Wake up Colorado Fits!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 02:35 AM
5 Year Member
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! that's freaken funney as hell!!

Old 11-21-2007, 11:22 AM
Ritzbury
i'm just thinking that if i didn't hit the dumb duck in the road, somebody else would have. or, if it was dumb enough to just sit there, it deserved to die.

but i still am convinced that the duck was merely startled by the underside of a honda fit. it was probably flapping like that, because it had never seen a car so amazing before

Old 11-21-2007, 01:09 PM
lol good image

Old 11-23-2007, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by Ritzbury
i'm in. everone i see in CO is in a blue fit. tsk tsk tsk. what are your mods? where in colorado are you?
BBP here, FWIW.

Old 11-24-2007, 04:58 AM
5 Year Member
another colorado fit freak, welcome! were trying to put something together either monthly or weekly or something for us in denver and surounding areas. like a cruise or whatever. you interested????

Old 11-25-2007, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by coreyhall4
another colorado fit freak, welcome! were trying to put something together either monthly or weekly or something for us in denver and surounding areas. like a cruise or whatever. you interested????
Yeah...the more I drive this beast, the freakier it gets. But it's my wife's ride so once I break it in, I may not pedal it too much.

Thanks for the invite we cruising. I'd like to except that we're about five hours away!

Old 11-25-2007, 03:25 PM
5 Year Member
I'm cool with that I'm in Highlands Ranch

Old 11-28-2007, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by Stevens24
I'm cool with that I'm in Highlands Ranch
Nice location!

Just tanked 2nd time today (500 miles): 42mpg. Pretty spiffy considering 5600 -8000 ft. MSL plus how I'm breaking it in.

Have you any idea what Honda waxes the glass with for shipping? I want to get all the sticker shadows off and wax with Rain-X or Rejex and nothing I've used so far (Dawn, Windex) seems to touch the stuff.

Old 11-29-2007, 03:35 AM
Ritzbury
greetings from SoCal colorado fits! it was fun being in the colorado fit clergy, and i'll be cheering yo guys on for some big meets out there, take lots of nice pics, and go to red rocks again!

Surfs up here! and the snow plows are up for you guys??!!

haha

Old 11-29-2007, 02:28 PM
Ritzbury
Farewell Colorado fits!

Old 11-29-2007, 11:28 PM
5 Year Member
Later Bro!!

Old 12-26-2008, 08:35 PM
Hey I'm down for a meet! I'm new on here. I didn't even know we had a Colorado Forum and it doesn't look as active. Let's keep it going.

Old 12-27-2008, 03:56 PM
5 Year Member
yeah your the first person to say anything in awhile on here. i was out shopping yesterday after chirstmas and some woman hit my fit. its not bad though i can still drive it and everything. she hit the drivers side rear quaterpanel area around the wheel area. i called her insurance today to get the fixing process started. oh well, shit happens. i wont be in colorado for long. im moving to tulsa oklahoma with my parents. not sure when though, i mean it could be a while trying to sell our house or lease it out. ive lived here for 19 years i thought id live here forever. maybe il move back in about 5 years or so maybe sooner who knows.

Old 12-28-2008, 01:05 AM
Originally Posted by GUESTO
Hey I'm down for a meet! I'm new on here. I didn't even know we had a Colorado Forum and it doesn't look as active. Let's keep it going.

Your username is familiar, are you on any other message boards?

Old 12-28-2008, 02:19 AM
Just got my Fit, definitely interested in a meet. I don't have any mods (yet) and I know absolutely zip about modding (so far), but I'd be happy to bring my DSLR and take some photos.

Oh yeah, and it's blue. I wanted black, but there wasn't one available in MT

Old 01-01-2009, 06:14 PM
5 Year Member
i used to be on an aveo board like a year and a half ago, i might be on a celica board somewhere? i have a 1988 celica alltrac turbo im trying to fix up. and that woman who hit my car, she has no insurance!! her insurance called me and said they stoped paying after a month and a half. and my deductable for my insurance is 1000.00$ so i probably wont be able to get my car fixed because i have no money and no job. that bitch!

Old 01-04-2009, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by gotswap
Your username is familiar, are you on any other message boards?
Yes I am, I'm on S2ki & S2kca. My S2000 was basically sitting in the garage after my son was born. So I decided to sell it and get the Fit. I love this thing! I'm not too big so it's perfect for my son, wife & myself. Actually the 01 Jeep we have feels more cramped inside than the Fit. You're SN looks familiar too, are you on those forums?

Old 01-04-2009, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by blythe
Just got my Fit, definitely interested in a meet. I don't have any mods (yet) and I know absolutely zip about modding (so far), but I'd be happy to bring my DSLR and take some photos.

Oh yeah, and it's blue. I wanted black, but there wasn't one available in MT
Congrats! Blue would of been my 2nd choice, the only Black Sport MT was all the way in Greeley, I wait and order it there. Hope to see ya around.

Old 01-05-2009, 07:55 AM
Originally Posted by GUESTO
Yes I am, I'm on S2ki & S2kca. My S2000 was basically sitting in the garage after my son was born. So I decided to sell it and get the Fit. I love this thing! I'm not too big so it's perfect for my son, wife & myself. Actually the 01 Jeep we have feels more cramped inside than the Fit. You're SN looks familiar too, are you on those forums?

Yep that is me on those as well, 05 Rio boosted. I know how you feel, I don't have any kids but the car has been sitting since early November.....

We bought the Fit so we wouldn't have to drive the truck and I love this little car!!!!

Old 01-06-2009, 12:04 AM
I went to a few meets in Colorado, first one was in the Springs on July 1st, 2007. Where you there? Here's a picture I took.

I do miss the S, one day I'll get another one. I'll wait a few years and get an old one and fix up.

Quick Reply: Wake up Colorado Fits!