Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   European Fit Forums & Clubs (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/european-fit-forums-clubs/)
-   -   Russian Honda Fit club (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/european-fit-forums-clubs/3638-russian-honda-fit-club.html)

URAN 02-27-2006 03:43 AM

Russian Honda Fit club

Hello to everybody!

Actually in Russia we started Honda Fit / Honda Jazz (named so in Europe) owners club!

You can see visit it at www.hondafit.ru

I`m glad to find this worldwide web for Honda Fit owners!

Kind regards,
Yuri

siguy 03-02-2006 02:51 PM

Hello Yuri,

I don't speak Russian, but enjoyed looking at your web site. What country do you get the Jazz from? Just curious.

Ok, here is all the Russian I know: das vedanya (hope I said that right) :-)

URAN 03-03-2006 01:28 AM

Hello siguy!

New Honda Jazz we can buy at our official Honda dealers car shops, used - from Europe. Used Honda Fit we can buy from Japan.

Your Russian is pretty high!!! :) Actually, "das vedanya" is a one word and should sound like "dosvidaniya". In English it means "good bye"

brice 04-23-2006 05:53 AM

Hi Yuri, Thanks to your Russian site I had the pleasure to discover the honda fit aria through the nice pictures. Although I understand some Russian, I couldnot spot the main specs ; are they wider and longer than the current fit/jazz?
i ia toje skajou: dosvidaniya!

Anthony Masyuk 06-14-2006 02:45 AM

Hi All!
here is just another russian FIT/JAZZ fun site ...
www.honda-fit.ru
:)

alex1204 03-24-2008 02:55 PM

Honda Fit/Jazz Club Russia

Hello!

New Russian Honda Fit/Jazz Club

HONDA JAZZ CLUB

:vtec:

jazzman 03-26-2008 06:00 PM

Hi from Greece.Very good site.

Jazzfitman 08-11-2009 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by jazzman (Post 266682)
Hi from Greece.Very good site.

Я Русский из клуба Хонда-Фит привет всем!!!:popc:

Jazzfitman 08-11-2009 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by siguy (Post 24675)
Hello Yuri,

I don't speak Russian, but enjoyed looking at your web site. What country do you get the Jazz from? Just curious.

Ok, here is all the Russian I know: das vedanya (hope I said that right) :-)

до свидания-Good-byehttp://s15.rimg.info/c80cffaafcd38c9...bc9b5e6a8c.gif

GTornado 08-11-2009 02:30 PM

Hey guys,

very nice website and quite informative! Just one question, is it right that the Fit is offered with the L15A engine as a left hand drive in Russia? Thanks in advance.

Jazzfitman 08-21-2009 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by GTornado (Post 721909)
Hey guys,

very nice website and quite informative! Just one question, is it right that the Fit is offered with the L15A engine as a left hand drive in Russia? Thanks in advance.

To Russia delivered only леворукие Honda Jazz (GD) with volume of the engine 1,2; 1,4, Honda Fit with the right arrangement of a wheel bring from Taiwan, and Japan with volume of the engine 1,3; 1,5.

GTornado 08-21-2009 03:29 PM

Okay, I did mix up some facts. Thanks for clearing this up.:)

kelsodeez 08-21-2009 03:51 PM

all i know in russian is sooka blet! and ey boreah doma?

Jazzfitman 11-07-2009 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by kelsodeez (Post 730212)

Greetings mean it is necessary to develop instead of floor-mats to remember)))):)

USSR 07-04-2010 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by kelsodeez (Post 730212)

:wavey:Do these words would not tell anyone, but there might be problems, and translation of these words is: bitch, whore, a gigolo at home?

Krimson_Cardnal 07-04-2010 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by USSR (Post 879163)
:wavey:Do these words would not tell anyone, but there might be problems, and translation of these words is: bitch, whore, a gigolo at home?

:rotfl:So what's the problem???:rotfl:

USSR 07-04-2010 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Krimson_Cardnal (Post 879188)
:rotfl:So what's the problem???:rotfl:

You see, online translator can not properly translate these words into English, it translates to a distortion, if you say these words of a man who understands their meaning, they can hurt him very badly.:)
If you study the Russian language, these words should be taught in the last turn.:wavey:

Krimson_Cardnal 07-04-2010 01:11 PM

Pride

Originally Posted by USSR (Post 879201)
......if you say these words of a man who understands their meaning, they can hurt him very badly.:)
If you study the Russian language, these words should be taught in the last turn.:wavey:

Often it is the worst we learn first, like little children we behave bad because it is sometimes exciting to us. Human nature.;)
------------------------------
My #1 friend's wife is Ukrainian. Two years ago she became a US citizen. She has taught me much about the differences between our cultures.

Interesting thing is they are only differences - however - we are not different.
We are all small humans trying to live, love, and survive in a world that is controlled by big shots.
One of the major differences is the rules we play by.
East/West/North/South needs to become one.
If all the small ones know that - it will happen.
We are not different, but some want us to think like that so they have power.
All of our societies suffer the same problems. Understanding, communication and belief are key answers.
The fact that you and I can talk is truly amazing - almost revolutionary to some in this world. We only want to understand, that is all.
The problem is with those who only want us to understand in their way.....:(

Today is the 4th of July
American Independence Day
We All celebrate our Freedom
An amazing story that makes us proud
to be
AMERICAN

may God Bless us

USSR 07-04-2010 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Krimson_Cardnal (Post 879221)
Often it is the worst we learn first, like little children we behave bad because it is sometimes exciting to us. Human nature.;)
My #1 friend's wife is Ukrainian. Two years ago she became a US citizen. She has taught me much about the differences between our cultures.

Interesting thing is they are only differences - however - we are not different.
We are all small humans trying to live, love, and survive in a world that is controlled by big shots.
One of the major differences is the rules we play by.
East/West/North/South needs to become one.
If all the small ones know that - it will happen.
We are not different, but some want us to think like that so they have power.
All of our societies suffer the same problems. Understanding, communication and belief are key answers.
The fact that you and I can talk is truly amazing - almost revolutionary to some in this world. We only want to understand, that is all.
The problem is with those who only want us to understand in their way.....:(

Today is the 4th of July
American Independence Day
We All celebrate our Freedom
An amazing story that makes us proud
to be
AMERICAN

may God Bless us

What is your name? My name is Nikolai, the Internet is really a great thing, I can not believe that I communicate with someone halfway around the world, and given that I do not know how to speak English, it is surprising in two folds.Come to us on the Russian forum, are registered, to communicate with the rest of our friends, if you want, look forward to seeing you in our forum.
Клуб Любителей Honda Fit -> Кофейня
I congratulate you on the occasion of America, I wish your country's success.

alexpan 01-10-2011 01:37 PM

Hi everyone!
It is interesting to see on this forum familiar names from Russia.
How does a small world!
Привет всем!
Интересно увидеть на этом форуме знакомые имена из России.
Как же тесен мир!