Conversation Between cjecpa and Jmconiglio
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. cjecpa
    11-26-2013 06:59 PM - permalink
    I brought this STI lip Subaru Impreza WRX 2006 2007 STI S204 Front Bumper Lip Spoiler Bodykit | eBay . I installed initially using the screws that came with it then changed them out for thicker screws. I started by centering the lip and using a drilling with Philips bit drilled the first one in. Also used a wide washer. From the center I worked outwards on both sides bending the lip until it fit the bumper. Once I got to the end I used a dremel to cut the ends at an angle to make it flow with the bumper. I did not use double sided tape. Also the first time I used ramps but difficult to drive back down. Second time used jack stands.

Hope this helps.
  2. Jmconiglio
    11-26-2013 06:16 PM - permalink
    Hey whats up man, I had a quick question for you. In a forum you had mentioned that you had an STI lip and provided the eBay link. I checked it out and was wondering how it fit, what you used to install it, and its durability. I drive a 2012 fit sport-navi and have been looking into getting a lip. I plan on leaving it black as my car is a dark charcoal.
    Thanks man!
    Josh