Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   California - Bay Area Community (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/california-bay-area-community/)
-   -   Mini Meet, Date: 4/19 -- 4/26 (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/california-bay-area-community/24025-mini-meet-date-4-19-4-26-a.html)

kelsodeez 04-26-2008 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Special (Post 294497)
i think we are meeting @ 12ish

ok cool. i wont have time to wash my car, but ill deff be there

atran21 04-26-2008 11:27 AM

my car is really dirty right now! i'm going to take my fit to my cousin's house to have it washed and clay waxed. He has special compounds to remove a scratches and dings, theres a ding on my passenger door from another car door! :mad: No dent but it left a white mark, but it's alright it'll be gone today! shes going to be looking clean at the meet. Oh yeah hey anyone thats going to the meet, if you're craving for good delicious pizza or in the mood for pizza, there's a awesome pizza place call Premier Pizza in the same shopping center of in n out, only pizza place in Pacific Common, i recommend checking it out. i just wanted to throw that out.

info: Premier Pizza
Address: 43514 Christy Street Fremont CA, 94538
Phone: 510-252-0900

Special 04-26-2008 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by atran21 (Post 294577)
my car is really dirty right now! i'm going to take my fit to my cousin's house to have it washed and clay waxed. He has special compounds to remove a scratches and dings, theres a ding on my passenger door from another car door! :mad: No dent but it left a white mark, but it's alright it'll be gone today! shes going to be looking clean at the meet. Oh yeah hey anyone thats going to the meet, if you're craving for good delicious pizza or in the mood for pizza, there's a awesome pizza place call Premier Pizza in the same shopping center of in n out, only pizza place in Pacific Common, i recommend checking it out. i just wanted to throw that out.

info: Premier Pizza
Address: 43514 Christy Street Fremont CA, 94538
Phone: 510-252-0900

lol at you always advertising the pizza place, but i may be down for some pizza. we'll discuss it there

kelsodeez 04-26-2008 12:53 PM

yea, im actually down for pizza aswell but lets talk about it when we all get there

atran21 04-26-2008 12:57 PM

lol i know i want more people to know about the place, i work at there and premier would probably work something out for us like a discount if you're in the fit crew or have one of the mini meet there. i know there's a huge motorcycle meet every thursday night i think in front of the restaurant and they all chill outside and there's a starbucks right next to us and sometime the NSX crew would come eat and club rsx has been by there once or more times.

Special 04-27-2008 01:57 AM

good meet everyone, until next time!

i posted a picture thread, https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...4-26-08-a.html Please post ur pics there too, so we dont have too many threads on the same stuff

ilovemyhonda 04-27-2008 02:23 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Only took two pictures because the lighting was kind of bad, nice weather though.

Attachment 83119

Attachment 83120

i<3myAP2 04-27-2008 02:33 PM

sup guys :wavey: it was nice meeting you guys out there yesterday.
i took some pics and will post up soon.

i<3myAP2 04-27-2008 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Special (Post 295088)
good meet everyone, until next time!

i posted a picture thread, https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...4-26-08-a.html Please post ur pics there too, so we dont have too many threads on the same stuff

pics are ready. gonna post it over there then.

CuTeBoi 04-28-2008 02:17 AM

I wish I made it...

so upset I had to miss this...

/me sobs*

and the headlights looks great too, wanted to gloat and show them off.

BlackCobra 04-28-2008 01:09 PM

Hey special how come you didnt push the Premeir Pizza? I was waiting for someone to bring it up but someone brought up the idea for tap-x and then wing stop. next time we will definatly get some pizza.

Special 04-28-2008 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by BlackCobra (Post 296136)
Hey special how come you didnt push the Premeir Pizza? I was waiting for someone to bring it up but someone brought up the idea for tap-x and then wing stop. next time we will definatly get some pizza.

kinda forgot about it until after wingstop.... I was surprised Mr Premier Pizza didnt bring it up (one of the VBPs) (sry didnt get ur name) lol

atran21 04-29-2008 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by Special (Post 296700)
kinda forgot about it until after wingstop.... I was surprised Mr Premier Pizza didnt bring it up (one of the VBPs) (sry didnt get ur name) lol

Sorry about that guys I was going to bring it up then when I was talking with someone I heard someone said ok everyone we're going to TapEX then when we were chilling at TapEX someone said ok we're going to WingStop i'm hungry and that was actually my first time at Wingstop btw then i thought pizza was off the list since they're eating at Wingstop, but i'll still apologize for that, maybe next time! premier pizza ftw!

and my name is Alex btw and it was nice meeting all of you, hope to see all at the next one