Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   BernardiParts.com (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/bernardiparts-com/)
-   -   Fit Accessories (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/bernardiparts-com/3679-fit-accessories.html)

CivicSiMan 03-06-2006 10:03 AM

Fit Accessories

I bought accessories from bernardiparts.com and you had the best prices around. :)
Will you be discounting the Fit accessories too?:confused:

ErikfromBernardi 03-06-2006 03:29 PM

BernardiParts.com will be able to offer you our great discounts on Honda Fit Accesories as well. When we receive more information on the Fit's accessories, we will be sure to pass it along.

Come see us again :-)

~Erik

dougiepants 03-06-2006 03:46 PM

I will be interested in seeing what you will have offered for the Fit once it is released to the NA market.

b17gsr 03-06-2006 04:16 PM

Odds are us Canadians will still be SOL. :(

ErikfromBernardi 03-06-2006 04:33 PM

We hope to have a list of all the fit accessories up on our site by April (around the same time the Fit is set to drop). I will be sure to post once the information is received.

~ Erik

dougiepants 03-07-2006 10:04 AM

Thanks....

Mugen_Dom 03-09-2006 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by ErikfromBernardi
We hope to have a list of all the fit accessories up on our site by April (around the same time the Fit is set to drop). I will be sure to post once the information is received.

~ Erik

Erik, will you ship to Canada?

A lot of the online dealers will only ship within the US.

Thanks

ErikfromBernardi 03-09-2006 02:22 PM

Unfortuately, right now we are not set up to ship to Canada. This is an option we will be exploring as our site continues to grow.

~ Erik

Fit7483 03-21-2006 06:17 PM

Are you going to be able to carry Mugen Parts?

VTECRoadWarrior 03-21-2006 08:13 PM

I understand the accessories parts list is already known by dealerships because they've pre-ordered the parts isn't that true?
I was told the selection is quite limited and very similar to the list posted by someone about the Canadian model.

weihao_Racing 03-22-2006 04:36 AM

Hello every one

ErikfromBernardi 03-22-2006 10:41 AM

Hello all,

We have pre ordered all the acessories for the Fit. We are working on taking this list now, and publishing it on the website. We hope to have this up around the same time the car hits our lot.

ErikfromBernardi 03-22-2006 10:51 AM

Fit7483,

Our store sells Genuine Honda Parts and Accessories. We do not offer aftermarket racing parts.

We will have a great selection of stuff from Honda. We hope to have that up on our site by April 20th.

~ Erik

Mugen_Dom 04-25-2006 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by ErikfromBernardi
Unfortuately, right now we are not set up to ship to Canada. This is an option we will be exploring as our site continues to grow.

~ Erik

Can us Canadians order, but provide you with a US mailing address??

Your prices are sooo much cheaper than the dealers up here, the cargo cover for instance, is around 50% cheaper!!!!

FitSport2007_5spd 04-25-2006 10:28 PM

Canadian Prices are ridiculous!

Originally Posted by Yuf
Can us Canadians order, but provide you with a US mailing address??

Your prices are sooo much cheaper than the dealers up here, the cargo cover for instance, is around 50% cheaper!!!!

Yuf is absolutely right! Prices for these parts in the Toronto area are ridiculous and your prices blow them away. Please give us Canucks a chance to buy reasonably priced Fit parts.:)

ErikfromBernardi 04-28-2006 01:01 PM

Shipping to Canada

Hello guys,

The only way we could really ship to Canada would be if it could be delivered to an address in the U.S. and you could come pick it up. We have done this in the past. Unfortunately, we can not ship to any address that is over the boarder.

I would be more than happy to set you up with some parts or accessories if you have a place to receive them. Maybe a local UPS store in the area? I dont know if they do that, but it might be worth a try.

I am sorry to hear that they are so expensive up there :mad:

Let me know if I can help!

~ Erik

b17gsr 05-17-2006 02:18 PM

Ok to pay with a Canadian CC for items shipped to a US address? Screw the Canadian dealers and insane pricing.

ErikfromBernardi 05-17-2006 02:36 PM

it should not be a problem to pay with a Canadian CC as long as it is something we accept. (Visa, MC, Discover, AMEX)

We have not done this previously but it will not hurt to try :-)

Thank you!

~ Erik

ErikfromBernardi 05-18-2006 10:30 AM

Upon doing some more research we are unable to ship orders even with a billing address in Canada. I am sorry for the bad news. I currently have our finance office looking into a way that we can meet your needs.

~ Erik

kennyt 05-18-2006 11:55 AM

thanks for the heads up Erik,
I'm interested in purchasing accessories as well and am totally irked at the pricing by our dealers here