Conversation Between JDMxGE8 and Type 100
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. JDMxGE8
    03-04-2010 08:53 PM - permalink
    Yeah I have TFC, but I don't have much time for TV anymore. I work and go to school all day. Barely have time to study. I'll try to check out her show sometime. Keep up the good work with your GD1 and racing.
  2. Type 100
    03-04-2010 08:49 PM - permalink
    Yep I've seen Gaby around way before she became famous; haven't met her personally though. She used to attend Honda Club Philippines' monthly EBs back when I was starting out in 2003. I heard about her stint with Opak/Spoon USA but didn't know how well she did, thanks for the news!

Believe it or not she's turned to showbiz now...got a role on one of ABS-CBN's primetime TV dramas as an antagonist. If you got TFC on cable you might just catch her on "Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo."
  3. JDMxGE8
    03-04-2010 08:42 PM - permalink
    For sure doods! Have you heard of Gaby Dela Merced? She's a professional racing driver from the Philippines. She's apparently famous over there. She raced for Spoon Sports in the 2009 NASA endurance race season and won the championship for her class. I got to meet her a few times last year. She's really chill and cute as well. Lol!
  4. Type 100
    03-04-2010 08:40 PM - permalink
    Hey! Thanks for the kind words on my BRC thread pare.
    Legit Pinoy motorsport yo!