Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   3rd Generation (2015+) (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/3rd-generation-2015/)
-   -   Bisimoto quest for the world's first boosted GK (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/3rd-generation-2015/84504-bisimoto-quest-worlds-first-boosted-gk.html)

Bisimoto 09-07-2014 07:48 PM

Bisimoto quest for the world's first boosted GK

6 Attachment(s)
Greetings,
Just wanted to share my love for the new 2015 Fit, and the crazy project coming out of our stables.
I have always had love for the Civic WagoVan, and built a 724whp one a few years ago to prove a point.
Attachment 13936

Attachment 13937

The fit has a similar feel for me, and I plan on building something powerful, reliable, and not as laggy as the wagon from a few years back.

My racing background focused mainly on naturally aspirated powerplants, and hence, I have tested, and developed a few goodies for the new GK5 platform. Contrary to belief, this powerplant has tons of potential...one I plan on exploring.

My base vehicle is a black 2015 EX, with a 6 speed manual:

Attachment 13938

Very quickly, the chassis (after baseline dyno testing) experienced an interesting teardown session:

Attachment 13939

The interior was not spared....with eyes on a race spec steel rollcage:

Attachment 13940

As an engineer, I take my builds very seriously, despite the base vehicle. My team and I can even test many of the parts using FEA and CFD analysis. Here's the laminova intercooler air velocity and vector chart at approx. 1200CFM.

Attachment 13941

More to come!

xxryu139xx 09-07-2014 07:51 PM

now it gets interesting! Bisimoto joins FF! I hope u guy develop and support some aftermarket parts for the GK!

Bisimoto 09-07-2014 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by xxryu139x (Post 1262082)
now it gets interesting! Bisimoto joins FF! I hope u guy develop and support some aftermarket parts for the GK!

You would be pleased to know that we already have, with more to come...stay tuned for updates. The parts look, and perform amazingly well! I love this Fit!

TofuShop 09-07-2014 08:43 PM

I've been waiting for you to join the forum. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Do you plan to offer any parts for purchase in the future?

xxryu139xx 09-07-2014 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Bisimoto (Post 1262083)
You would be pleased to know that we already have, with more to come...stay tuned for updates. The parts look, and perform amazingly well! I love this Fit!

did u ever have any "love" for the GE8? i saw the love the 2014 Odyssey got on Top Gear USA

ArchaicAP2 09-08-2014 12:13 AM

Awesome another great builder has joined the forums. Very happy to see you joined & looking forward to your fully built GK. Interested in seeing your engine upgrades & what will be available for us to buy.

mike410b 09-08-2014 12:15 AM

Is this one going to go 230 MPH too?

:rotfl:

Myxalplyx 09-08-2014 12:22 AM

Yes

Thanks for joining the forum. I'm interested in any power mods that you have already done and are currently performing.

Also, if you are selling any of these power mods, I am very interested.

Bisimoto 09-08-2014 01:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by TofuShop (Post 1262092)
I've been waiting for you to join the forum. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Do you plan to offer any parts for purchase in the future?

Yes, I do. By SEMA (first week of November) I should have a full line of GK performance parts, tried and tested.

Originally Posted by xxryu139x (Post 1262093)
did u ever have any "love" for the GE8? i saw the love the 2014 Odyssey got on Top Gear USA

Of course. Camshafts, valvetrain, pistons and sleeving srvices have been available from us for the GE. Intrestingly, most of those sales occur in Thailand and Indonesia.

Originally Posted by ArchaicAP2 (Post 1262145)
Awesome another great builder has joined the forums. Very happy to see you joined & looking forward to your fully built GK. Interested in seeing your engine upgrades & what will be available for us to buy.

By November, extractors, exhaust systems, camshafts, valvetrain, pistons, and rods (they are different, dimesionally, from the previous L15/LEA models), suspension and more would be available. details will be shared in this thread.

Originally Posted by mike410b (Post 1262146)
Is this one going to go 230 MPH too?

Mike, based upon the power that could be extracted from the L15B engine, gearing and the aero on the chassis, that would not be possible.

Originally Posted by Myxalplyx (Post 1262147)
Thanks for joining the forum. I'm interested in any power mods that you have already done and are currently performing.

Also, if you are selling any of these power mods, I am very interested.

Thanks, for the warm welcome. Yes, they would be available.

The earthdreams L15B has an integrated exhaust manifold, ideal for improved emissions. A prototype extractor was designed, and this is the first stages of the unit.

Attachment 13932

A custom waterjet exhaust flange was mated to the ideal piping of varying cross sectional area, with a flex pipe stratigically placed to prevent fracturing due to engine movement. This extractor eliminates both primary and secondary catalytic converters. Spy shots, for now...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...ps1ad47ac1.jpg

spryter 09-08-2014 01:52 AM

Hey! You mention cam & valvetrain for the GE, but I looked the other day, and the parts aren't listed on your web site? There was a discussion the other day about cams in one of the subforums here. I know I'd be interested once I'm done paying for mine.

Bisimoto 09-08-2014 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by spryter (Post 1262158)
Hey! You mention cam & valvetrain for the GE, but I looked the other day, and the parts aren't listed on your web site? There was a discussion the other day about cams in one of the subforums here. I know I'd be interested once I'm done paying for mine.

Yes, I had the website revamped, and not all products are there. Feel free to write to me at sales@bisimoto.com for details. Thanks.

shottachris 09-08-2014 10:24 AM

cant wait to see the kinda power hat goin to come out of this project after seeing the 2014 Odyssey even tho the van was a better engine plate form

Bisimoto 09-08-2014 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by shottachris (Post 1262214)
cant wait to see the kinda power hat goin to come out of this project after seeing the 2014 Odyssey even tho the van was a better engine plate form

That was a fun, but time limited build. It is so much easier making power on a v6 than an inline-4. Thanks for the support.

shottachris 09-08-2014 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Bisimoto (Post 1262217)
That was a fun, but time limited build. It is so much easier making power on a v6 than an inline-4. Thanks for the support.

thats soo soo true thats y i said it was a better platform to build but cant ait to see the out come becauese this is economy car
i kno u love ur bisimoto blue n white guessing from ur avatar pic yull be goin with yuour signature color like the wagovan

FitStir 09-08-2014 11:55 AM

Subscribed for updates.... :thumbups:

I followed your CR-Z build, and that was incredible... I'm sure this will be good too. The Odyssey was epic.

I wished you did a build for the GE8 way back when... I sure would've loved a Bisi turbo on mine. :vtec:

carcrazy003 09-08-2014 12:07 PM

Welcome guys!! Always great news when a legend in the tuning scene joins the crew. :)
ditto to a Bisimoto turbo on my GE8, maybe after the GK is done you can start on the GE8 turbo kit?? wink wink

Bisimoto 09-08-2014 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by shottachris (Post 1262219)
thats soo soo true thats y i said it was a better platform to build but cant ait to see the out come becauese this is economy car
i kno u love ur bisimoto blue n white guessing from ur avatar pic yull be goin with yuour signature color like the wagovan

Chris, I haven't decided yet. I love the old school racing heritage white scheme. ..but I also would love to pay homage to the ol'wagovan. Maybe I should do a poll here.

Bisimoto 09-08-2014 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by FitStir (Post 1262232)
Subscribed for updates.... :thumbups:

I followed your CR-Z build, and that was incredible... I'm sure this will be good too. The Odyssey was epic.

I wished you did a build for the GE8 way back when... I sure would've loved a Bisi turbo on mine. :vtec:

My partnership with corporate Honda dictates what I do a full build on. It, however, did not deter me from developing certain parts for the GE.
Thanks, as well, for the kind words.

Bisimoto 09-08-2014 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by carcrazy003 (Post 1262238)
Welcome guys!! Always great news when a legend in the tuning scene joins the crew. :)
ditto to a Bisimoto turbo on my GE8, maybe after the GK is done you can start on the GE8 turbo kit?? wink wink

I love how you think! Thanks.

shottachris 09-08-2014 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Bisimoto (Post 1262239)
Chris, I haven't decided yet. I love the old school racing heritage white scheme. ..but I also would love to pay homage to the ol'wagovan. Maybe I should do a poll here.

do it the same look of the wagovan thats a nice color scheme its not factory with the same style wheels and also a poll would be good you can see wat views think but i always love the wagovans remind me of fits or maybe thats were the idea of fits came from since its older