Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   California - Southern Community (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/california-southern-community/)
-   -   SoCali Fit Sighting thread (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/california-southern-community/4578-socali-fit-sighting-thread.html)

fshwcrs 04-28-2006 10:19 PM

SoCali Fit Sighting thread

If you see another fit owner, post it up!

Description, Time, Place/Direction, etc.

annie 04-28-2006 11:47 PM

Today I saw a Blue Fit Sport in Arcadia, right by the mall. This was around 4:30pm-ish. I couldn't see who was driving because they were a couple lanes away, and making a right turn from Baldwin onto Huntington. I couldn't even see what dealership it was bought from. :( I'm kind of sad I'm not the only one in the area anymore.

fshwcrs 04-29-2006 12:18 AM

that mightve been me
er, nm i wasnt up that way today.

ezekielwhore 04-29-2006 12:58 AM

well in my EARLIER POST i saw a silver fit in riverside. like 1ish. on indiana avenue.

C2AUTOSPL 04-29-2006 01:34 AM

I havent seen a FIT yet in my area, unless I go to a dealership :(

dacalac 05-02-2006 06:23 PM

saw an old man driving one in highland park. He was exiting off Ave. 62 I think.

ezekielwhore 05-02-2006 08:43 PM

saw a blue fit on the 10 fwy (between sierra and citrus) going east. like around 8:45 in the AM.

ModestFIT 05-02-2006 11:32 PM

saw Storm Silver in La Verne/ Pomona area, just like mine going up white avenue.

fshwcrs 05-05-2006 12:38 AM

Saw a red one with tinted windows on the 10E through redlands at maybe 11AM-ish this morning (Thurs 5/4)

ezekielwhore 05-05-2006 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by ModestFIT
saw Storm Silver in La Verne/ Pomona area, just like mine going up white avenue.

ugh! i should of got an orange one :(

4dr4life! 05-05-2006 10:59 AM

Spotted a silver sports w/tinted windows & Norm Reeves Temcula license plates getting off the 91W fwy. He actually pulled up next to me at a stop light :D

ezekielwhore 05-05-2006 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by 4dr4life!
Spotted a silver sports w/tinted windows & Norm Reeves Temcula license plates getting off the 91W fwy. He actually pulled up next to me at a stop light :D

dammit!! how many freaking silver ones are there?!?!?! poop!

fshwcrs 05-05-2006 11:28 PM

Silver is the most common color. lol you didnt know that?

ModestFIT 05-06-2006 10:20 PM

first ones released to dealers are storm silver and black
white is uber rare, and were only distributed to large volume dealers at very limited quantities

nodirtycargirl 05-07-2006 12:04 AM

White

Originally Posted by ModestFIT
first ones released to dealers are storm silver and black
white is uber rare, and were only distributed to large volume dealers at very limited quantities

That's funny, because white was the third one to come into Santa Barbara Honda, and I also saw one at Thousand Oaks.

And just to rant, man, I hate car salespeople.

4dr4life! 05-09-2006 10:41 AM

I spotted 2 here in Torrance, 1 Silver base heading towards South Bay Galleria Mall & a sports Black on Del Amo Blvd.

timemachine 05-09-2006 12:47 PM

Annie! i see you in your white Fit! Well im Bjorn, i graduated 2005 Tc High :P

ModestFIT 05-09-2006 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by nodirtycargirl
That's funny, because white was the third one to come into Santa Barbara Honda, and I also saw one at Thousand Oaks.

And just to rant, man, I hate car salespeople.

Yeah, car sales people suck. Different dealerships are getting different colors. Lower volume dealers are getting the most common. I'm not saying the colors are not all coming in, I'm just saying that some dealerships only have a couple of colors to choose from and will not have a full selection until more months go by. For example, I wanted a white one badly, but I wasn't willing to buy one for 2 or 3 grand over sticker at another dealership. I got mine for under sticker because my bros work at the dealer where I got mine. Damn, if only they had white...but i'm satisfied with what I got.

ezekielwhore 05-09-2006 10:07 PM

hey modest did you change your foglights? wut bulbs did you get. just curious. silver fits rock everyones socks.

ModestFIT 05-09-2006 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by ezekielwhore
hey modest did you change your foglights? wut bulbs did you get. just curious. silver fits rock everyones socks.

Yes I did, They are PIAA Plasma Ion Yellow bulbs...They were rape on price at Super Autobacs, but when you gotta have them, you gotta have them. 75 bux, and I'm satisfied with the look. A friend of mine got Nokya bulbs, and they aren't nearly as bright, or as yellow. I have 6000K HIDs also so I light up the night bright status. Rolled off the lot with HIDs and fogs installed by my bros right when it came off the truck at the dealership (they are techs there).