Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-engine-modifications-motor-swaps-ecu-tuning/)
-   -   anyone how to install Apexi SAFC NEO (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-engine-modifications-motor-swaps-ecu-tuning/11771-anyone-how-install-apexi-safc-neo.html)

guailifit 02-25-2007 05:16 PM

anyone how to install Apexi SAFC NEO

how to install Apexi SAFC NEO? in my fit 07 :confused: I not take the instruccion

Deivioncrx 02-25-2007 05:42 PM

Its not very hard, it has several wires, each goes to a specific wire on the ECU wires, TPS, Vtec, Power, Ground, MAP, and a few others. Some of them you just tap into, some you just cut.

Heres the Install Manual
Heres the Wiring Manual

guailifit 02-25-2007 05:46 PM

:) ok thx for info

spider2k 02-27-2007 09:34 AM

be sure to follow the instructions closely . the 2 power and 2 ground wires need to be a certain distance from each other and a certain distance from the ECU. sounds weird but those things have a tendency to be buggy if they arent installed just right. also solder it in and ditch the crimps.

alf74 02-27-2007 03:53 PM

I wish that wiring diagram can help you....
Italian Jazz ecu has a different wiring diagram....
I've been two days checking the right wiring with a digital multimeter!!!

guailifit 02-27-2007 03:59 PM

I'm search in Apex'i but not info for fit :(

azkikersfit 02-28-2007 06:39 PM

is this a good mod, will this work on the jazz, i wanna get a apexi neo, just wanna know if its worth it

03DSM-RSX 03-01-2007 02:58 AM

Not really worth it. Just for looks and monitoring i guess. But definitely not for tuning purposes on a non-boosted Fit. Hondata has already concluded that the Fit is very well-tuned from the factory, even with bolt-ons.

Plus, newer Honda's are less tolerant to piggyback tuning.

azkikersfit 03-01-2007 04:05 AM

even with intake, pulley, throttle body, headers and exhaust? its useless?
i wanna squeeze more out of my mods

dj_buddah 03-01-2007 09:47 AM

the air/fuel ratio is really already very efficient in this car with mods , this one yes, will help you monitor your engine, but no, will not add any ponies

really if you want the most out of your i/h/e/ pulley , just get a good ground wiring set, make sure you have nice spark plugs, change your oil regularly, i read that hondata thing too, hoda made this ship, "air tight"

sorry. had to get that last bit in.

good luck with your mod though

George02 07-17-2007 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by dj_buddah (Post 122993)
the air/fuel ratio is really already very efficient in this car with mods , this one yes, will help you monitor your engine, but no, will not add any ponies

really if you want the most out of your i/h/e/ pulley , just get a good ground wiring set, make sure you have nice spark plugs, change your oil regularly, i read that hondata thing too, hoda made this ship, "air tight"

sorry. had to get that last bit in.

good luck with your mod though

not true, was never proven that it wouldn't, and now it is proven on shipon, about 6.4 whp with the neo and the ecu pin out for it, the right pin out

azkikersfit 07-17-2007 07:35 PM

ok... now im alittle confused.
i heard dat the Neo apexi would be able to squeeze out some more hps out of watever mods we have bolted on, then i hear it wont add anything but rather to get Emanage ultimate instead cos its definately gonna pull out some ponies out of our cars.
so now ... Siphon says it managed to squeeze out 6+whps.
so is it possible dat whp can be achieved via Apexi Neo.

reason im askin cos im really interested in the Neo its hell alot cheaper than Ultimate Emanage but i hear Neo is only for monitoring cos "Honda made this ship 'air tight'"

George02 07-17-2007 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by azkikersfit (Post 158028)
ok... now im alittle confused.
i heard dat the Neo apexi would be able to out some more hps out of watever mods we have bolted on, then i hear it wont add anything.
Then some one tells me to get Emanage ultimate instead cos its definately gonna pull out some ponies out of our cars.
so now ... Siphon says it managed to squeeze out 6+whps.
so is it possible dat whp can be achieved via Apexi Neo.

reason im askin cos im really interested in the Neo but i hear its only for monitoring cos "Honda made this ship 'air tight'"
and its cheaper than Ultimate Emanage

welll dyno sheet proved it??? I have it on my car now, and gonna see what I can squeeze out of mine? just have to install it correctly

azkikersfit 07-17-2007 07:45 PM

did have yours installed recently?
hows the buttdyno? have u tuned it yet?
i really want this Neo but i have to know if its gonna pull some horses

George02 07-17-2007 07:47 PM

I had mine somewat installed, but since the wiring diagram is wrong for our usdm fits it wasnt installed correctly. but the numbers were showen, off of siphon

azkikersfit 07-17-2007 07:57 PM

unfortunately siphon comes late here in the middle east.
but i m sure it has squeezed some HPs with proper tuning and i m really hopin its gonna squeeze out some out of my ride.:)

let me know how it goes or if any difference in performance

George02 07-17-2007 08:02 PM

will do, ill kepp this thread updated as i go

azkikersfit 07-17-2007 08:14 PM

thanks buddy i ll be waitin on dat review.
hey another thing ! dont u think dat Neo would look really good in the Fit's cockpit?
(another reason i wanna get it)

George02 07-17-2007 08:58 PM

no problem, and oh it does look good! i have mine grounded so rpm's, volts, and pressure works so it looks pretty cool :D I have mine where my aux jack is

azkikersfit 07-17-2007 09:03 PM

can u post pix of ur setup pls