Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   California - Southern Community (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/california-southern-community/)
-   -   My visors were stolen as well :/ (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/california-southern-community/62135-my-visors-were-stolen-well.html)

konespeed 01-16-2011 04:46 AM

My visors were stolen as well :/

My visors got jacked tonight at diamond jamboree :( If you guys could help keep an eye out for me on craigslist that'd be great. Im a sad panda now.

PS: noticeable marks on the visors, scratches on the left and right front visors.

thanks guys,
kevin

Not a good month for my fit so far :(

Occam 01-16-2011 05:28 AM

A friend had his truck broken into a while back. Window smashed, XM radio stolen. Strangely enough, the thief stole his headrests (WTF!?!) but neglected to take the grand worth of scuba gear sitting in the open in the bed.

vinn 01-16-2011 06:11 AM

wtf is up with this

Cat 01-16-2011 06:42 AM

Sorry to hear that. Hope you can get them recovered. Never ceases to amaze me what people will steal. I had a nice Weber grill on my back porch stolen but they left an almost full bag of charcoal which I no longer needed because they stole my grill. Made no sense to me at all!

Cat

Texas Coyote 01-16-2011 07:16 AM

Someone stole my dog.. I am pretty sure it was a guy that I let hunt on my place.. The fat redneck kept going on about how much his kid liked my dog and he was weird when I asked if he'd seen him the evening before. he told me some crap about hearing a dog barking and crying like he was tied up at a nearby cabin but the people that own a bed and breakfast next to it hadn't heard a thing that morning when burning leaves. The fat redneck didn't come back and has disappeared.

nosewitdot 01-16-2011 12:38 PM

What the heck. Man. I am around that area all the time. Great. I'm probably next to put up a thread saying my visors were stolen. I guess time will tell.

Fitting 01-16-2011 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by konespeed (Post 952172)
My visors got jacked tonight at diamond jamboree :( If you guys could help keep an eye out for me on craigslist that'd be great. Im a sad panda now.

PS: noticeable marks on the visors, scratches on the left and right front visors.

thanks guys,
kevin

Not a good month for my fit so far :(

Originally Posted by Texas Coyote (Post 952188)
Someone stole my dog.. I am pretty sure it was a guy that I let hunt on my place.. The fat redneck kept going on about how much his kid liked my dog and he was weird when I asked if he'd seen him the evening before. he told me some crap about hearing a dog barking and crying like he was tied up at a nearby cabin but the people that own a bed and breakfast next to it hadn't heard a thing that morning when burning leaves. The fat redneck didn't come back and has disappeared.

Fcuking thieves are everywhere and steal everything.
It one thing to steal something but damn taking someone dog.

accordguyintake 01-16-2011 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Texas Coyote (Post 952188)

HAHAHAHA im sorry, i could almost see this in my head... but that's still messed up.

Kev where did you park your car at??

Texas Coyote 01-16-2011 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by accordguyintake (Post 952269)
HAHAHAHA im sorry, i could almost see this in my head... but that's still messed up.

Kev where did you park your car at??

What makes things difficult is that the guy is a former cop and the sheriffs deputy that owns the land next to mine who's land he was also hunting on isn't returning my calls and I can't find out where the guy lives. This area is behind the pine curtain and really messed up.:mad:

konespeed 01-16-2011 03:46 PM

my car was on the roof level of the parking structure. I guess last time i'll ever park up top. :/ Whats suspicious was there was a black lowered fit running around with grey(?) rims. didnt look like he had anything else on his car, no decals no visors. Just a hunch, but he might have stolen it.

or i could be overthinking things. Still keep your eyes out guys, I don't want any of you guys to experience this lameness. Wish mugen had a policy about stolen visors. :/

.me 01-17-2011 07:01 AM

damn that sucks man =( i think someone tried to take mines off too. they tried peeling it off n it cracked so i guess they just left it. visors was dirty n it had hand prints on it. iono. tough times ? im in the long beach area. stuff always gets stolen around here. my neighbors ek got stolen 3 times lol

Texas Coyote 01-17-2011 02:19 PM

I love being in Southern California even if it is costly to spend much time there... I wouldn't be able to sleep there though if I didn't have my car locked up in a garage or enjoy a meal in a restaurant unless I could sit by a window and have it in sight .... Living in the woods in a county with maybe 4 Fits in it isn't all bad but people will steal a good dog from you after you have spent many hours training him.

junior40er 01-18-2011 01:12 AM

why the hell do people steal visors for? Theyre cheap as hell. If I remember correctly, my mugens where only couple hundered bucks.

Texas Coyote 01-18-2011 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by junior40er (Post 952895)
why the hell do people steal visors for? Theyre cheap as hell. If I remember correctly, my mugens where only couple hundered bucks.

If you think $200 is cheap as hell you are either a trust fund baby or a ricist.

DreaMv 01-18-2011 01:41 AM

i jacked some visors tonight at diamond jamboree :) I'll probably post them up on craigslist right now. Im soo happy right now to get some extra cash.

PS: the visors were all fucked up with scratches on the left and right front visors.

Totally gonna be a good month for the fit

junior40er 01-20-2011 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Texas Coyote (Post 952906)
If you think $200 is cheap as hell you are either a trust fund baby or a ricist.

No, obviously you don't know me. I have worked hard for every single penny I have. Never asked for a single penny from my parents are anyone since age 16.

Fitfreak07 01-20-2011 08:15 PM

damn not kool

chrisng 01-20-2011 08:46 PM

^ dang will keep an eye out that sucks man. hope you find them. aren't these the second pair that have been stolen recently?

konespeed 01-21-2011 03:03 AM

thanks guys

Texas Coyote 01-22-2011 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by junior40er (Post 953781)
No, obviously you don't know me. I have worked hard for every single penny I have. Never asked for a single penny from my parents are anyone since age 16.

No junior I don't know you.... I do know that $200 for 4 pieces of vacuum formed plastic vent visors isn't cheap when you have to spend that much again to replace them... $400.00 is about what I spend to heat and cool a 2000 square foot house for 2 months in the spring and autumn.... I am happy to hear that you able to do well financially at an early age.. That is difficult to do the way things are right now.:wavey: