Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   3rd Generation (2015+) (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/3rd-generation-2015/)
-   -   What Color Are You Getting? (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/3rd-generation-2015/82502-what-color-you-getting.html)

Mr.Impreza 05-11-2014 12:26 PM

What Color Are You Getting?

Just thought I'd create a fun thread to see what colors everyone will be getting.
My plan is to order the yellow one and then add some nice black rims with a black front lip :)

How about you guys?

Myxalplyx 05-11-2014 12:27 PM

White with Black Enkei's!
**If all the CVT threads here and rest of the net don't scare me off** No manual for me.

Mr.Impreza 05-11-2014 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Myxalplyx (Post 1237126)
White with Black Enkei's!
**If all the CVT threads here and rest of the net don't scare me off** No manual for me.

Nice! I'm also thinking Enkei rims because they are a good price. I would love to get Volks but they are just too pricey

ROTTBOY 05-11-2014 12:42 PM

Am going with White Orchid Pearl. Its reflective powers are perfect for my locale.
Rims will be either Konig or Enkei. Prices are within my allowed budget but still too many models to choose from although leaning towards black rims.
Any of you guys figured out yet whether its the same 4x100 bolt pattern? Parts people at my local dealership have already told me that the front center hub is completely different from the GE. What center hub ring should be used?:confused::confused::confused:

Cicatrix 05-11-2014 01:04 PM

White would be the color I would choose.

Shockwave199 05-11-2014 01:09 PM

Gotta say, it finally looks good in red. I don't know why, but previous years don't to me. I've had a silver storm and I currently have the darker silver - gun metal? The darker silver is very rich looking. I may have to go with modern steel. But red could win me over too. I'll have to see.

Mr.Impreza 05-11-2014 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by ROTTBOY (Post 1237129)
Am going with White Orchid Pearl. Its reflective powers are perfect for my locale.
Rims will be either Konig or Enkei. Prices are within my allowed budget but still too many models to choose from although leaning towards black rims.
Any of you guys figured out yet whether its the same 4x100 bolt pattern? Parts people at my local dealership have already told me that the front center hub is completely different from the GE. What center hub ring should be used?:confused::confused::confused:

I have never owned a fit so I don't even know :thumbups:
However also interested in knowing this information as well as how wide you can go with the tires without rubbing

ak_honda 05-11-2014 04:38 PM

I love milano red! with some nice dark bronze rims

If I hadn't repainted my Accord piano black, I would of gone with Milano Red instead (I may still get it repainted that red, it will just cots me $$$$)

cmchan 05-11-2014 05:27 PM

You should edit the OP to include pictures of each color :nod:

I can't decide between black and silver.

I've noticed in google images that the car looks really good in certain colors, but really bad in others. So weird lol.

Emirii 05-11-2014 09:53 PM

i am getting milano red. should be here this week!!

ROTTBOY 05-11-2014 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Emirii (Post 1237238)
...getting milano red. should be here this week!!

Howdy! I, for one, will be anticipating your personal review (and tons of pics), once yours arrives. Start a new thread cause we're all gonna be hungry for news.

You most likely will be the first FF to post an in-depth OWNERSHIP review which should answer a lot of questions and address the multitude of apprehensions some posters have had on the GK.

If your going aftermarket rims, you gotta let us know the specs of the wheels too!!!

Congrats in advance!!!:lock::lock::lock:

Originally Posted by Emirii (Post 1237248)
I will do!.......helps living 2.5 hours from the border......Ill be first for my city.......

First in the city, good - First retail FF owner, totally priceless!!! Its an honor that can only be given once!!!
:yeahthat:
Remember, new thread with overall ownership impressions and volumes of pix!!!!:thumbups::thumbups::thumbups:

Emirii 05-11-2014 10:17 PM

I will do! Thanks.

I have a feeling it helps living 2.5 hours from the border. The "delivery" date was today but they say it varies +/- a few days. They were confident it would be in this week though. Ive already went thru financing and all that, so im sure they would not have done that without knowing for certain.

Ill be first for my city... given everything goes to plan.

Mr.Impreza 05-12-2014 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Emirii (Post 1237248)
I will do! Thanks.

I have a feeling it helps living 2.5 hours from the border. The "delivery" date was today but they say it varies +/- a few days. They were confident it would be in this week though. Ive already went thru financing and all that, so im sure they would not have done that without knowing for certain.

Ill be first for my city... given everything goes to plan.

So lucky! Us in Canada will have to wait until probably August or later :(

noripwr 05-12-2014 02:25 PM

Its a touch call between white or passion berry pearl, two colors that doesn't seem likely to be available until later in the year. :(

TCroly 05-12-2014 03:09 PM

Only 19 votes so far, but if this sample is true to the desires of the members of this forum, it looks like most of us will all be waiting a while for our dream Fits to be built. Since 67% here, desire a color other than those for which production has started, and based on the results of the 6MT/CVT poll, 72% desire a 6MT car and Honda has not started producing any of those yet either.

It just goes to show that those of us on these enthusiast forums do not represent the primary demographic that Honda builds for and markets to.

Estimated 2015 Honda Fit production as of May 10:
COLORS
34% Black
32% Silver
18% Red
15% dark gray
<1% Aegean Blue
0% White
0% Yellow
0% Passion berry pearl
TRANSMISSIONS
0% 6MT
100% CVT

KenBT 05-12-2014 03:20 PM

If I do get one it would be- Aegean Blue....if they had Green- I would get that

ROTTBOY 05-12-2014 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by TCroly (Post 1237402)
......Estimated 2015 Honda Fit production as of May 10:
COLORS.....
0% White........
TRANSMISSIONS
0% 6MT

Yeouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

narcisissma 05-12-2014 05:23 PM

Only 19 votes so far, but if this sample is true to the desires of the members of this forum, it looks like most of us will all be waiting a while for our dream Fits to be built. Since 67% here, desire a color other than those for which production has started, and based on the results of the 6MT/CVT poll, 72% desire a 6MT car and Honda has not started producing any of those yet either.

It just goes to show that those of us on these enthusiast forums do not represent the primary demographic that Honda builds for and markets to.

COLORS
34% Black
32% Silver
18% Red
15% dark gray
<1% Aegean Blue
0% White
0% Yellow
0% Passion berry pearl
TRANSMISSIONS
0% 6MT
100% CVT

I need a new car really soon. A few weeks ago a 16-year-old girl who was texting slammed into me and totaled my Corolla. I had a rental car for a couple weeks, and her parents' insurance company gave me a nice wad of cash, but I still don't know what I want. Right now I'm driving my grandmother's old 1995 Ford Taurus. She's 88 years old and doesn't drive anymore, so I can keep it as long as I want, but driving a car that old really sucks. I'm 90% sure I want a 2015 Fit, but I want it in Passion Berry Pearl. How long do you think I'll be having to drive the Taurus if I hold out for one? Do you think it's worth it to wait?

TCroly 05-12-2014 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by narcisissma (Post 1237426)
I need a new car really soon. A few weeks ago a 16-year-old girl who was texting slammed into me and totaled my Corolla. I had a rental car for a couple weeks, and her parents' insurance company gave me a nice wad of cash, but I still don't know what I want. Right now I'm driving my grandmother's old 1995 Ford Taurus. She's 88 years old and doesn't drive anymore, so I can keep it as long as I want, but driving a car that old really sucks. I'm 90% sure I want a 2015 Fit, but I want it in Passion Berry Pearl. How long do you think I'll be having to drive the Taurus if I hold out for one? Do you think it's worth it to wait?

I would not even speculate a guess as to when you would be able to get a Passion Berry Pearl car. Understand that each dealer gets notification of their allocation of cars about 60 days out. They put in requests for what they want, and they get confirmation after a car has actually been assigned a VIN. Then they wait 3 or 4 weeks for delivery of that car. If the factory has not yet even produced the color you want. It will be at least 60 days. But even after they start producing the color you want, your dealer has to request one in that color from their allocation. Sometimes that is even a problem, because some dealers only want to order the cars that they know will be in the highest demand.

I do remember reading somewhere that the passion berry pearl was exclusive to the EX and was not going to be available until late summer. But considering all Fits were supposed to be available a month ago, and so far they are not delivering them, all bets are off for what was printed a few months ago.

SR45 05-12-2014 07:50 PM

COLORS
34% Black
32% Silver
18% Red
15% dark gray
<1% Aegean Blue
0% White
0% Yellow
0% Passion berry pearl
TRANSMISSIONS
0% 6MT
100% CVT

Where did you get the estimates ? Would like to check on them from time to time to pass the time :wavey: