3rd Generation (2015+) Say hello to the newest member of the Fit family. 3rd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Where should I buy floor-mats for '16 LX

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2016, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by Neros
ha ha. I call them toe lights. maybe look at Honda Fit accessories LED - you'll find 'em. but they ARE toe lights. I drove my 98 miles 2016 back to the dealer yesterday and my sales person asked to see my "toe lights" - she had never experienced them before. Unfortunately it was day, and the toe lights will not cooperate during the day. I told her that I have to wear my white soled Sketchers really to appreciate them. I drove in to ask why I was only getting 22 mpg and she said it was cuz I'd only driven 98 miles in 2 weeks. So I'm taking her (my Fit) on a road trip as soon as my window tints dry up and un-smoke themselves a little. Maybe next Wednesday.
Can't find any. =/

Old 04-22-2016, 01:10 PM
FROM ME.

I have brand new mats for a 16 from the dealership; They are all weather honda mats

Old 04-22-2016, 05:11 PM
Old 04-24-2016, 05:53 AM
5 Year Member
I have a new in the box Husky rear floor liner I would sell for cheap, make offer. I live in Knoxville tn if any one is interested in local pickup.

Old 04-24-2016, 03:52 PM
Originally Posted by ron3
I have a new in the box Husky rear floor liner I would sell for cheap, make offer. I live in Knoxville tn if any one is interested in local pickup.
Didn't work out for you?

Old 04-24-2016, 04:13 PM
5 Year Member
The 33x22x7 size of the box was the problem

Old 04-24-2016, 07:13 PM
Old 04-24-2016, 07:51 PM
5 Year Member
I will sell the new in box rear Husky floor liner for $20. But it has to be local pick up. In Knoxville tn.

Old 04-24-2016, 09:08 PM
5 Year Member
I have a set of black weathertech floor liners (front row, 2nd row and cargo) if you want them. I just sold my fit and can part ways with them. Pm me if you need pictures.

Old 04-25-2016, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by JN2k108
I have a set of black weathertech floor liners (front row, 2nd row and cargo) if you want them. I just sold my fit and can part ways with them. Pm me if you need pictures.
How much would you want for them? Do you know what the shipping cost would be?

Old 04-26-2016, 02:40 PM
Budget Mats

If you're looking for cheap and not too tacky floor mats...

Grab some cardboard like a 2ftx2ft piece, go to michaels or a place that sells canvas fabric (i bought some at Michaels for 10 dollars for a large amount) and just use some scissors and shape the card board into the foot well. Then use the canvas fabric to cover the card board. Boom 10-15 dollars floor mat. Better than paying 120 and you wont care too much about it if it gets worn out... if you dont wanna use card board, find something at home depot thats more to you're liking for floor mat quality.

Old 04-26-2016, 05:27 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by csb101
If you're looking for cheap and not too tacky floor mats...

Grab some cardboard like a 2ftx2ft piece, go to michaels or a place that sells canvas fabric (i bought some at Michaels for 10 dollars for a large amount) and just use some scissors and shape the card board into the foot well. Then use the canvas fabric to cover the card board. Boom 10-15 dollars floor mat. Better than paying 120 and you wont care too much about it if it gets worn out... if you dont wanna use card board, find something at home depot thats more to you're liking for floor mat quality.
wow.. just wow!

Old 04-28-2016, 08:30 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by kenchan
wow.. just wow!
Well, when I was younger, and poorer, I used to go to carpet stores and buy "carpet samples" (they're always getting new styles and discontinuing old ones-just ask). They were the right size to fit the foot wells of the car I had at the time, and they came in a variety of colors. Just don't expect to find four that match.

Old 04-28-2016, 09:22 AM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Uncle Gary
Well, when I was younger, and poorer, I used to go to carpet stores and buy "carpet samples" (they're always getting new styles and discontinuing old ones-just ask). They were the right size to fit the foot wells of the car I had at the time, and they came in a variety of colors. Just don't expect to find four that match.
lol'ed cause when i was a kid i was poor too and I did the same using office mats my pops had left over after moving to a bigger facility. I borrowed floor mats from a friend who had the same car to make my template and just cut it. It worked great actually and it was graphite in color so no issue with color match. just a biotch cutting it..

Old 04-28-2016, 10:10 AM
5 Year Member
A couple of carpet squares, some sharp scissors, and take care not to cut yourself. Remember to cut the two notches on the driver's side so that the carpet does not shift.

Old 04-28-2016, 05:33 PM
Go to Home Despot and check out carpet runner. It's made to go over carpet to protect it from heavy traffic. Comes in just the right width for floor mats on the cheap.

Old 05-04-2016, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by Bear Knuckles
I'm looking at the Weathertechs, Huskys, and 3D Max myself. Got black fit, not sure if I want to do black mats or grey.
Got the 3D Max today and installed them immediately. Crazy how fast black carpet can "attrack" dirtyness. Anyway, the drivers side fits perfectly, the passenger and rear seats fit well, but not perfect. All in all, I suppose I'm satisfied as they look pretty cool. However, from a materials perspective, I think they could price their product a little more competitively.

Old 05-04-2016, 05:33 PM
5 Year Member
Rear husky floor liners new in box, $20 plus shipping

Pm me if interested

Old 05-11-2016, 03:31 PM
5 Year Member
I've used Weathertech in the past and they are certainly entirely functional but not what you'd call attractive.

I just picked up a set of these 3D Maxpider mats for my Genesis and for my wife's Fit and think they are much nicer.

The fit is perfect, anchor slots line up exactly with the floor hooks and they have a grippy fuzzy almost velcro-like underside so they won't slide around. Very lightweight too - when the boxes came I thought they couldn't have possibly shipped front and rear mats.

Web photo:

I got mine at:

https://www.partsengine.ca/3d-maxpider-c-216.aspx

If they fir the Fit as well as the Genny they'll be perfect.

Old 05-11-2016, 03:50 PM
Originally Posted by Jaeger
I've used Weathertech in the past and they are certainly entirely functional but not what you'd call attractive.

I just picked up a set of these 3D Maxpider mats for my Genesis and for my wife's Fit and think they are much nicer.

The fit is perfect, anchor slots line up exactly with the floor hooks and they have a grippy fuzzy almost velcro-like underside so they won't slide around. Very lightweight too - when the boxes came I thought they couldn't have possibly shipped front and rear mats.

Web photo:

I got mine at:

https://www.partsengine.ca/3d-maxpider-c-216.aspx

If they fir the Fit as well as the Genny they'll be perfect.
I love mine. I just wish they went over the door sill like in that picture. I got the black ones too. Any idea on how to clean these?

Quick Reply: Where should I buy floor-mats for '16 LX