M 35% Tint all around (never got pulled over for this and cops have -passed me multiple times)

Everything else is stock.

Meticulously maintained and cleaned.

Asking for 16K.

You will find that is fair if you go on cargurus.com and compare it with what dealerships in my area are asking for. On top of that, there won't be taxes like dealerships will so you're actually saving way more.

The car is pretty much like new. I'm selling it because we just moved and need an SUV.

Pictures coming soon.

Message me if seriously interested. Thank you!

Last edited by Fuzzyfunk; 10-03-2014 at 11:08 AM.
Old 10-03-2014, 01:10 PM
5 Year Member
Sorry buddy but why are you asking $2,000 more than the value on Kelley Blue Book?
Considering that this is a private sale and not a dealership sale, it's overpriced.

Kelley Blue Book

Old 10-03-2014, 01:21 PM
Find me the exact same car year with similar mileage in my area in kbb price and I will gladly change it. I don't mean just one, I mean several. That's how you know how much your car should be worth when you compare what others are selling it for in your area.

Kbb devalues your car way more than it should. Only fools sell their cars at kbb price unless they are desperate to get rid of it or something is seriously wrong with it than they aren't telling you.

Old 10-03-2014, 01:28 PM
Before I got my fit, my 02 rsx was totaled by an old lady in her SUV. Kbb valued my car at 4k but based on my research my car was 6k in value that dealers and private sellers were selling it for. The insurance paid me 6k. I had about 7 rsx ready to compare if the insurance tried to low ball me.

Old 10-07-2014, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfunk
Find me the exact same car year with similar mileage in my area in kbb price and I will gladly change it. I don't mean just one, I mean several. That's how you know how much your car should be worth when you compare what others are selling it for in your area.

Kbb devalues your car way more than it should. Only fools sell their cars at kbb price unless they are desperate to get rid of it or something is seriously wrong with it than they aren't telling you.
Dealing with this same issue trying to sell mine. Good luck, free bump.

Old 10-07-2014, 01:29 PM
Originally Posted by Threw_A_Fit
Dealing with this same issue trying to sell mine. Good luck, free bump.
Thanks!! I think what potential buyers are afraid of is that it's not "certified" coming from a dealership.

In my case my car is only a year old. All they are gonna do is slap a sticker saying certified without doing much work. On top of that they will likely bump the price up more and the buyer has to pay taxes on it.

I put the ad up on this forum thinking that enthusiasts will take care of it better than the average joe.