Conversation Between Perrenoud Fit and Subie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Perrenoud Fit
    03-21-2018 09:28 AM - permalink
    How did the transmission pressure sensor work out on your Fit? Mine has been acting up and as far as I can tell it's the 3rd gear shifting 003 or 013.
    Just wanted to hear your thoughts on this. If you see this have a great spring!
    Big Mike
  2. Perrenoud Fit
    04-23-2017 05:16 PM - permalink
    hey soob
    hows the fit? i bought my first Acura and gotta say it beats a honda for fit finish and overall performance. i call it big bird as it is bright yellow. have a great summer myman!!
  3. Perrenoud Fit
    11-27-2016 10:22 AM - permalink
    You sound great and being pro active.... keep a happy life by keeping a happy wife!
    You talked about how time flys. We are now down sizing from the windstar family cruzer to a cool exl accord!... for the wifey, i ain't stupid, yet. Won't see me in a normal car, ha ha. Got too many krazy rides for that ; < )
    Yep MzFiT is doing very well for her age, like me dog, Hemi. He now 12 and still gets around just fine, in fact had to chase him down just this morning from roaming the hood, rascal!

Happy happy soobman,
    Mikey.
  4. Subie
    11-17-2016 01:56 PM - permalink
    Hey Mikey! Just happened to drop by and saw your message. All good this end. Fit still ticking and racking up the miles. Replaced my Subie's OEM radiator/water pump with a Mishimoto pair. Can't complain @145K, about time. Coop's still keeping the wifey happy. 17" rims and wifeys don't go well together (women drivers) :-( But you're so right. I'm sure the riceburner Fit will outlast that Euro Coop. Still bugs me that it's not DIY friendly. But hey, keeps the wife happy.

Time definitely flies by. Just find your happy spot and pass on the good vibes! :-) Be someone else's happy spot!

Take care Bud!
  5. Perrenoud Fit
    10-22-2016 10:35 PM - permalink
    Hey there subie
    How's the days going? Heard from Glenn and sent Dee a howdy. But I guess he doesn't check in too often these days. Life's been good round here. Our Kelsie is living out her testimony in Alabama. Rach is in her 3 year of college and my baby girl is now 10 and is an avid barrel racer with her 1/4 horse. Time sure can get away

Take care buddy

Big Mike
  6. Perrenoud Fit
    03-04-2016 09:23 AM - permalink
    Hey soob
    Great to hear from you.
    That fit ur sons driving might out last the cooper! Ha ha.
    All is well too many projects and too little time. The family is doing well my little Hailie is 9 and almost as tall as my wife. Turning into quite the equestrian.

Love the purple Fit not as fast as mzfit but has that wild color purple.
    I talk with Vinny and he's doing well. Still has the purple paradise ride and is doing new bumpers. We are two peas in a pod.

Take care my friend,

Mikey
  7. Subie
    03-03-2016 04:34 PM - permalink
    Hey there Mikey! Just happen to drop in and saw your message. Haha! One Fit's not enough for ya huh! Congrats! All good. The TWB Fit is still alive though just see from a distance now. Son's primary driver now.

Added a '12 Mini Clubman to the stable now. The wifey's car. Got it last summer. Fun to drive but it's not DIY friendly. Gotta take it in for everything. Guess gotta dig deep and start learning about my first Euro car before the service runs out.

Hope all is well bud! Take care!
  8. Perrenoud Fit
    12-02-2015 10:02 PM - permalink
    Hey hey guess who just pick up another Fit? BPM like Vinny 's . Take care and hope to see ya back on ff.
    Mikey
  9. Perrenoud Fit
    09-09-2014 07:24 PM - permalink
    THIS IS ALL I CAN SAY ON THAT video!!
  10. Subie
    09-07-2014 10:20 PM - permalink
    Hey Mikey. Thanks for checking in on me. Waking up each day is a blessing.

All good! Still dropping by every now and then. Not posting as much anymore. Haven't really done much with the Fit except drive it. Haven't had any probs. with it either. Btw, I posted this video a while back and you came to mind when I saw it. https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/other-car-related-discussions/84024-top-gear-mb-amg-6x6-segment-outrageous.html

Take it light bud!