Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Atlanta Community (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/atlanta-community/)
-   -   GA area members (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/atlanta-community/61991-ga-area-members.html)

LiL_Fit_Family 01-11-2011 12:42 AM

GA area members

Just figured it would be cool to get all the folks that live in the GA area to let us know they are out there not just the ATL people. Im currently stationed at Ft. Stewart but will be moving to Warner Robins in March so if there is going to be meets in the ATL area me, the wife, and the Fit will be coming around as much as possible. Look forward to getting back into the Honda community.

:vtec:wooohooo VTEC!!!!!!!!!!

ded1982 03-10-2012 10:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I know I'l bumping this thread back from the dead, but I live in the WR area also (Byron here). I just bought a 2012 Fit Sport, loving it so far. Haven't seen too many fits around here that weren't driven by old ladies LOL. What color/year is yours? Here is the only pic of mine I have so far. Getting it tinted on Wednesday. Hope to see you around :vtec:

Doug

Attachment 27933

etf 04-17-2012 12:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We are a two Fit family from Flowery Branch.

Attachment 27005

buttersandpaper 04-23-2012 05:13 AM

Just one here from Cumming. BTW ded I love that color on your Fit, I saw one like that on my way to work one day.

Jim2bFit 04-23-2012 06:17 AM

[QUOTE=ded1982;1081568]I know I'l bumping this thread back from the dead, but I live in the WR area also (Byron here). I just bought a 2012 Fit Sport, loving it so far. Haven't seen too many fits around here that weren't driven by old ladies LOL. What color/year is yours? Here is the only pic of mine I have so far. Getting it tinted on Wednesday. Hope to see you around :vtec:

Lots of Fits in north GA...

JLOracing 06-07-2012 03:03 PM

we have 1 here as well in Cumming, 2012 white sport manual, had to special order it. Got it fresh from japan last week, it is for my wife, but she wants to do a few things to it, wheels, lower it, exhaust, etc. I am looking for an early fit, rough shape is ok, wrecked ok, blown motor great, lol, something cheaper. I have daily/track 00 civic coupe with k20 swap and want to move k20 to fit......

FITdrummer13 06-22-2012 03:38 AM

Alpharetta/Johns Creek area here. Young and active tuner enthusiast :wavey::vtec::cool:http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5320/7...e2073f1a_b.jpg

maroon88iroc 01-28-2013 10:37 AM

Old Wagovan owner/New Fit owner to the middle GA area. Warner Robins GA.

I bought a vivid blue '07 Honda Fit Sport A/T with paddle shifters last weekend. Mods so far: 20% tint all around, Yakima roof rack with bike tray and wind fairing, center console armrest, and JDM yellow fogs. Future mods: lowering springs, some creative DIY mods, valve adjustment, alot of road trips

-Gibson

ded1982 01-28-2013 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by maroon88iroc (Post 1159942)
Old Wagovan owner/New Fit owner to the middle GA area. Warner Robins GA.

I bought a vivid blue '07 Honda Fit Sport A/T with paddle shifters last weekend. Mods so far: 20% tint all around, Yakima roof rack with bike tray and wind fairing, center console armrest, and JDM yellow fogs. Future mods: lowering springs, some creative DIY mods, valve adjustment, alot of road trips

-Gibson

Welcome to the Fit family! I have always wanted a Wagovan... They are just so hard to find these days. I just moved from Byron to Warner Robins and the Fit was awesome. It held way more stuff than any of my past cars could have (VW Golf and Nissan Cube). Hope to see you around town

Doug

maroon88iroc 01-28-2013 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by ded1982 (Post 1160002)
Welcome to the Fit family! I have always wanted a Wagovan... They are just so hard to find these days. I just moved from Byron to Warner Robins and the Fit was awesome. It held way more stuff than any of my past cars could have (VW Golf and Nissan Cube). Hope to see you around town

Doug

nice maybe I will see ya around. I have a vivid blue '07 with a yakima rack. I passed a fit the other day on russell with the license plate "FITISGO" Thought that was pretty neat.

btw I will be selling my wagovan now that I have bought the fit. I dont wanna sell it but the fit is our 9th car so my wife says I gotta downsize. If you know anyone that may be interested in it I only want 2500 for it.

-Gibson

JLOracing 02-07-2013 12:30 AM

My new to me fit will be here in a couple weeks, it will be making a long journey across the country. 2007 blaze orange metallic sport manual, I just happened across this particular fit while speaking with someone that works for Hondata. This car has only had 2 owners and has been in storage with only 41k miles. I recently sold my k20a2 swapped ek coupe track car and had planned to buy a stock gd3 to build up to replace it. This will be a daily driver and track whore hitting road courses along the east coast. I run the Atlanta Motorsports Park location of Balanced Performance, come up if you need work done. Also on February 17th at Atlanta Motorsports Park we will be having a birthday party for myself and a member there, come up and hang out. I will be giving rides on track and we will prolly do some karting. Will be taking out several different vehicles, including my wife's 2012 fit on slicks, possibly an Ariel Atom also. After the course closes, the party will start , all ages party. Text me at 229-809-7877 if you have questions.

Nerdsrock22 02-12-2013 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by maroon88iroc (Post 1160073)
nice maybe I will see ya around. I have a vivid blue '07 with a yakima rack. I passed a fit the other day on russell with the license plate "FITISGO" Thought that was pretty neat.

btw I will be selling my wagovan now that I have bought the fit. I dont wanna sell it but the fit is our 9th car so my wife says I gotta downsize. If you know anyone that may be interested in it I only want 2500 for it.

-Gibson

We all need to get together for a shoot!

jnnfrsongr 02-20-2013 09:00 PM

Hey all, I'm Jenny. New to the forums and just picked up a 2011 5spd fit sport. More of a lurker and signed up for info and to possibly pick up some accessories :-P maybe I'll see y'all around.

JLOracing 02-20-2013 09:39 PM

Jenny, welcome to Fit ownership. My wife has a white 2012 Sport and I just picked up my 2007 blaze metallic orange sport tonite. Going to try to get some fits in the area together soon for a meet and greet and a fit photo shoot

jnnfrsongr 02-20-2013 10:56 PM

Congrats on your purchase as well! I'm not big on car meets but I would be down if my schedule permits!

JLOracing 02-21-2013 09:04 AM

thats cool, we arent big on meets too much either, but cool to meet other fit owners out there. I work around high end street and road race cars all day and it is just fun to pass them on track with a Honda

B( * Y * )BIES 02-22-2013 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by JLOracing (Post 1164319)
it is just fun to pass them on track with a Honda

yessir :vtec::yeahthat:

maroon88iroc 03-05-2013 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by Nerdsrock22 (Post 1162829)
We all need to get together for a shoot!

Ya man most definitely! I need to hurry up and order my lowering springs and some wheels. I been procrastinating, & hoping something used comes up for sale that I like.

-Gibson

urbanoutfit 09-01-2013 10:22 AM

Hi I'm Guy, I drive a 09 Honda fit. Would love to cruise with other fits in the area!

GE8Fit_ATL 03-27-2014 11:38 PM

Anybody in the ATL area still around??

Originally Posted by urbanoutfit (Post 1200011)
Hi I'm Guy, I drive a 09 Honda fit. Would love to cruise with other fits in the area!