Conversation Between TeeZeeMee and Perrenoud Fit
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. TeeZeeMee
    11-30-2011 09:06 PM - permalink
    yea.... im going to have to learn that whole process you just spoke of hahahaha
  2. Perrenoud Fit
    11-30-2011 08:21 PM - permalink
    Yes there is a good spot where the blank is for a switch. That's where I drilled and installed my switch.Wired a fuse to a Auxiliary in the fuse panel and ran LED's everywhere from it.

3. TeeZeeMee
    11-30-2011 05:52 PM - permalink
    how did you do it your way? there is a good spot to put a toggle switch on the left side of the steering wheel (you probably know what im talking about) and that way i could use it whenever i wanted... that would be best!
  4. Perrenoud Fit
    11-30-2011 04:22 PM - permalink
    What I did was run them from a mini toggle switch from Radio Shack so I can turn them on when I want. But if you want them to operate w/ the doors & light switch thats in here some where. Check this out
    https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-...ation-mod.html
  5. TeeZeeMee
    11-30-2011 01:25 PM - permalink
    well i wanna run them under my dash as ambient lighting for my feet, but i dont know if i wanna do it so they only turn on when my lights turn on. or as cabin lights when the doors open. Which would u suggest? and how would i go bout it?
  6. Perrenoud Fit
    11-30-2011 01:16 PM - permalink
    Sure anything I can do to help
    What's up?
    Mike
  7. TeeZeeMee
    11-29-2011 11:09 PM - permalink
    hey bud, Vin told me to get in touch with you.
    I got some interior LEDs to run in my 08 fit sport and had a couple questions