Conversation Between Craiggers and Poochmike
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Craiggers
    03-18-2010 11:29 PM - permalink
    Awww, shiiiiiz. You sure she doesn't want to take the Fit?? NALM is being held on my birthday this year!! Maybe if I go there will be a present for me in the form of trading for/ commandeering Tyson's coupe heheheh....
  2. Poochmike
    03-18-2010 11:22 PM - permalink
    Hell yeah I'm going to NALM! This will my first year attending and my gf will be coming with me. She is going in the Legend though, so no NALHFM sadly
  3. Craiggers
    03-16-2010 04:23 PM - permalink
    Yo Mike! Are you going to NALM this year? I didn't make it the two years I owned my Legend, but if I go this year, and your girl goes with you.... we can make it the National Acura Legend (And Honda Fit) Meet. NALAHFM!!! Hahaha, the more letters in an acronym, the better, right?
  4. Craiggers
    11-04-2009 12:40 AM - permalink
    Hah, I think the only way I can get back into the Legend game right now is by charity... Know anyone that wants to help a brother out?? :P
  5. Poochmike
    11-03-2009 01:55 AM - permalink
    Yeah, I'm Poochmike over there as well. I like the new site a lot better. I just looked at your intro thread, we need to get you back into the Legend game!
  6. Craiggers
    11-01-2009 11:26 PM - permalink
    Yeah, I'm zagato27 JR over on the .org ... .com too, I actually didn't realize that the community had shifted over until recently. Do you go by the same name over there?
  7. Poochmike
    10-29-2009 10:09 PM - permalink
    Yep, that's my KA8 (I don't have a Fit, my girlfriend does, that's why I'm on here) and my friend's KA8 as well. And hell yes I'm a member on .org, who are you on there!?
  8. Craiggers
    10-29-2009 08:58 PM - permalink
    Yeah man! Legends for life!! Well, I don't actually drive a legend anymore, but I'll own another one once I get out of college. From the looks of your avatar, you drive a KA8. Maybe own two Legends? Or maybe that is just another Legend owner in the background... Anyways, are you an acuralegend.org member?
  9. Poochmike
    10-29-2009 08:09 PM - permalink
    Hey man, what's up? Just saw that you drive a Legend too, that's awesome.