Car Shows, Events, and Racing Announcements, discussions, news reports, and pictures for Car Shows, Race Events, Media Events, and Group Drive Events. Please post Event Location in the Thread Title since this is an International Forum!

SHG meet NJ. i dont wanna be the only fit/jazz there.

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 05:26 PM
SHG meet NJ. i dont wanna be the only fit/jazz there.

The first SHG&SolFresh BBQ of 2011 July 3rd at James Baird State Park!

Get ready because the BBQ is gonna be bigger and better than ever this year! With the SoHonda Garage crew, and the SolFresh crew there will be some great quality cars, and good people like always. This year the BBQ is going to be presented by my website "All Things Proper"! So be sure to check out Allthingsproper.com, and check out our table at the BBQ!

As usual we'll ask that people contribute to the food, drink, and supplies list. We'll need the usual barbecue stuff like Dogs, Burgers, Buns, Utensils, charcoal, water, drinks, beer, etc.
Please take a look at the Roll Call and try to bring something not already accounted for. Burgers Buns and Dogs (or whatever else can be thrown on the grill is most important!

The local fellas will be setting up the spot around 10-11 am, but we ask for people to start showing up at 12:00 noon.

Address and directions

James Baird State Park
14 Maintenance Lane
Pleasant Valley, NY 12569

We also ask that nobody does any burnouts, vtec passes, revs their car obnoxiously etc. People have been good in the past, but there are always some toolbags that have to stick out in the crowd. There will be NY state Troopers present. The past 2 meets they have sat at the entrance to the park. As far as I know nobody has gotten hassled. So just keep it cool and there wont be a problem.

FRIDAY JULY 1ST SHG TRACK DAY!
SHG will also be at Limerock Park for an unmuffled track day with SCDA the 1st of July. For more info visit SCDA1.com or PM SHG_Mike, or SHG_EasyE for details!!!

Old 05-23-2011, 05:48 PM
5 Year Member
SHG_Chiquita will probably be there...and SHG_Easy E owns an EP3 aka the Fit's big bro, and SHG_Mike used to own a GD. You'll be fine