Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Car Shows, Events, and Racing (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/car-shows-events-racing/)
-   -   Hot Import Nights '08 - Elmont, NY (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/car-shows-events-racing/21959-hot-import-nights-08-elmont-ny.html)

REXXXXXXXXX 03-01-2008 12:59 PM

Hot Import Nights '08 - Elmont, NY

Where:
Belmont Park Raceway
2150 Hempstead Turnpike
Elmont, NY 11003

When:
6/21/2008 - 5pm - MIDNIGHT

Who's Going(I will keep this list as updated as possible):
1. Brandon - REXXXXXX
2. Jules - FITfetish ("we'll see maybe i'll go")
3. Tony - Hondasforlife
4. Leo - Leonine
5. Dario - Zangoose
6. RDS

It's a while away, so we've got all the time in the world to plan. This is gonna be one crazy fun night - beautiful ladies, food, models, friends, booth girls, and did I mention the women? I hear they even have cars there... or something...
So here's my crazy idea. How about we all go there TOGETHER. I know its a stretch, but i think it will be fun. For example, we all meet up at a designated location, and then, get this, all go to the show at the SAME TIME. What do you think?

Who's with me?:hyper:

FITfetish 03-01-2008 01:18 PM

so wait...just so i have this straight...there are gonna be girls there?! hahaha too bad i am a girl and dont swing that way hahaha :rotfl:
hmmm might have to ask my boyfriend about going to this

REXXXXXXXXX 03-01-2008 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by FITfetish (Post 249415)
so wait...just so i have this straight...there are gonna be girls there?! hahaha too bad i am a girl and dont swing that way hahaha :rotfl:
hmmm might have to ask my boyfriend about going to this

Yea but i think there's some cars too, but i might be wrong :D
Its hot import nights, how can you NOT go?

FITfetish 03-01-2008 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by REXXXXXXXXX (Post 249417)
Yea but i think there's some cars too, but i might be wrong :D
Its hot import nights, how can you NOT go?

how nice of them to just throw some cars in :p lol
we'll see maybe i'll go and ill give those girls a run for their money! ;) LOL

Hondasforlife 03-01-2008 04:15 PM

I am game homi sign me up..madd girls nicce...oh i saw sumtin about cars too nice man hey best of both worlds..lol SIGN ME UP!

leonine 03-01-2008 05:28 PM

i might be entering my fit in this. have to check out more info.

billmus86 03-01-2008 08:54 PM

LI is a sucky drive from CT.. but it think i might be in florida that week...

Zangoose GD3 Blue 03-01-2008 10:02 PM

im in do i have to enter my car even though it sux... lol

REXXXXXXXXX 03-03-2008 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Zangoose GD3 Blue (Post 249632)
im in do i have to enter my car even though it sux... lol

Mine sux too rite now, but cuz of the sc i may have to enter too just for the hell of it :cool:

billmus86 03-03-2008 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by REXXXXXXXXX (Post 250351)
Mine sux too rite now, but cuz of the sc i may have to enter too just for the hell of it :cool:

\
did you get it yet?

billmus86 03-03-2008 10:41 AM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
haha i just read the tags you put for this post
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Tags: 2008, connecticut, hot, import, models want me, new jersey, new york, nights, pennsylvania

very funny stuff

REXXXXXXXXX 03-03-2008 10:58 AM

\
did you get it yet?
pssh...
what do you think :(

billmus86 03-03-2008 11:00 AM

i didnt think so... they arent shipping yet even huh?

leonine 03-03-2008 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by REXXXXXXXXX (Post 250351)

if you are going to we should coordinate so maybe we could get adjacent spots. Too early yet...they haven't posted any specific info about the event.

REXXXXXXXXX 03-03-2008 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by billmus86 (Post 250357)
i didnt think so... they arent shipping yet even huh?

nope. last i heard next week, but who knows...

Good idea leo, i will keep an eye out for any info. i think oscar would like the idea of the publicity of 2 or 3 KW Fits lined up at HIN :) I cant friggin wait...

REXXXXXXXXX 04-19-2008 10:11 AM

Still not much event details yet, but as soon as registering or tickets become available, I'll be sure to let you all know..

RDS 04-19-2008 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by REXXXXXXXXX (Post 249404)
Where:
Belmont Park Raceway
2150 Hempstead Turnpike
Elmont, NY 11003

When:
6/21/2008 - 5pm - MIDNIGHT

Who's Going(I will keep this list as updated as possible):
1. Brandon - REXXXXXX
2. Jules - FITfetish ("we'll see maybe i'll go")
3. Tony - Hondasforlife
4. Leo - Leonine
5. Dario - Zangoose

It's a while away, so we've got all the time in the world to plan. This is gonna be one crazy fun night - beautiful ladies, food, models, friends, booth girls, and did I mention the women? I hear they even have cars there... or something...
So here's my crazy idea. How about we all go there TOGETHER. I know its a stretch, but i think it will be fun. For example, we all meet up at a designated location, and then, get this, all go to the show at the SAME TIME. What do you think?

Who's with me?:hyper:

Put me down. I'll be participating. Hopefully. I flew my cars into Dulles the other day for HIN: Chantilly tonight and the airport warehouse lost them. :( Never do business with Dulles' airport :(.

leonine 04-19-2008 08:49 PM

i've been checking the website also. you can register but from what i have read that does not guarantee a spot. you need to show up early and get in line. if the spaces fill up they give you a credit for another show. i'm registering as soon as it opens. hopefully in a week or two.

RDS 04-20-2008 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by leonine (Post 287824)
i've been checking the website also. you can register but from what i have read that does not guarantee a spot. you need to show up early and get in line. if the spaces fill up they give you a credit for another show. i'm registering as soon as it opens. hopefully in a week or two.

Roll-in is the Friday night before. I don't think I've ever been to an HIN where there wasn't enough space and they had to turn people away, even the ones we did in Cali, which were the first of the show season. There's always space, so you have nothing to worry about.

leonine 04-20-2008 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by RDS (Post 288049)
Roll-in is the Friday night before. I don't think I've ever been to an HIN where there wasn't enough space and they had to turn people away, even the ones we did in Cali, which were the first of the show season. There's always space, so you have nothing to worry about.

since you have been to HIN before could you please elaborate on this. why do we need to roll in the night before. does that mean that we have to keep our cars there overnight? also i read somewhere that noone is allowed in with more than an 1/8 of a tank of gas. is that correct? if so why?