Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   European Fit Forums & Clubs (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/european-fit-forums-clubs/)
-   -   Germany? (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/european-fit-forums-clubs/23426-germany.html)

MEXIFIT 04-04-2008 08:12 AM

Germany?

Any Fits In Germany

flyellow 04-04-2008 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by MEXIFIT (Post 274232)
Any Fits In Germany

no, only Jazz:)

jazzman 04-06-2008 09:52 AM

Hello my friend .I am from Greece.Anfortunattly in Europe we don't have all these things which they have in all over the world.
Do you have any club in Germany??

MEXIFIT 04-06-2008 10:15 AM

Looking For Honda Jazz Or Fit

So If Any One Knows Of Any One With Either In Germany Hit Me Up Ok!!

GTornado 07-06-2008 11:55 AM

I drive a Jazz and I'm from Germany. Nice to see some German/European Honda drivers here.:)

joquio 07-07-2008 06:36 PM

Hi guys:wavey:

I used to live in Germany!
Nice to see that you guys have Jazz/Fit there too!

GTornado 07-08-2008 04:02 AM

Interesting. Where did you live? Yeah, it's definitely a nice but still rare car over here. I'm always jealous because you guys in the USA got a different design on the front end that looks much better to me.:)

fitoromocto 07-08-2008 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by GTornado (Post 359885)
Interesting. Where did you live? Yeah, it'sdiff definitely a nice but still rare car over here. I'm always jealous because you guys in the USA got a different design on the front end that looks much better to me.:)

Was there too Lahr close to Baden Solingen "diffirent design" and don't forget about the 1.5 engine...
:D

joquio 07-08-2008 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by GTornado (Post 359885)
Interesting. Where did you live? Yeah, it's definitely a nice but still rare car over here. I'm always jealous because you guys in the USA got a different design on the front end that looks much better to me.

I was living in Berlin!
It funny that you guys are jealous of our USDM Fits and we in North america are jealous of the JDM/EDM Fits:rotfl:

jazzman 07-08-2008 03:53 PM

Yes and they have and the 1.5:mad:
We only have the 1.3:mad:

GTornado 07-09-2008 04:10 AM

Lahr? Never heard of it. With google maps it looks quite rural. Berlin however is cool. I've been there once and drove a few kilometres on the old Avus race track which is now a public road. Unfortunately it was in a bus.:(

Yes, this is quite interesting with the USDM and JDM cars. But I think the car looks a lot better and more aggressive. I was completely into the USDM cars and their style until I saw my actual car. Now I'll stick with JDM style modifications. And we only get 83 bhp that is okay but not that much. A bit more power would be pretty nice.

Mela_SC 10-26-2008 07:04 PM

I'm originally from Germany and will go back there in just a few years..with my Fit :hyper:
I used to live about an hour away from Munich, and next Wednesday we'll be visiting friends and family there. I wonder if we'll see a lot of Jazzes there. I'd like one for my rental, but with the US-engine please! :D

GTornado 10-27-2008 01:19 PM

I doubt you'll get a L15A in Europe.:( What a pitty, Europe needs more power. However, have fun in Germany and enjoy the time.

Mela_SC 10-27-2008 02:11 PM

Hehe, I don't think we'll get one, too. We'll just take whatever they give us :rolleyes:
Thanks for the good wishes :) I'll bring back some chocolate :D

marcello3o3 05-06-2009 08:21 AM

I'm from Germany too.. *wink* Near of Dusseldorf..

George02 10-18-2009 10:52 AM

mine will be here in a month, Im in speicher. Near bitburg

Mela_SC 10-18-2009 01:58 PM

Are you taking your Fit to Germany? I'll do that in March/April, and as far as I know, there is no USDM Fit in Germany yet. Do you have to go through the whole TÜV procedure or are you in the military?

George02 10-18-2009 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mela_SC (Post 764766)
Are you taking your Fit to Germany? I'll do that in March/April, and as far as I know, there is no USDM Fit in Germany yet. Do you have to go through the whole TÜV procedure or are you in the military?

yes it should be here in spangdahlem in a month or so.. There are two other USDM fits ive seen here but no goodies, I am military. They put us through inspections annually too

Mela_SC 10-19-2009 05:19 PM

Oh, cool! Hm, doesn't help me though, because I have to modify my lights probably, add a fog light in the rear and stuff like that. I don't think you have to do that if you're military.
So I guess I will still be the first USDM Honda Fit legally registered in Germany :)