SoCal Monthly Fits & Friends Bi-Monthly Meet - 2nd Saturday of Every Other Month

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2016, 11:38 PM
5 Year Member
Thanks Z for taking the photos! I'm not sure how many other forum members view this section but you should post the picture thread sometime to spread the love

Old 03-15-2016, 01:07 AM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by Mr.Hollow
Thanks Z for taking the photos! I'm not sure how many other forum members view this section but you should post the picture thread sometime to spread the love
No problem and ah, I could haha, Wais used to do that-- dunno if it's that effective I don't think there's a lot of people that really view em on the forum but I post my pictures up on the Facebook pages too. There's a lot of viewers there

Old 03-15-2016, 04:37 PM
5 Year Member
I view them.

Old 03-15-2016, 05:15 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by Mister Coffee
I view them.
Oh for sure

Old 03-16-2016, 02:19 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Burzpaw
Oh for sure

I do. No sarcasm intended. And I want to come to a meet. But I'm in L.A., so the travel and timing is tricky.

Old 03-16-2016, 03:04 AM
Super Moderator
I do. No sarcasm intended. And I want to come to a meet. But I'm in L.A., so the travel and timing is tricky.
You gotta come out if ever you're in the neighborhood for the day or something though! There's some people that come from San Diego haha not every meet but still I understand though, I'm in LA every now and then because I have family over there.

Old 03-17-2016, 12:34 AM
5 Year Member
No problem and ah, I could haha, Wais used to do that-- dunno if it's that effective I don't think there's a lot of people that really view em on the forum but I post my pictures up on the Facebook pages too. There's a lot of viewers there
I get you, although the "What did you do to your GE8 today" thread is usually pretty popping, maybe toss a link there every once in a while

Old 03-17-2016, 12:35 AM
5 Year Member
I'm going to get to one. I just have to get my life in order. And I have to clean my car. I can't hang with you maniacs if my car's not perfect. I have shame issues. You know?

Old 03-17-2016, 01:40 AM
Super Moderator
I get you, although the "What did you do to your GE8 today" thread is usually pretty popping, maybe toss a link there every once in a while
True haha, I'll try to throw it in there some time though I think it would be a little off-topic haha.

I'm going to get to one. I just have to get my life in order. And I have to clean my car. I can't hang with you maniacs if my car's not perfect. I have shame issues. You know?
Hope you don't feel that it's a contest haha we have a lot of stock cars that come through especially now with the GK's slowly coming through. We come to hang out and talk about anything but usually car related haha. Oh and lately a couple guys have been bringing their rc/drift cars and that's usually a show. You'll get to see our mods and maybe get inspired to do the same or get a different idea to roll with. But yea we don't judge lol, a lot of cars come through looking like they just went off road especiallly if it's rained

Last edited by Burzpaw; 03-17-2016 at 01:46 AM.
Old 03-17-2016, 11:06 AM
5 Year Member

Hope you don't feel that it's a contest haha we have a lot of stock cars that come through especially now with the GK's slowly coming through. We come to hang out and talk about anything but usually car related haha. Oh and lately a couple guys have been bringing their rc/drift cars and that's usually a show. You'll get to see our mods and maybe get inspired to do the same or get a different idea to roll with. But yea we don't judge lol, a lot of cars come through looking like they just went off road especiallly if it's rained
Sounds good to me.

Old 03-25-2016, 10:11 AM
hello.. im a new member and a proud owner of a 2016 honda fit.. I wanted to join your next meet event.. mine has no mods yet though.. is that alright? I just wanted to see other fit oqners and their mods too please send me invites.. I wanted to join groups or organizations in L.A.

Old 03-25-2016, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by ervin.nario13@gmail.com
hello.. im a new member and a proud owner of a 2016 honda fit.. I wanted to join your next meet event.. mine has no mods yet though.. is that alright? I just wanted to see other fit oqners and their mods too please send me invites.. I wanted to join groups or organizations in L.A.
You don't need mods to go to the meet haha, welcome!

We won't have a Cerritos meet this April because there is a Truefitcrew 3rd annual Fit meet in Fresno on April 16th that a lot of us will be going to. If you're free and want to caravan with us, there's 20 Fits right now that will be driving up together from SoCal
If not, the next Cerritos meet will be on in May.

Old 03-25-2016, 04:26 PM
so just go and pak there somewhere? lol... I never experienced one.. the truefitcrew meet is too far for me.. I'll think about it.. thank you so much! I have a question regarding wrapping my hood and rooff with vinyl.. is that considered a change in color? do I need to go to dmv to let them know? is this the place where I could ask such questions? lol..

Old 03-26-2016, 04:13 AM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by ervin.nario13@gmail.com
so just go and pak there somewhere? lol... I never experienced one.. the truefitcrew meet is too far for me.. I'll think about it.. thank you so much! I have a question regarding wrapping my hood and rooff with vinyl.. is that considered a change in color? do I need to go to dmv to let them know? is this the place where I could ask such questions? lol..
Park with us haha, there are a handful of stock Fits that come to the meets just to hang out and/or get inspiration haha.

Uhm, I don't think so, a ton of people including non-Fits have more than just hood and roof done. Especially if it's carbon fiber/gloss black-- there are cars that come out the factory with black roofs.

But even with my full wrap done, I didn't go to the dmv to state that I changed the color lol. Is that something we have to do?

Old 03-26-2016, 12:35 PM
5 Year Member
^^Hmm. You guys just gave me an idea. A wrapped Fit as a getaway car.

Old 03-26-2016, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator
^^Hmm. You guys just gave me an idea. A wrapped Fit as a getaway car.
Haha good luck peeling the wrap fast enough-- if I ever want to take mine off I'm gunna pay a shop to do it

Old 03-26-2016, 10:45 PM
5 Year Member
Park with us haha, there are a handful of stock Fits that come to the meets just to hang out and/or get inspiration haha.

Uhm, I don't think so, a ton of people including non-Fits have more than just hood and roof done. Especially if it's carbon fiber/gloss black-- there are cars that come out the factory with black roofs.

But even with my full wrap done, I didn't go to the dmv to state that I changed the color lol. Is that something we have to do?
Hey Z, yes you do have to notify the DMV of the color change. On your registration your car is still listed as grey/silver. If you get pulled over a cop could write you a ticket (or worse )

I would do that soon!

Old 03-27-2016, 03:17 AM
Super Moderator
Hey Z, yes you do have to notify the DMV of the color change. On your registration your car is still listed as grey/silver. If you get pulled over a cop could write you a ticket (or worse )

I would do that soon!
LOL good to know -- if I can't do it online I'll probably do it when I pick up my plates.

edit* hmm, most of the stuff I'm seeing is vehicle registration is just manufacturer, year, model, vin, owner and that the color isn't actually needed-- if any, the original color that it came from the factory is what matters and that wrap/dip isn't a big deal.

Last edited by Burzpaw; 03-27-2016 at 03:23 AM.
Old 03-27-2016, 11:33 PM
5 Year Member
LOL good to know -- if I can't do it online I'll probably do it when I pick up my plates.

edit* hmm, most of the stuff I'm seeing is vehicle registration is just manufacturer, year, model, vin, owner and that the color isn't actually needed-- if any, the original color that it came from the factory is what matters and that wrap/dip isn't a big deal.
The VIN should actually indicate the color. It's your call bro, but I am pretty sure there isn't a fee or anything. It's just an extra annoying thing to do.

Old 03-28-2016, 12:05 AM
Super Moderator
The VIN should actually indicate the color. It's your call bro, but I am pretty sure there isn't a fee or anything. It's just an extra annoying thing to do.
Fasho well if I just have to tell them then I'll do it when I exchange my plates;

Don't wanna be the one pulled over on our way to Fresno LOL

Quick Reply: SoCal Monthly Fits & Friends Bi-Monthly Meet - 2nd Saturday of Every Other Month