Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Carolina Community (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/carolina-community/)
-   -   carolina club decals??? (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/carolina-community/24003-carolina-club-decals.html)

jdjohnson9 04-15-2008 06:11 PM

carolina club decals???

Alright well seeing we are starting to have somewhat of a following is anybody game for a carolina community decal or a club decal? I have no real idea of what it would look like im just gauging interest to see if there would be enough interest on this. If your interested and have any ideas please post and maybe we can take a vote or something.

cavie187 04-15-2008 06:18 PM

There is a following in Carolina? Nice.

BUMP for stickers (even though it has nothing to do with me)

jdjohnson9 04-15-2008 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by cavie187 (Post 284092)
There is a following in Carolina? Nice.

BUMP for stickers (even though it has nothing to do with me)

Honestly if you look through some of the other threads in the carolina community there are a couple people on but not really all that many. Im trying to take charge and get the ones that are on here to post up and go mainstream. There are a lot of lurkers on here from NC that just dont post. If you guys do a Wisco club im in on it. I dont drive home all that often but i still got love for my northern brothers. haha

cavie187 04-15-2008 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by jdjohnson9 (Post 284113)
Honestly if you look through some of the other threads in the carolina community there are a couple people on but not really all that many. Im trying to take charge and get the ones that are on here to post up and go mainstream. There are a lot of lurkers on here from NC that just dont post. If you guys do a Wisco club im in on it. I dont drive home all that often but i still got love for my northern brothers. haha

Maybe you should start a small private site.

jdjohnson9 04-15-2008 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by cavie187 (Post 284128)
Maybe you should start a small private site.

I thought about it but i dont think it would be worth it. If i cant get interest on a huge site like this then i doubt anyone would follow me to a small homeade site. I guess its an idea but i have a feeling it would be an epic failure:(

cavie187 04-15-2008 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by jdjohnson9 (Post 284140)
I thought about it but i dont think it would be worth it. If i cant get interest on a huge site like this then i doubt anyone would follow me to a small homeade site. I guess its an idea but i have a feeling it would be an epic failure:(

IDK. There are SEVERAL state specific sites for srt's. They keep on going just fine once they have members. The key is a lot of time and management of the site.

kmdebit 04-16-2008 01:13 AM

Wisco represent!!
Oh yeah, and bump for stickers. Josh, you and me must be the only ones who have the time to actually come and post here :( Where's everyone else??? Friday, going in before my 24-hr CQ shift to install those crash bolts and get my wheels checked for alignment (yay Firestone lifetime alignment plan!). Fixin' for -1.5 camber in front, leave whatever neg camber is in back. Toe out later, perhaps...gonna pick the brains of the SCCA higher-ups that show up Sunday.

jdjohnson9 04-16-2008 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by kmdebit (Post 284570)
Wisco represent!!
Oh yeah, and bump for stickers. Josh, you and me must be the only ones who have the time to actually come and post here :( Where's everyone else??? Friday, going in before my 24-hr CQ shift to install those crash bolts and get my wheels checked for alignment (yay Firestone lifetime alignment plan!). Fixin' for -1.5 camber in front, leave whatever neg camber is in back. Toe out later, perhaps...gonna pick the brains of the SCCA higher-ups that show up Sunday.

Yea i here ya we are the only ones that post in here anymore. Let me know how those bolts work out. I opened my canada package today and it was more LED's so the decals should be here soon. LED's are my saturday project along with my intake gasket and a good claybar and wax down. Give me a shout if you want to swing up and crash or something. I wont be able to make it to wilmington on sunday tho. Work is gonna be crazy.

inmytree 04-16-2008 09:49 AM

I'd be interested, as long as the decal was something small...

jdjohnson9 04-16-2008 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by inmytree (Post 284699)
I'd be interested, as long as the decal was something small...

Thats kinda what i was planning but i havent really come up with any type of design just something small to put on the back glass. If anybody has any ideas please post up. I will come up with an idea or two later tonight and post them to see what you guys think.

jdjohnson9 04-20-2008 05:51 PM

I still havent come up with a 100% design yet but i did find this outline that could be worth using for a backround.
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:.../carolinas.jpg
We could make it whatever color we want and then whatever letter style and color we want. Its an idea atleast:D.

What does everyone think? Positive and negative feedback welcome:p

Crixtala 04-20-2008 10:51 PM

I'd be interested depending on the final sticker.

SD_MR_FIT 04-20-2008 11:36 PM

i cant wait to see all the nc fits, when i go visit.

jdjohnson9 04-20-2008 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Crixtala (Post 288740)
I'd be interested depending on the final sticker.

Damn i havent heard from you in quite a while. haha. If you have an idea please let us know cause i am prob not the best candidate for the decal itself but i can get them made and sent to everyone. I am def open to suggestions:D

jdjohnson9 04-20-2008 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by SD_MR_FIT (Post 288781)
i cant wait to see all the nc fits, when i go visit.

When you coming to NC and where are you going?

Crixtala 04-21-2008 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by jdjohnson9 (Post 288783)
Damn i havent heard from you in quite a while. haha. If you have an idea please let us know cause i am prob not the best candidate for the decal itself but i can get them made and sent to everyone. I am def open to suggestions:D

Been hiding, man. :D

Anybody have one of those Fit outline pictures that they can post up?

jdjohnson9 04-21-2008 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by Crixtala (Post 288806)
Been hiding, man. :D

Anybody have one of those Fit outline pictures that they can post up?

I did a quick google image search and didnt find Sh*t. What kind of idea do you have? I just figured an outline of the carolinas and then a catchy title in the middle of it. haha. I told ya i wasnt the best for ideas:p

Crixtala 04-21-2008 12:19 AM

I'm thinking of putting the little Fit outline and the Carolina's outline together somehow... I'm sure I could come up with something if I had time to do it. I'm heading to bed for the night though. F*ck Mondays and work...

jdjohnson9 04-21-2008 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Crixtala (Post 288821)
I'm thinking of putting the little Fit outline and the Carolina's outline together somehow... I'm sure I could come up with something if I had time to do it. I'm heading to bed for the night though. F*ck Mondays and work...

Dont be a stranger cause there are only a couple of carolina people on here. i almost thought you gave up on us. haha. Catch ya later.

Crixtala 04-21-2008 09:10 AM

Bleh... I ended up sitting online for a while last night looking for the Fit profile outline and couldn't find it. I know I've seen at least one person with a sticker like it on here... guess it just needs to be asked out on the main forum to find it.