Conversation Between Type 100 and Loevess
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Type 100
    07-02-2010 05:53 AM - permalink
    Judging from model year, your car is definitely a GD. It should be stamped on the firewall as part of your VIN. GD1s indeed came with the 1.3L i-DSI engine.
  2. Loevess
    07-01-2010 11:27 PM - permalink
    Hahaha yea i should be able to gather the information under the hood, its just i didn't really check what engine it is, coz i really never had to open the hood for any particular reason , now i do, but im at work. So if i pop my hood in the public it'll be funny. hahahaha, yea mines a 1.3L Gli, so the engine should be I-Dsi right? i mean is there another type of engine for different year of the jazz? mines a 2006 gli, how do i know wheter its a GD or not? well i think mines a GD1 but im not sure.. coz im new to all this mod stuff. hahaha
  3. Type 100
    07-01-2010 10:49 PM - permalink
    This Jazz you're talking about is a GD? If it is, the GLI Jazz probably has the i-DSI engine. Check the displacement; if it's 1334cc and mounted to a GD chassis, it's probably i-DSI. (For marketing purposes the 1334cc engine is being sold as a 1.4L in some countries, particularly the UK.) Honda did away with i-DSI on the newer GE Jazzes.
  4. Loevess
    07-01-2010 08:42 PM - permalink
    Hey bro, just wanna ask something, is I-DSI same as I-GLI? or does a GLI jazz has a I-DSI engine? bit confused.. reply me if can man thanks