Conversation Between cheesewhiz and MacStevenXIII
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. cheesewhiz
    04-07-2016 10:33 PM - permalink
    Thanks MacSteven, sorry I did not thank you sooner but haven't checked in here for a while .... good info!! So, did the visors actually help with interior air flow???
  2. MacStevenXIII
    03-09-2016 06:29 AM - permalink
    Wow, not sure how I missed this PM. Sorry for the late response!

Yeah, the visors were from Ebay and they were super easy to install, they just stick on there with a 3m type of adhesive. I've had no problem with them coming loose or anything. I got them from cuztom_tuning

I went to Tintworks - Boston's Premier Window Tinting Source They're up here in Burlington. From the research I did Randy Humphries is one of the best in the business. He's won awards for tinting cars. I know the tint is Lumar. I wish I had gone darker on the rear windows.
    It's holding up fine. Still looks brand new.

Thanks Pete!
  3. cheesewhiz
    02-26-2016 08:45 PM - permalink
    Hey fellow Mass-Hole! Am impressed with your tint and visors ... just what I have been saving for, so a couple quick questions if you don't mind.
    VISORS- which EBAY seller? how easy was the install? do the visors actually help the air flow with the windows open? There is some really funky air flow without the visors!
    TINT- which ceramic tint did you go with and how has it held up?? are you happy with it? Who installed?
    I am in Attleboro so the installer isn't too important, but they may be able to recommend someone in my area.
    Anyway, nice job on your FIT ... looks awesome!!
    Thanks, Pete