Notices
2nd Generation GE8 Specific For Sale/WTB Used Parts Sub-Forum This sub-forum is for all for sale threads for used parts concerning the second generation Honda Fit (GE8)

FS: Moving On Sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2018, 12:36 PM
5 Year Member
Moving On Sale

Hello,

Selling parts and accessories from my 2012 Fit Sport. Happy to answer any questions or provide additional photos. Please keep in mind 3 things:

First, prices include shipping. I will use the cheapest shipping option that includes tracking. If you want to pay for faster shipping please discuss this with me and I’ll get an estimate. Please add 3% if you choose to send payment using the non-gift option in PayPal.
Second, don't expect an immediate response or immediate shipment. I have a full time job, and the items are not yet packed. The delay on my end should not be more than 1-2 days. Please inform me of any specific deadlines and I'll do my best to meet your needs.
Third, limited local pickup (metro Boston). If I determine that you are local, then let’s talk to the price without shipping, and find a good public spot to meet.

Photo album link here.

Cusco Front Strut Bar $ SOLD
Does not include the required Brake Reserve Tank Relocation bracket. This bracket is required for proper installation, though others on this forum have stated it is unnecessary. Installation instructions located here on the Cusco website. Cusco part number for the entire assembly is 386 540 ALHD. Feel free to call Cusco to get a price on a replacement bracket, or make one yourself. Cusco is selling the assembly for $200.
Update: apparently Cusco USA does not sell individual brackets.

Three shift knobs for manual transmission (all are M10x1.5 and were used on my GE at one point or another)
$7 each, or buy all 3 for $20
1) Skinny Fake Mugen $7
Too skinny for my tastes, but made for an interesting shift feel, and looks rad (do the kids still say rad?).

2) Fat Fake Mugen $7
Vintage knockoff Mugen. eBay seller stated it came from a Mugen Del Sol. Note that this knob was countersunk for a better fit on the Mugen short shifter. Ugliness of the countersinking work is invisible once mounted.

3) Karcepts Aluminum Knob (205g / 0.45 lbs) $15
Purchased via eBay as a "scratch and dent" in 2013. Tiny knick in the top of knob that is visible only if you go looking for it. More importantly, knick cannot be felt with your hand (no risk of cuts or simply getting annoyed). Since it was "scratch and dent" it was apparently not fully anodized because it started life as jet black and over the years faded to a light bronze or dark gold. Regardless of color, this knob is fantastic, and I recommend their products (even if you don't buy mine).
  • Sold stuff:
Non-USDM Tail Lights $SOLD
JDM or Thai DM tail lights purchased years ago from a FitFreak member. Includes functioning bulbs. Literal plug and play. Installed these with help from my four year old daughter. Great aesthetic addition to the car. Seeing these on the back of my blue Fit always made me happy.
Two condition issues to note on the right tail light (both are highlighted in photos): first, one prong is broken. The broken prong mounts into the female receiver along the side of the GE (the part of the tail light that extends along the side of the car nearly over the rear wheel). This was broken prior to my ownership, yet it never gave me any problems in the form of additional wind noise, leaks, or fitment issues. Second, top tab broke off and was repair with superglue. This tab aligns the light with the car. Found broken upon receipt, repaired with superglue prior to installation and, again, never gave me any problems.
WeatherTech Floor Mats SOLD
Set includes driver, passenger, and rear passengers. Dirty from use, but still function flawlessly.

Rear Cargo Tray $SOLD
OEM rear cargo tray for GE. $78 plus shipping at Bernardi Honda.Rear Seat Covers $ SOLD
OEM rear seat covers. Awesome if you have kids or pets. Still looks great despite the abuse my two kids inflicted on it for about 2 years. Can be a pain to install, but well worth it. All clips and straps and strings in working order. Includes all headrest covers as well. Photos in album aren't great. I can provide additional photos if necessary. Includes paper copy of installation instructions.

Progress RSB $ SOLD
Installed on my car for about 5,000 miles. Includes bolts, washers, and nuts, along with the Progress paperwork and stickers. Enjoyed this greatly while installed. Wish I had installed it years earlier.Mugen Short Shifter $ SOLD
Genuine Mugen purchased from Bernardi. Installed December 2016. Works great, fun replacement for the stock shifter.
Disclaimer: this will require a new shift cable clip. Used shift cable clip is included in packaging for reference. Bring the used clip to a Honda parts department in order to get a replacement because they appear to be single use. Installation instructions available on Bernardi's site.

Rear Cargo Cover $ SOLD
OEM rear cargo cover. Includes the two little metal clips that attach to rear window frame so cover lifts with gate.

Rear Cargo Net $ SOLD
Nearly identical to this one, but it may have come from a GD. It fit my GE just fine for years, though I cannot find a part number it. Zipper works perfectly, and all four corner clips are in good shape.

Thule Aero Feet and Fit Kit (2180) $SOLD
Aero Feet and Fit Kit specifically for GE8. Designed for square bars. Neither Feet nor Fit Kit were installed. Aero Feet box has water damage and is dirty, but components show no signs of water damage or rust or dirt. Fit Kit 2180 is unopened. Purchased from eBay seller but box was never opened upon receipt.

0EM Horn $ SOLD
Replaced with an Accord horn. Will ship in Accord horn packaging, so don't worry if the Honda Part Number on the packaging doesn't match an OEM 2012 Honda Fit Sport horn.

Wiper Blade Inserts SOLD
I forget which is the rear, and which is the smaller front blade. Honda Part Numbers listed so you can figure out which is which.
One x 76622-TK6-A01
Two x 76632-SMA-004
Three x 76632-S2K-004

Last edited by tedmondsjr; 10-10-2019 at 11:33 PM. Reason: added photo album link
Old 11-13-2018, 11:38 PM
I'm interested in a few things, are you ever in the NYC metro area?

Old 11-14-2018, 10:24 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by JohnpaulX
I'm interested in a few things, are you ever in the NYC metro area?
I don’t have any plans to be there before the spring.

Old 12-01-2018, 09:14 PM
5 Year Member
Updated for sold items and price reductions.

Old 02-22-2019, 01:10 AM
Interested in the quick shifter. How much shipped to 95126?

Old 03-31-2019, 10:09 PM
Do you have pics of the Thule feet with fit kit? Does it have lock?

Old 04-07-2019, 05:15 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Mallari
Do you have pics of the Thule feet with fit kit? Does it have lock?
I only have the photos I posted, and I never mounted the fit kit or feet, so the fit kit box is still sealed from the factory.
However it doesn’t state the contents of the box on the exterior. I recommend looking up fit kit 2180 to determine the exact contents.

Old 04-15-2019, 03:24 PM
Interested in the floor mats.

Old 05-30-2019, 10:34 PM
5 Year Member
Summer bump. Prices are OBO.

Old 07-08-2019, 11:33 AM
5 Year Member
Price updates.

Old 08-25-2019, 03:44 PM
Still have the short shifter?

Old 08-25-2019, 07:38 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fit2Bsquare$
Still have the short shifter?
No, though thank you for you interest. Sold it in February. That’s why it says “$ SOLD” immediately prior to the description. I’m unable to fix the formatting of the post to make it more obvious.