Conversation Between SilverBullet and Texas Coyote
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Texas Coyote
    08-01-2012 11:55 PM - permalink
    No no Mikey, you need a boosted V-6 for the little Civic...
  2. Texas Coyote
    06-15-2012 01:51 PM - permalink
    Damn Glenn, if you are still off of work why don't you come down here and help me get this mess of parts bolted, soldered, glued, and riveted into place.. After all of that is done I need help tuning for the methanol/water injection... I promise you will sweat off any unwanted weight as long as we consume Bourbon and water instead of beer... I need to go back to town to pick up the Weapon R header that is having another bung installed for the A/F ratio gauge...
  3. SilverBullet
    03-11-2012 07:45 PM - permalink
    I am going to buy a bottle for my wifes car. Shes complaining about power so I filled it up with premium and she stopped. It runs better but needs a good clean out. found this link too. http://dspace.mit.edu/bitstream/hand...pdf?sequence=1

Kinda explains it all.
  4. SilverBullet
  5. SilverBullet
    02-14-2012 09:50 PM - permalink
    Happy Birthday Dee...
  6. Texas Coyote
    02-12-2012 09:50 PM - permalink
    Glenn,, DR. Bubba Dee prescribes the ultimate legal stress reliever for you... Here is a link with all you need to keep a smile on your face..Street Triple | Triumph Motorcycles I think I might start stashing cash and selling off things to get something like this.
  7. SilverBullet
    02-01-2012 09:13 PM - permalink
    Its true. That is the reason I still drive a truck How many people get a chance to do tractor pulls in traffic. I love the sound.
  8. Texas Coyote
    02-01-2012 12:23 AM - permalink
    I loved the post when you said that the engine noise was part of the experience of driving a car with a high performance engine....
  9. SilverBullet
    12-24-2011 01:02 PM - permalink
    Merry Christmas Dee, Hope you have a great time with your larger family... Glenn
  10. SilverBullet
    11-29-2011 10:13 PM - permalink
    Hey Dee, Been finding alot of good stuff lately and came across this and thought of you. Tuning Calculator | HorsepowerCalculators.net Now you can find a cam for your car and have it re tuned for more FUN. I remember the apex S-ITC controller but no one wanted to explain it to me. It would be cool to find one and see if you could hook it up so you can adjust the timing on the fly.