Conversation Between Myxalplyx and yovtecjustkickedin
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Myxalplyx
  2. Myxalplyx
    02-27-2016 11:42 PM - permalink
    https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...nt-bypass.html

Pictures not showing from Imageshack unfortunately. I simply removed two coolant hoses from the throttle body and connected them with a fitting. I did not noticed any performance gain and the intake air temperature reading didn't seem like it was measurably affected.
  3. yovtecjustkickedin
    02-27-2016 09:49 PM - permalink
    Hi Kevin,

Hope you are well. You did a mod to your Fit involving cutting off the coolant flow to your throttle body to keep it cooler right? Could you please share your post/info.? Looking at doing this mod.

Best regards,
    Durban
  4. Myxalplyx
    03-10-2015 11:58 PM - permalink
    KTuner still have not figured out the 2015 Honda Fit ECU yet. It's still a work in progress. Once Ktuner figures it out, then I can get Vit Viper to start tuning my ECU. So I'm stuck for now. GE Fits are getting tuning though. You are in a much better position than I am.
  5. yovtecjustkickedin
    03-10-2015 10:59 PM - permalink
    Hi Kevin,

Hope you are well.

So you have used

Vit Viper Tune

and

KTuner?

If so, are these worthwhile? How much WHP did you gain? How much did you pay them?

Best,
    Durban
  6. Myxalplyx
    02-17-2015 06:24 PM - permalink
    I want to say yes I do. Unfortunately, the guys that post about intakes seem to like how the intake sounds (Loud) or at least like the ability to hear it. People who like quiet intakes and exhaust are few and far between. I know they are out there but I haven't read about many wanting that feature in an intake. BUT
    Horsepower is horsepower!!! If an intake shows an increase in horsepower of stock, people will go nuts over it. I always make the intake I'm interested in. I have a bunch of bends and piping my garage I play with.
    You may be on to something. Good luck! ;-)
  7. yovtecjustkickedin
    02-17-2015 12:08 AM - permalink
    Hi Kevin,

Hope you are well. You have a strong passion for modifying cars to find horsepower. So do I. Been thinking about an opportunity. Aftermarket intakes are generally louder than stock. If an aftermarket intake could be made that makes significantly more horsepower and is quiet, I think the market for this intake would be huge! Any interest?

Best,
    Durban